Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Medak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sharnappa Balode
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Sharnappa BalodeYour feedback matters!
I have a serous issue since 6 months it is very irritating me my head itching with red bumps and its swelling my nerves are very paining and my shoulder nerves also pained when I cracked the bumps and its swelling and it was very pain full and I take the treatment by near the dermatitis he was give the medicine ist consult (follculim scalp) droxyl tablet, lecope, hiffnac tablets and best fuz cream and I applied it was not use and mysecond consult (scalp psoriasis) betaderm z lotion and citrus tablets for 3 weeks i was applied not it cure and my third consult he was given cefakind 500 mg tablets and zerodol tablets and nadoxin cream i was applied and still irritating my head it was not cure please help me and suggest a better dermatologist doctor I living in visakhapatnam so please consider my request and help me and I am fully troubled this issue.
When I go to toilet for being fresh. Then I see. Blood comes with stool. N I feel pain after being fresh. Mostly.i go two times. N blood comes with stool. May I know ,how can I overcome from this? please plz help. I am really very depressed now. please tell me. Wat should I do?
How healthy is three percent fat milk in morning breakfast. This is my daily intake of milk (about 200 ml) Please advice.
I'm an engineer. I have more expectations of sex life. Sometimes I masturbate everyday. Will this lead me to any problem in future? How to take food to bring back my energy?
I have started to feel a prickly pain as I pee from a few days ago. It also urges me to pee giving false alarms. What could it be?
From a week i'm having body pain suddenly waist is paining hard plus feeling exist Ed every time. No energy. Yesterday I have loose motion plus my mensuration date was 15th till now m not having legs are also paining hard.
Excessive gas can be defined as bloating, belching, flatulence and burping. It does not matter what you call it, but what matters is how you treat it and get relieved from the embarrassing symptoms.
Here are some ways in which you can avoid gastric problems:
- Avoid eating foods that can cause gas or acidity. Vegetables which are known to cause acidity are Brussels, Onions, Garlic and Broccoli; dairy products like cheese, milk, ice cream and whole grains can cause acidity. The reason is that these products have fiber, starch and sugar which cannot be digested easily, thus causing pain in the intestines. Fruits which contain sorbitol and aerated drinks should also be avoided. Eat everything but in moderation.
- Avoid drinking before meals as the stomach acids are lost and the food cannot be digested well. Water and liquids should be taken half an hour after a meal for a better digestion.
- Food should be eaten slowly. Eating and drinking quickly, allows a lot of air to go into the stomach with the food. This in turn can cause a stomach pain.
- Over the counter drugs can be taken for immediate help in digestion. These medicines contain enzymes which aid in digestion. The enzyme works to dissolve the sugar that is found in many fruit and vegetables.
- Some habits like chewing gum, drinking from a straw and smoking, etc. causes air to fill in the stomach, thereby, leading to gas.
- Artificial sweeteners such as sorbitol should be avoided as these are difficult to digest and can easily lead to a feeling of bloating.
However, all the pains might not be due to gas and could be a sign of something serious. These could be:
- Lactose intolerance: This is the inability to digest milk and milk products. The sugar in the milk is known as lactose and cannot be digested easily.
- Irritable bowel syndrome: People who suffer with pain in the lower abdomen constantly might be suffering from IBS.
- Colon cancer: If the pain lasts too long then getting a screening done is a good idea to rule out if one is suffering from colon cancer or not.
- Upper gastrointestinal disorders: If one gets belching occasionally, then it is alright, but a constant belching might be a sign of gastrointestinal disorder in the upper tract. These could be gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), gastroparesis, or peptic ulcers.