Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priti Garg
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Priti GargYour feedback matters!
Peeing frequently means any health issue or any disease, as m feeling same since 2 days, also as its hot summer days here we drink a lot of water each time, so does it affects peeing?
When I am going for running. After running few kilometers. I am filling pain in my stomach. Because of harassment, so please sir suggest me. What Will do in this situation.
I am 35 years old. I have gone through ivf treatment but unfortunately it was unsuccessful. Bt my periods have not yet started. My date of period was 27th. Pregnancy test done on 29th. Even today periods have by yet started.
I am 50 years old, Ht 162 cm Wt 78 Kg. I work 8-9 hrs on computer and drive motorcycle 40 Km daily. I feel joint pain in the hole body when I got up in the morning or get too much tired. Please advise for avoiding food items or any other precaution for relief from the pain.
Why do we get pimples? How to get clear skin? Wat kind of foods shud we eat for clear and glow skin?
I am prone to pimples, and they generally comes out when I trim or shave. I am taking proper medicines for it but still there is no quick improvement.
Unlike its tastier and tempting counterparts like cottage cheese and flavoured yoghurt, dahi or curd has always been a staple in a majority of Indian diets, but many people are not aware of the benefits proffered by this humble accompaniment. Curd has many health as well as nutritional benefits and having a bowlful of curd every day helps to regulate body temperature, improves digestion and saves you from recurrent stomach ailments.
There are various other advantages of consuming curd regularly.
Importance of having curd
Curd or dahi as Indians call it is in great demand all around the year, particularly during the summer months. It is a great tastemaker and incorporated in numerous Indian dishes that are important from both taste and health perspective. Besides curd improves complexion and in often cases, curd seems to be more beneficial than milk, the fermentation of which leads to the making of curd.
Nutritional facts about curd
In a cupful or 100 grams of curd, there are 4.3 grams of fat, 3.4 grams of carbohydrates, 11 grams of proteins, 17 mg of cholesterol, 36.4 grams of sodium and 10.4 grams of potassium. Curd is also rich in Vitamin A, D and B-12, magnesium and a good quantity of calcium as well.
Curd helps in digestion
This melange of nutrients present in curd gets easily absorbed by human alimentary canal and curd itself aids in digestion of other food nutrients. It also helps in maintaining the ideal pH balance and alleviates many stomach ailments and helps in relieving from dysentery.
Curd is good for teeth and bone health
Contrary to the popular belief, curd is much better for the maintenance of teeth and bone health due to its high calcium and phosphorus content. Both phosphorus and calcium are important for bones and teeth, and therefore, you must eat loads of curd or dahi regularly if you are dealing with arthritis and osteoporosis.
Curd triggers weight loss
Finally, the importance of curd in weight loss can never be overlooked. Curd is rich in calcium, which hinders the cortisol formation in the body. The lack of balance in cortisol content within the body may lead to various lifestyle-related troubles such as obesity, stress and hypertension. A recent research has informed that having 18 ounces of dahi daily aids in reducing stomach fat as more amount of calcium hinders the cortisol release by fat cells.
There is a lot more that dahi or curd can do for your health and beauty benefits, and a physician will be able to tell you more about this.
At starting days of my marriage my husband avoided sex. I asked him after someday to cooperate with me. He then failed to have sex. I advised him to consult sexologist. But he did not listen to me. He is very unwilling to show up. What shall I do now?
Hii doctor my name is raam I did hand sex so many times any problem with this Please tell me doctor I am very tension about this please tell me answer to this.
Knee pain is one of the most common and painful ailments that can limit mobility. Injuries can result in cartilage or meniscal tears or sprains too. Obesity is another reason because of which knee pain is on the rise. Also, regular wear and tear of ligaments and tendons around the knees due to old age is another cause. These days, with reduced physical activities and sedentary lifestyles, the rate at which knees are wearing out has also become accelerated. Whatever the reason, a correct diagnosis followed by prompt treatment can help. Over the years, physiotherapy has been playing an important role in treating knee injuries. Whether to supplement the various drugs to reduce pain and inflammation or to avoid surgery, physiotherapy has helped many and its popularity is growing every day. Here are some ways that physiotherapy can help reduce pain.
- Improve flexibility of tendons: The knee cap is an area where there are lot of tendons and ligaments, coordinating to enable movement. Careful exercising can ensure that the flexibility of tendons and ligaments is improved, thereby making your knee movement easier and less painful.
- Improves blood supply: As we all know, proper movement requires good blood supply. Exercising with special focus on the knee ensures that blood supply is improved, and thereby the supporting ligaments and tendons function optimally.
- Enhances the knee cap function: The knee cap is that portion which joins your thigh bone to your calf bones. This is prone to slip out of place, especially with arthritis and injuries. This can be painful and limit movement to a great degree. Focused exercises aimed at improving knee cap function will ensure that the knee cap has a wider range of function, and does not slip out of its socket easily.
- Reduce rigidity: Once you start physiotherapy, you will feel your knees getting more flexible. The rigidity that had set in as a result of injuries and/or old age will also reduce over a period of time.
- Slow down the wear and tear: When you start physiotherapy after knee damage, continuing the exercise routine, of course with expert guidance, can reduce the pace at which further damage might happen. A word of caution though. Be sure to consult an experienced physiotherapist before you begin. Exercising in a bad manner can do equal or more harm than the original injury or old age itself.