Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Toopran. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. MadhavilathaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am facing cavity problem since 2 days. (Small tiny hole at left inner upper teeth) Can anyone suggest best solution? Is anything serious or filling gives solution? I am abort to consult doctor!
What does neck and shoulder pain indicate?
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury? your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas.
Dear sir/Madam My wife has been operated with major surgery for the delivery of baby. Now two months have been completed. I want to do sex with my wife now. Does she get regular period now? How many days after will she get regular period? I don't want unwanted pregnancy right now. I want to have sex with my wife without condom. Can I have sex without condom right now? please send me thorough information regarding this.
Jan 11 I had sex with my man and I thought I was pregnant but got my periods on Jan 29th but it was very heavy bleeding. Now it's March 3rd I still haven't got my periods. Thing is we did not have sex after Jan 11th. I was supposed to get my periods on Feb 28th. I have mild cramps but I'm late and confused coz I get my periods on time. Help!
I had gross hematuria last september and got cyst. CT scan etc. For past 10 months, having bloody semen with increasing frequency. What tests to get?
I am suffering from pcod disease so my hair is being increased of mouth. So if I use uproot lotion. Than it is good for me or not?
Dr. I have a period problem .i had intercourse with my husband on 29 and 31 oct without security n I am worried whether I am pregnant. I am a newly married girl n not at all prepared for baby. I have taken unwanted 72 on 4th novembers noon. And my last month periods date was 8th n today is 11 .i m really worried that why I am not getting in periods. So far I had done 3 test from preganews and all were negative. Please help me out. I really need your advice. Can I trust preganews. Is it the trustful brand. U you recommend to use for pregnancy test? I having pain also. I feel. Like getting in periods but its not happening. Even I have started jogging n cycling n ate papaya 2 tyms.
My wife lmp was 8th apr we have done home pregnancy test on 15th may it was one dark and one light line. We went to gain next day and she had done some test hcg was 69.3 and she said it is positive pregnancy and re tested after 48 hrs it was down as 49.3 gynae advised us to wait. Nothing explain us. Is my wife still pregnant. No bleeding or cramps sign yet pls advise.
I was on medication of krimson 35 for irregular periods. I had sex on 14 Feb. My bf was wearing the protection. My dose got over on 2march. But till today 6 march, no periods. M afraid. If by chance. Smthng happens. M just 18. Please help. Or should I wait more. please provide a detailed answer.
I have pcos both ovaries have poly cyst can I take both allopathic and ayurvedic medicine together for conceiving.
I usually get red spots after having metal spas during my monthly cycles due to pain. please suggest other medicine.
Recently I tried anal with my gf with baby oil, since then she's complaining that her pain is increasing, she feels burning down there, what went wrong please help.
Indian Summer Vegetable - Ash Gourd
Ash gourd also known as white gourd, white pumpkin, wax gourd or petha. It keeps your body cool and healthy. Contains almost 96% water it protects you from heat stroke.
Ash-gourd is loaded with nutrients. It's an excellent source of vitamin b1 (thiamine), a good source of vitamin b3 (niacin). Its high potassium content makes this a good vegetable for maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
Ash-gourd is also useful in treating respiratory disorders like asthma, blood-related diseases, and urinary diseases like kidney stones.
Watch out next in the series is bitter gourd (karela)