Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Medak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh BalodeYour feedback matters!
Sir. My younger brother is not able to speak all words. Clearly.. What is the problem. Is there any throat problem. If any. Then which type of medicine should I use. Or. Operation is required.
Acne is an inflammatory skin disorder which is prevalent in both males and females. When the sebaceous glands present on skin produce excessive sebum, the hair follicles present on skin get clogged leading to the formation of acne.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne:
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
I think am having hemorrhoids because I sometimes lose blood with stool. I would like to know what kind of doctor I should consult and what I should eat n what to avoid.
Foods high in protein are soy, tofu, dairy products like milk, curd, paneer, cheese, nuts, oilseeds, beans and pulses.
1. Along with a healthy hair diet it is important that you exercise properly as it will ensure that there is proper blood flow to your scalp and will help in the growth of hair.
2. Treat your hair delicately. Avoid unnecessary brushing, combing or handling. Use a soft, round bristles brush.
3. Have a weekly scalp massage to provide stimulation to the hair follicles.
4. Have regular trims to eliminate split ends and allow the hair to look and feel healthier.
5. Get plenty of rest and sleep to allow your body to grow hair.
Follow the diet plan given below as a starting point for healthy and lustrous hair.
Skim milk / soy milk
Whole grain bread or toast or poha or breakfast cereal or sprout
Bowl of fresh fruit
Fresh vegetable juice like carrot or cucumber juice
Handful of nuts like walnuts, soaked almonds, raisins, dates
Fresh veg. Soup or salad
Whole-wheat flour or jowar or bajra chapatti
Dals or whole pulses
Curd / tofu
1 glass skim milk
Kurmura or roasted channa or popcorn
Fresh veggies and fruit juice (carrot, apple, lemon, dudhi, palak)
Fresh veggie soup or salad with sprouts
Fruit like watermelon or banana
Use natural substitutes like fruits, dates, figs or honey instead of sugar. Fruits like berries, grapes, apples and cherries have useful enzymes that can add value to your hair health
I love to eat. Love different kind of food and I love to eat vegetables, fruits also which are good for health. But I want to loose my weight expect doing exercise.
I m 21 year female and I m very slim. I had tried products but can't gain weight. What is the best solution for me?
I observed intermittent swelling on my left side throat. When I had a checkup, I was told that there is a problem with gland responsible for saliva secretion. It secretes saliva but couldn' t excrete it & hence its getting swollen whenever I taste something. Is this normal? what would be the cause & solution? I do not having smoking/drinking habits
Helo doctor I am addicted to gutka upto 6 years and my tests are in red colour and I want that my teeth became white in low cost can you suggest me what can I do plz.
(Lime+honey + 4 Almonds) 6.30, (Corn +milk), (sprouts or boiled chana / green gram) 8 am or (any fruit-if available) 11 pm,(2 small roti+dal+veg curry) or wanna include millet -small bowl) 2 pm,(buttermilk + zeera powder )5 pm, 8 pm (1 jowar roti + veg curry), (milk + pinch turmeric. 10 pm.....4-5 litres of water .(will this help me to improve my muscle mass bone density n loss my fat)
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Please help me.
I am trying to much to gain weight but it doesn't works please advice something for gain weight and for healthy body.
I am still 20. I have white hair problem. So I had gone to one of the hair clinic called cutis. They had suggested me indus valley organic hair colour. Can I apply this to my hair. If I apply this I have to continue by coloring my hair with indus valley coloring only or I can get my original black hair back. Can you refer about the product once and reply me.
Hiii doctor my name is vijay kumar and my age is 21 year old. My weight is 47 kg. What can I do for gain weight please tell me.
I have a back pain. When I stand more time my back Spain start paining. What I have to do that to reduce the pain. I started a yoga one week ago.
Back and neck pain are common problems for adults. The best way to deal with back, neck and other joint or muscle problems is to prevent them from happening in the first place! 70% of back problems are caused by activities of daily living. These can often be avoided by paying attention to your posture, lifting heavy items properly, exercising regularly and strengthening your core, and sleeping on your side or back, and on a good mattress.