Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priti GargYour feedback matters!
Why it is referred to as having religious importance too?
Also used for
Scanty or obstructive urination
Weakness of nerves
Problem of breast milk secretion
I am 18 year old man have been suffering from white spots on the face they spoil the look of my skin and used many creams but no cure the spots still appear can you please provide me with a solution as soon possible waiting for the fastest and best curable reply.
I am 19 year old, but I don't have mustache & beard properly on my face, I need it to grow fast so what can I do for this?
After my c section delivery last year in Oct, have not got periods properly. And since last two months I am not getting periods at all. I am very tensed about it and because of this I have got lots of pimples on my face. Please help. I am also breastfeeding my six months old baby.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, triedultiple home remedies but didn't work. What should I do? Please help me.
It is a well-documented fact in medical science that the ultraviolet rays and radiation have been considered as too carcinogenic for humans. This is a fact that has been endorsed by the World Health Organisation (WHO). These rays can causes a number of skin problems ranging from premature aging to skin cancer in case a person is exposed to the sun for prolonged periods of time. Read this article to know how sun exposure can put your aging process on the fast track.
- All about UV Radiation: UV or ultraviolet radiation is found in the sunlight which travels to the Earth in the form of electromagnetic waves. This radiation passes through the ozone layers with the sunlight and gets absorbed as waves of energy that one cannot physically see or feel. So, if we were to avoid wearing protective clothing, hats and sunscreen, then we would be exposed to these harmful rays. Aging is the number one form of damage that can be caused due to these UV rays which are also classified as UVA or UVB. These rays are the number one cause of premature aging, while smoking comes in a close second.
- Skin Cells: The UV rays basically have an adverse effect on the skin cells which can also spread to the DNA in our skin. This can have a negative effect on the protective functions of our skin which in turn, affects the way our dead skin cells get replenished. It can also affect the production of collagen which is the chemical that keeps our skin supple and young looking. It also has a bearing on how many other chemicals are produced in our body. Over production of certain chemicals can also spell doom and lead to premature aging and pigmentation. Melanin is one such chemical which can cause deep tanning and pigmentation if it is present in large quantities - a problem faced mainly due to sun exposure.
- Photoaging: When the sun damages our skin due to prolonged exposure, this can be termed as photoaging in medical terms. This also signifies the loss of the skin's ability to repair itself due to repeated episodes of being in the sun without ample protection, which can impair the collagen production as mentioned above. This will result in a loss of skin elasticity which in turn, will lead to sagging skin.
- Skin Changes: The changes in the skin will get tattooed onto the skin's memory which will retain its leathery texture that would be a result of too much sun exposure over time. This can also lead to premature aging.
Always step out with plenty of protection and do not stay in the Sun for too long in order to avoid this condition. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.
Hii am indal I suffering from stomach pain last seen night 8 pm so ples help me and you helm me now ok yes come on come fast help.
My brother age 49 yrs. He has problem of blood pressure. His pressure always 180/90. Tell me which drug for pressure he take to down pressure in normal conditions. All blood report are normal.
Whenever we choose to undergo a surgery, there are a lot of questions that we try to seek answers for. Here's a list of things one must know before he or she opts for kidney donation!
What is the rate of recovery?
The recovery period of the donor is usually in the range of 5-7 days. However, it depends on how fast an individual recovers and what is the kind of procedure performed on the patient. It can greatly vary from person to person. The donor might feel an itching sensation and experience pain as the incision heals. Activities such as contact sports and heavy lifting are not advised, post 6 weeks of surgery.
How does the transplant affect the donor?
Living with one kidney is not unusual and it is possible to lead a normal life with some to no problem at all. The donor’s kidney has a tendency to increase in size after the transplant. This happens to make up for the lost kidney. While some physical exercise is healthy for the body, activities that require heavy body movement should be avoided. Donors are required to go through extensive medical check every six months to avoid any possible complications.
Does donating a kidney affect life expectancy?
Life expectancy does not decrease after kidney donation and the chance of the existing kidney failure is limited too. Studies have revealed that a donor has a tendency of developing a high level of blood pressure. Having said this, a thorough discussion with the transplant team should be done to discuss any possible complications that might occur post the surgery.
Mental state after kidney donation:
A donor can go through a mixed set of emotions after donating a kidney. Overwhelming joy, depression, relief and anxiety are some of the common emotions a donor goes through. Studies have shown that less than 1% of all donors show any signs of regret. On the contrary, more than 80% donors reveal that they would have done the donation anyways. The donation experience is generally positive. If, however, a donor is going through emotions he cannot handle, he should join a self-help group or report to a doctor.
Is there any side effect of kidney donation?
Apart from the scar a patient receives after the surgery, there aren’t too many complications. Having said this, there are tendencies to develop high blood pressure, proteinuria and a reduced functionality of the kidney, resulting in pain. Long-term diseases such as nerve damage, obstruction, and hernia can catch up as well.
Is there any dietary restriction?
It is entirely possible to go back to your old and regular diet. However, in the case of any complications, a patient might have to skip few things from the diet. It is a good idea to get a clear picture about the dietary requirements from the kidney transplant team.
Does donation hinder in getting pregnant?
The medical advice from a doctor is that it is not a good idea to become pregnant till at least six weeks post the surgery. However, it is entirely possible to get pregnant after kidney donation. But it should be ensured that a patient receives very good prenatal care to reduce any possible complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.
I am going gym. My weight is 78. What should I do to loss Weight faster with gym. What should I eat before gym and after gym.
My daughter is 11 year old. She has always stomach pain in every one or two month. I had three usg done but all are shown normal. Drs. Given to heralbendazoleand antibiotics and dicyclomine. That time she relieved but after one or two months she has again pain in stomach. She also had constipation problem by birth.
My age is 43, I have a simple cyst on left kidney middle wall, size is 50x55 mm. I suffer from back pain occasionally. Is there any relation with the cyst? Should It require to operate?
Hello Sir/mam I have problem in my digestion, how can I strong my digestion, mujhe kuchh bhi khaya piya nhi lgta, or bhookh bhi kafi lgti hai, bt fir bhi mere weight gain nhi ho pati, n my weight is only 47 kgs. So what can I do for strong digestion? Jisse mere weight bhi gain ho ske. THANKS.
I am 23, I am wearing adult braces for 1 year now.in the past few months, after the gaps between my teeth are getting closed, some of my teeth is getting elevated. Like a little crooked, and uneven level from other teeth. Is this normal? Or some mistake done by my orthodontist?
What can I do for disease my fat. I want to become a fit man. Have you have any tips for my problem doctor.
I have neck pain for over 15 day. I thik any vein or muscle of my neck has been disturbed. The pain arise over back portion of my neck. Please tell me some home remedies for this problem. Because my studies are affected due to this.
Did you know that milk can cause acne?
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples.
Here’s how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
How does milk cause acne?
1. Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
2. Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
3. Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
4. Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
1. Discontinue Milk Intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
2. Switch to Organic Milk Products Only - If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
1. Organic almond milk without added sugar
2. Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
3. Natural coconut cream
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains omega-6 fats, which cause skin inflammation and swelling of acne.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.