Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Medak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Santosh BalodeYour feedback matters!
I am 25yr old and having dark circles under eye and around mouth from more than 12 years. How to get cure from this?
My Wife is 32 yr old and i am suffering from PCOS and because of which she is not able to conceive. Please advise of what are the natural diet and exercise that she can follow.
I am 21 years old having dandruff how to get rid of it and mu face r getting pimples and too much of darkness.
Sir I am worried about my weight its already more than average please suggest me what to do so That I can loss my weight as well as slightly increase in my height.
I am 42 male .triglycerides. .228 Hdl. 38.5 Vldl. 45.6 Ldl. 88.9 Total cholesterol. 173 Vit b12. 196 Vit d3. 26.8 Please suggest.
Hello Ma'am Want to lose buttock n thigh fat. How can I get hourglass shaped body. Please give some tips.
My vagina is always dry during the sex I hv suffering from premature ovary failure my age is 33. What should I do to lubricate my vagina during the sex for the pleasure?
Dear doctors, I live in a low humid area. Mostly we will have dry weather only. I'm getting cracks all over my body. I use body wash instead soap and after taking bath, immediately I apply organic coconut oil throughout the body. But that doesn't work well for winter. Could any one suggest me home based treatment for skin dryness? We use humidifier at night. I'm having 2 yr old kid where I am afraid of using moisturizer because I have to feeding my kid. Thanks in advance.
I have a lot of freckles on nose and cheeks, pl advise some nice cream, I tried no scars but it didn't help.
I am 22 years old female I am having pcos so how can this be cured and even after doing exercise m not at all loosing weight so how can I reduce my weight?
I am 32 years old female, my right side breast is very painful for last 3 days, what are the solution in my problem solving?
1. Standing… keeping one foot forward of the other, with knees slightly bent, takes the pressure off your low back.
2. Sitting… sitting with your knees slightly higher than your hips provides good low back support.
3. Reaching… stand on a stool to reach things that are above your shoulder level.
4. Moving Heavy Items… pushing is easier on your back than pulling. Use your arms and legs to start the push. If you must lift a heavy item, get someone to help you.
5. Lifting… kneel down on one knee with the other foot flat on the floor as near as possible to the item you are lifting. Lift with your legs, not your back, keeping the object close to your body at all times.
6. Carrying… two small objects (one in either hand) may be easier to handle than one large one. If you must carry one large object, keep it close to your
7. Sleeping… sleeping on your back puts 55 lbs. of pressure on your back. Putting a couple of pillows under your knees cuts the pressure in half. Lying on your side with a pillow between your knees also reduces the pressure.
8. Weight Control… additional weight puts a strain on your back. Keep within 10 lbs. of your ideal weight for a healthier back.
9. Quit Smoking… smokers are more prone to back pain than nonsmokers because nicotine restricts the flow of blood to the discs that cushion your vertebrae.
10. Minor Back Pain… treat minor back pain with anti-inflammatories and gentle stretching, followed by an ice pack.
For More Details & advices
Dr. Aniket Solanki
Breast cancer is one of the most feared diagnoses in women. When cancerous cells develop in a woman's breast, irregular lumps, changes in the shape or size of the breast and discharge of blood from the nipples may be experienced. There are lots of preventive measures that you can take to avoid breast cancer. It is important to live a healthy life with as less exposure to toxins as possible. Here are some tips and strategies that can lower your risk of breast cancer
- Plant based diet - Studies have shown that a high plant based diet, full of vegetables and fruits, is packed with antioxidants, minerals, and nutrients that lower the risk of breast cancer. Eat light, and avoid refined sugar and processed meat. Try to construct a healthy Mediterranean diet plan rich in olive oil and nuts.
- Maintain an appropriate weight - Do not gain extra weight as obesity and excessive weight gain are related to breast cancer. Cut down on fat and exercise regularly to lead an active life.
- Breastfeeding - If you are a new mom, breastfeed your baby as it has numerous health benefits for both you and your child, including lowering the chances of breast cancer in the mother.
- Sleep - It is important to get 8 hours of sleep every night to live a healthy life. Many studies have shown that a short duration of sleep and exposure to light at night that disrupts the circadian rhythm increases the risk of breast cancer.
- Avoid tobacco and alcohol - Do not smoke as it increases the chances of cancer in other organs and also leads to toxin inclusion in the body. Also, be sure to drink in moderation as excess alcohol consumption is cancer causing offender.
- Artificial hormones - Women during menopause often resort to hormone replacement therapy, and the extended use of this therapy can heighten the risk of breast cancer. Therefore, it is recommended to look for other options to smoothen your transition to the menopausal phase.
Related Tip: Homeopathic treatments for cancer