- Avoid cold fluids, have more of warm fluids water, tea, coffee & soup
- do steam inhalation twice a day
- avoid exposure to cold weather, dust & smoke
- take tablet levocetrizine, 10 mg, 1 tablet daily at bedtime
- take syrup Chericof, 2 teaspoonful three times a day
- mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of warm milk & have it twice a day
- if not much improvement then do investigations, consult a doctor.
Hi lybrate-user, you can give giloy kwath and jawarhar vati. Cold sponge also helps to reduce temperature. Here give you one home remedy is helpful: take 3 clove, 3 black pipper roasted on mild flame. One spoon roasted cumin powder, 10 to 12 crushed basil leaves and little bit ginger all things mix with 200 ml water boil on mild flame reduce to 100 ml. Then strain in bowl. Take it luck warm. Twice a day. If no relived then consult physician nd need to other investigations.