-give him more fluids, water, juice, milk, semisolid foods, khichri with mashed vegetables, kanji, dal rice, carry on with medication, if not much improvement in 2-3 days consult doctor as he may require a course of antibiotic.
- Avoid cold fluids, have more of warm fluids water, tea, coffee & soup
- do steam inhalation twice a day
- avoid exposure to cold weather, dust & smoke
- take tablet levocetrizine, 10 mg, 1 tablet daily at bedtime
- take syrup Chericof, 2 teaspoonful three times a day
- mix 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of warm milk & have it twice a day
- if not much improvement then do investigations, consult a doctor.