1. Do saline gargles daily.
2. Whenever possible do steam inhalation also.
3. Cover your nose and mouth with hanky for at least 30 sec when you go in dusty areas also when you go in and out of ac. As our nose is the most sensitive part of our body, when there is temperature difference between two rooms or inside n outside, then if we not protect our nose, it gets affected.
4. Drink hot liquids --hot liquids relieve nasal congestion, prevent dehydration, and soothe the uncomfortably inflamed membranes that line your nose and throat. Homeopathic treatment has very encouraging results and gives relief in long term
consult online with details.
1. Do steam inhalation by steam inhaler 2-3 times daily with karvol plus inhalant capsule
2. Put otrivin nasal drop 1 drop thrice daily.
3. Take one tablet of levocetrizine (5mg) at bed time.
4. Drink lukewarm water/hot soup/herbal tea etc
5. If you have recurrent attack of cold you may be having sinusitis/allergic rhinitis
6. Take plain xray pns/ct scan of pns after consulting ent specialist to exclude sinusitis and take treatment accordingly
7. If sinusitis is excluded, it I could be due to allergic rhinitis, do an allergy test after consulting allergy specialist/immunologist to find out the cause of allergy and follow the treatment and advice accordingly.
MBBS, M.S Obstetrics & Gynaecology, F.MAS FELLOWSHIP IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, D. MAS Dipolma in MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, FICRS, Fellowship in COSMETIC GYNAECOLOGY, Diploma in advanced Laparoscopy for Urogynaecology & Gynaec oncology, Basic training course in minimal invasive surgery in Gynaecology, Basics of Colposcopy, Fellowship in Cosmetic Gynaecology, Certificate course in diagnostic ultrasound imaging, Certificate of hands on training in hysteroscopy, Certificate course in diabetes, Fellowship in assisted reproductive technology, Certificate program in aesthetic Medicine, Certificate of operative Hysteroscopy, Certificate course in clinical embryology
Yes. You can. This is safe. However prefer warm water for drinking and try to use it for shorter duration of time.
Extension Exercises x 15 times x twice daily - lying on tummy, take left arm up for 3 seconds, then bring it down, right arm up for 3 seconds, bring down. Bring right leg up, hold for 3 seconds, bring it down. Then right leg up and hold for 3 seconds and bring it down. Repeat twice a day- 10 times. Bhujang Asana – Lie flat on your stomach, keeping the palms out, bend the neck backward, take a deep breath and while holding it for 6 seconds, raise the chest up. Release breath and relax your body. Repeat the exercise 15 times twice daily.