MBBS, M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology, F.MAS FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, D. MAS Dipolma in MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, FICRS, Fellowship in COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY, Diploma in advanced Laparoscopy for Urogynaecology & Gynaec oncology, Basic training course in minimal invasive surgery in Gynaecology, Basics of Colposcopy, Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, Certificate course in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, Certificate of hands on training in hysteroscopy, Certificate course in diabetes, Fellowship in assisted reproductive technology, Certificate program in aesthetic Medicine, Certificate of operative Hysteroscopy, Certificate course in clinical embryology
It is safe you can take it before and after a meal also. It makes the food pipe less sensitive to spicy foods.
Take avipattikar ch at night an morning with warm water and hingvastaka ch mixer with ghee in 1st morsel of food, avoid spicy, oily, junk food, don't drink excess water while having food, include in your dahi Or mattha with food, do exercise, or yoga,
Hi faisal... It no matter how long and how many you will take the complaints will remain...as allegra will never cure...
If you have any skin eruption or allergic reaction then better take homoeopathic treatment with proper consultation... as in 2-3 months treatment you can be completely free from your complaints...
MBBS, MS- General Surgery, MCH- Urology, Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery
Penile discharge may be watery (clear) or cloudy (containing pus). The discharge may also be bloody. urinary tract infection (uti) or a sexually transmitted infection are common causes of penile discharge. Penile discharge is often accompanied by pain or burning during urination and a need to urinate frequently. itching can also accompany penile discharge. chlamydia, gonorrhea, andtrichomonas infections are common infections that may cause penile discharge. genital herpes rarely causes penile discharge.
Other causes of penile discharge
mycoplasma genitalium infection
ureaplasma urealyticum infection
You are suffering from gastric disorder ,resulting in dyspepsia causing vomiting and burning abdomen. Tk, plenty of water to hydrate your body to prevent constipation, diluting acid in stomach. Go for meditation to reduce your stress to nourish your body including digestive system to check hyper acidity. Your diet be simple, easily digestible on time to check gastric disorder. Tk, apples, carrots, Papaya, tonned mill. Tk, homoeopathic medicine:@ Acid sulph 30-6 pills, thrice. @ China 200-6 pills thrice.
Avoid, junk food, alcohol, nicotine & caffiene. Tk, care.
U should not take any medicine without doctors advice. U can do this
1. Don't Overeat
2. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit, a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep.
6. Maintain active life style. This is most important n non negotiable part
7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, Carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit.
9. Drink lot of water.
10. Curd is good for u.
11. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
For more details you can consult me.