Sure ,we will help you
But before prescribing any thing we need some information like. Vitals.Purpose. Medical history. Family history. Occupation.Physical activity. Daily routine
And many more
So, if you want to contact us, you can contact us directly thru Lybrate.
if you eat meal so fast or by standing then also pain in abdomen
i suggest you some home remedies
1. saunf 1tsp + 1 glass of water boiled it and drink it at the time of lunch and dinner
2.shankha vati 1 tab before lunch and dinner
1. Do steam inhalation 2-3 times daily with karvol plus inhalant capsule
2. Put otrivin nasal drop one thrice daily
3. Take a course of antibiotic after consulting doctor
4. If you are suffering from chronic sinusitis, take plain xray pns/ct scan of pns or nasal endoscopy after consulting ent specialist to confirm diagnosis
5. If you are having recurrent symptoms, you may have to undergo endoscopic sinus surgery.
Here are some home remedies to cure acidity.
- Skip the aerated drinks as well as the caffeine. Opt for herbal tea instead.
- Have a glass of lukewarm water everyday.
- Include banana, watermelon and cucumber in your daily diet. Watermelon juice is great for curing acidity.
- Nariyal paani is known to soothe the system if you suffer from acidity.
- Drink a glass of milk - everyday.
- Have your last meal at least two to three hours before you hit the sack.
- Keeping long intervals between meals is another cause for acidity. Have small but regular meals.
- Try to avoid pickles, spicy chutneys, vinegar, etc.
- Boil some mint leaves in water and have a glass of this after meals.
You need medication only when your bp is high.
In some people, doctor suggests to take it daily.
You need to keep a check on your blood pressure.
If it gets normal, well and good, if not, then you need the medicine everyday.
1. Herbal tea or a cup of hot water with a little lemon juice (a natural laxative) or honey may stimulate your colon as well.
2. Aloe vera can also be used to promote bowel movements and relieve constipation, while cleansing the colon so good bacteria can flourish.
3. Drink lots of water
4. Eat fiber content food. Constitutional homeopathic medicine will give you best result.
Try these home remedies:
- Drink kheer prepared out of saboo.
- Drink a glass of pumpkin juice everyday in the morning on empty stomach.
- Take 1tsf of jeera powder mixed with jaggery twice daily.
or poppy seeds which keeps the stomach cool.
â Take a bowl of curds mixed with sugar or a glass of lassi everyday which helps to neutralise the acid.