This medicine (proton pump inhibitor (ppi).) will not cure problem. It only works by reducing the amount of acid in the stomach. The day you do not take medicine normal acid production will be there n you will have symptoms.
1. Don't take tea empty stomach. Eat something like a banana (if you are not diabetic) or any seasonal fruit or soaked almonds and a glass of water first thing in the morning (within 10 mins of waking up). No only biscuits or rusk will not do. 2. Don't overeat 3. Take your breakfast every day. Don't skip it. U can eat whatever your mother or grandparent eat in bfast. I mean to say whatever is your traditional food. If punjabi eat paratha, if belongs to south then take idli/ dosa etc.
4. Have light meals every 2 hours (in addition to your breakfast, lunch n dinner) e.g. Nariyal paani, chaach, a handful of dry fruits, a handful of peanuts, any fresh n seasonal fruit (eat whole fruit not juice), a cup of curd/milk etc
5. Finish your dinner at least 2 hours before going to sleep. Take simple food like rice n dal in dinner.
6. Maintain active life style7. Avoid fast foods, spicy n fried foods, carbonated beverages
8. Take a lot of green vegetables n fruit. It contains a lot of fiber which will help reduce tendency for constipation
9. Drink lot of water.10. Everyday preferably sleep on same time
11. Take half cup of cold milk when you feel acidity, it will help. Curd is good for u.
12. If its very severe then elevate your bed raising the head of your bed six to eight inches can help gravity keep gastric acid down in your stomach.
This is for long term results but for now to bring your digestive system back on track you need to take medicines. For that I need more details, you can consult me.
MBBS, M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology, F.MAS FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, D. MAS Dipolma in MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, FICRS, Fellowship in COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY, Diploma in advanced Laparoscopy for Urogynaecology & Gynaec oncology, Basic training course in minimal invasive surgery in Gynaecology, Basics of Colposcopy, Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, Certificate course in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, Certificate of hands on training in hysteroscopy, Certificate course in diabetes, Fellowship in assisted reproductive technology, Certificate program in aesthetic Medicine, Certificate of operative Hysteroscopy, Certificate course in clinical embryology
It is safe you can take it before and after a meal also. It makes the food pipe less sensitive to spicy foods.
Take avipattikar ch at night an morning with warm water and hingvastaka ch mixer with ghee in 1st morsel of food, avoid spicy, oily, junk food, don't drink excess water while having food, include in your dahi Or mattha with food, do exercise, or yoga,
Hi faisal... It no matter how long and how many you will take the complaints will remain...as allegra will never cure...
If you have any skin eruption or allergic reaction then better take homoeopathic treatment with proper consultation... as in 2-3 months treatment you can be completely free from your complaints...
MBBS, MS- General Surgery, MCH- Urology, Fellowship Minimal Access Surgery
Penile discharge may be watery (clear) or cloudy (containing pus). The discharge may also be bloody. urinary tract infection (uti) or a sexually transmitted infection are common causes of penile discharge. Penile discharge is often accompanied by pain or burning during urination and a need to urinate frequently. itching can also accompany penile discharge. chlamydia, gonorrhea, andtrichomonas infections are common infections that may cause penile discharge. genital herpes rarely causes penile discharge.
Other causes of penile discharge
mycoplasma genitalium infection
ureaplasma urealyticum infection
DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopathy Doctor, Hyderabad
You are already taking pantop which is proton pump inhibitor which temporarily suppresses the acid. In addition you are taking antacids also. You please take homeopathic medicine iris versicolor 200--once daily for 5 days. Homeopathy has very effective treatment for your problem. Many Lybrate users are taking homeopathic treatment for this. Homeopathic treatment is painless and safe. No side effects. Consult me through “Lybrate text consult” with full details for comprehensive further prescription and treatment. Rs149/