Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Medak and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
I am suffering from dandruff and hair fall. Someone is suggested me to use jaborandi hair oil and folli plus tablets. How to use them and what dose I have to take? Please explain.
I am 67 years aged, i am suffering from blood coming out from the nose. Kindly advise me the tablets.
Hi. I am ramswaroop. I am 28 years old. I am having cold and fever from last 15 days. I had some medicine but not cured. Please suggest some medicine and test required.
I have got pimples on my face. It feels me bad. Sometimes it became too big and feels pain. What should I do for this problem?
Hi, I am 23 year old female. My weight is 64 kg and my height is 5 ft. Last month I get to knw that I am suffering from Hyper Thyroid After consulting doctor about thyroid he suggest me to take Thyronorm 12.5 mcg tablet and I also feel that I am gaining weight every month. please help me to reduce weight and Want to know diet plan. Thanx.
Good evening Doctors Am 5 feet 4 inch and 81 kg and I know am obese, I have started exercise last week, I would like to know the foods which I should intake, I mean more carbs, proteins, fibers in order to reduce the weight kindly suggest me the foods which I have to take and to burn the fat also.
Hi I have fungal infection in groin area. Presently it is dormant. Comes up in winter. Any preventive remedies
Hi i Am 42+. Suffering from right knee pain for past one week to such an extent that am limping. There is also a small swelling on the right side of my knee. Am taking homeopathic medicine and pain killers also applying joint pain relief oil. But still pain is persisting with some amount of stiffness in this knee. Please suggest what should I do. Me, a teacher of a reputed school in kolkata and have to move a lot within the sprawling and vast school campus.
The sexual health of a human being depends on various factors. These may include the physiological make up of the individual as well as the emotional well being and finally also, the physical health of the person. Ailments, illnesses and diseases can have a huge bearing on the sexual health of an individual, and a cancer patient is no different. Cancer can have a profound effect on one's sexual health:
- Sexual Dysfunction: There are various kinds of cancer and cancer treatments that can suck the energy out of the patient. This also affects the sexual drive and health of the patient. Sexual dysfunction is a common by product of many such treatments, with at least 50% women patients suffering from the same, after breast and cervical cancer.
- Surgery: This is a factor that has a high relation with the sex drive of the patient. Any surgery that is related to cancer usually takes a toll on the body, and leads to a diminishing interest in various areas like food, and sex.
- Tumour: The size and location of the tumour has a major effect on the way a person behaves sexually after treatment and surgery. The tumour decides the severity and aftermath of the treatment and surgery, as well as the amount of tissue that is eventually removed. This can affect the performance and interest of a person in terms of sex.
- Chemotherapy: This kind of therapy and treatment as well as a lot of radiation can lead to side effects like nausea, vomiting, loose motions, dizzy spells, weight loss or gain, and even loss of hair. All these factors greatly affect the person's self image and self esteem which in turn have a bearing on how the person reacts sexually. Most men and women do not have the energy or the drive for sexual intercourse after chemotherapy.
- Prostate Cancer: Getting an erection and achieving ejaculation becomes quite a challenge with this kind of cancer because of the location of the prostate gland where the tumour is generally located.
- Hormones: While the hormones get altered during the treatment and also due to the hormonal treatment that is a part of the therapy followed for cancer patients, the psychological impact and the sexual disinterest is apparent in the patients as well.