Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Swechha Asthana
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Swechha AsthanaYour feedback matters!
My wife has taken Kit to remove pregnancy. However she was having high bleeding so we got ultrasound done in which there is a piece of 10 mm still left. We went to a doctor she has given medicine. 1- Prestkind 2nd- Lupicef 200 mg for 4 days now after taking its again bleeding high and stomach pain, Blood is coming little thin. How long will be high bleeding.
Hi Sir, I am suffering from acidity and constipation from last 3 year. Please suggests something for that.
I am keeping fennel seed approx 10 to 15 min about 5 to 6 times daily. So I have to stop it? Actually I was tobacco chewer when I know that I have osmf .i had quit my habit Then I start eating fennel seed inspite of it Now I had feared that posses feel shed in cheek about 10 min affect my condition?
I am 54 years male and suffering from Actinic Cheilitis for the last 35 years on lower lip. Please suggest suitable medicine and application on lip. Thank you.
Dear respected doctors yesterday my frnd posted his problem so firstly confirm the doubt that is in his mind regarding his penis girth and length effect by masturbate or not? Or it can be treated with medicine or not? It can be come in normal position as like before. Becoz sir mn ka vaham ka door hone shi h.and than prescribe the proper treatment or medicine .i shall be thankful to you for this .its my humble request dear doctor.
I am 27 week pregnant during my 1st trimester doc gave me progesterone because always I had pain like periods n menstrual cramp. Later I always had lower abdominal pain and at 18 weeks I had done anomaly scan in that my cervix length was 3.0 cm doc advised me take tidilan retard tablet to avoid risk of early pregnancy. After that I came to mom's place for delivery at 5 month. Here I consulted gyaenic she checked all my reports n advised to take ecosprin tablet after taking the tablet I had gas problem so I stopped and during my 25th week done my ultrasound in that cephalic presentation is seen and cervix length is 4.6 cm again I had pain in abdomen doctor gave me progesterone for a month. I am having thyroid since 2 years taking 100 mg dose and during first trimester my bp increased so am taking alphadopa twice a day. Now I want to know whether cervix length will increase? Asa I know cervix length will decrease when baby grows but in my 18 week scan it showed 3.0 now in 25 week report it's 4.6 cm.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.