Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Mathura. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Nitin GoyalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Nice well maintain and well behave confident doctor
Panchakarma is a therapy that has the objective to purify and detoxify the body. The therapy can help one get rid of many chronic diseases and also works as preventive treatment. Ayurveda describes panchkarma as more than a healing system. It is a combination of science and art of appropriate living to achieve longevity. Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma for cleansing of body toxins, balancing all tridosha’s (Vata, Pitta and Kapha – three bio energies for body constitution).
Abhyangam: A gentle herbal oil massage to body which helps in relaxation and improves blood circulation
Swedan: Ayurvedic steam with ayurvedic herbs which removes the rigid toxins from the body an loosen the muscles
Basti: Medicated enema which aims to balance the vata dosha of body. Also helps in healing of degeneration of joints
Janu Basti: Knee joint is called as the Janu Sandhi in Sanskrit; hence the name Janu Basti .
Relieves knee pain
Balances Sleshaka Kapha, which regulates the synovial fluid in the joint, which is necessary for proper lubrication of the joint.
Yoga Various forms of yogasan are been taught which helps in restoring the mobility and give strength to the muscles.
Proper care along with Ayurvedic medicines and Panchakarma can surely avoid knee replacement surgery…………
Ayurvedic, Panchkarma & Naturopathy Centre
GH-14/ 1198, 1st Floor
Above Haryana Wala Sweets
Sleep on your back or side only. Do not sleep on your stomach as this often causes lower back and neck strain. Use a quality contoured pillow that provides adequate support to your head and neck while sleeping.
When your back is painful you may place a pillow under your knees (when on your back) or between your knees (when on your side).
I feeling pain in my left hand for 2 days in two or three months. The pain is unbearable. Do you know why its paining and what should I do for this?
I am hanok I am suffering with leg neel joints I have used many ointments but its not working what should I do now.
I have lost hair from my scalp so please guide me how to regain my hair back. I feel bad please help me doctor. Would I go for hair transplant or there is some medic Ene to regain it back.
I am suffering lower back pain l4 l5 disc slip and bulge from last 2 years now I am getting lot of pain both the legs foots neck shoulders and headache nurevs compressing at l4 l5 pls kindly helme.
Sir I am suffering from back pain to the right leg. After sleeping I can't stand properly. I have gone through MRI there is nothing in the reports. Please suggest me what to do.
I am 26 years old weighing 71 kg Problem is lower back pain hai and then disc bulge on cervical region c3-c4 and radiating pain on shoulders and hands Have been to many doctors but the prob does not seen to go away, please help.
I have a shoulder dislocate. And whenever I throw any heavy stuff or in force. I get pain . How do I fix it? Any exercise for me? Please help
Good Afternoon Sir, my age is 29 years old. I met with a bike accident on dated 19.03.2017 in which my right collar bone had been broken into two pieces. The doctor advised to use a sling & brace for one month with proper medicine. After one month doctor said it has been connected & also advised not to use sling & brace. Now 3.5 month has been passed. Sometimes I am feeling pain in this joint. Am I able to ride bike now? How many days required to recover fully so that I ll be able to do all those work as previously. I request you to kindly suggest on the above matter. Thanks
I am Sharath, im working in Oman I have lower back pain from past 3years and I have done treatment in ayurveda, but its not completely gone. Now from past 7months im having worse pain in upper back but not in spine, either side of spine especially when I lean in bed for long in early morning.
I have heel pain few days .please recommend medicine for this. 2 6 years female. Pain in the heel of left leg.
Hi sir/ Madam, I had been masturbated for last 8 years but now I have given it up completely and nowadays l am facing some problems such as l am suffering from continuous pain in knees, headache, indigestion and l am getting weaker and weaker. So please tell me, can l recover? And advice me best treatment for all the problems.
Achilles Tendon pain is an orthopedic condition that can originate from tears and ruptures to the AchillesTendon, which is known as one of the strongest and also the longest tendon in the human body. It is a band of tissues that decides the quality of your movements and motions to a great extent, as it connects the heel with the calf. Therefore, any injury to this tendon can decrease the strength and support to the muscles and create a painful situation. So how can you deal with this pain? Read on to know more.
- Rice Therapy: Rice is a commonly used term by orthopedic specialist. It refers to Rest, Ice, Compression with a bandage, and finally Elevation. The patient must take lots of rest as well as use ice packs to deal with the injury and acute pain. Finally, the area must be compressed with a bandage and kept elevated on cushions.
- Surgery: For very severe cases, the orthopedic specialist can recommend surgery as well. This kind of surgery aims at reattaching the displaced or ruptured tendon which may have reached such a fate through a sports or any other kind of injury. The doctor may also place your leg in a cast for a few weeks to keep it at complete rest.
- Pain Medication: The doctor can also prescribe pain relievers that contain Ibuprofen as well as acetaminophen or even naproxen. These medicines should be taken in moderation as per the doctor's prescription. Usually, this kind of medication is taken only when unbearable pain is experienced by the patient.
- Thermotherapy or Heat Treatment: The use of heat for chronic pain or even pain that has been ailing for over 48 hours is known as thermotherapy. This therapy uses heating pads and hot water bottles to help relieve the pain. One must be careful while applying anything hot to the site of the injury. Use a towel to wrap the hot water bottle or heating pad so that there is no scalding or leaking on to the skin.
- Footwear: It is important to prevent continuous injury and pain to the already injured Achilles tendon. To do this, you must wear supportive and comfortable footwear that has heel lifts and other customized orthotics built into the shoes.
Taking care of Achilles Tendon pain is a matter of taking various precautions and supportive actions that lead to better healing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.
In the recent years, with the building work pressure and the increasing stress in our everyday activities, our regular lives have become choc-a-bloc with all sorts of engagements. This often renders our bodies prone to fatigue and listlessness. This phenomenon can often be observed in an intensified form by way of a disorder called Fibromyalgia or as it is deemed in common parlance, "rheumatism".
Fibromyalgia is an ailment, which causes pain in the body tissues. The tender and fibrous tissues like muscles, ligaments and tendons are often affected by this disease. As a consequence of Fibromyalgia, one feels incapacitated to work or perform any physical activity. Sometimes Fibromyalgia is accompanied by extreme headaches, sleep disturbances, muscle pain and consistent dizziness.
The degree of chronicity of the disease may vary but the underlying cause remains the same. Given the high incidence of the disease, the treatment for the same is also widely available. However, for a more effective and lasting cure, many resort to homeopathy.
Homeopathy offers several remedies to Fibromyalgia, classified on the basis of the discrete symptoms of the disease:
- Rhus Tox: Rhus Tox is an excellent antidote for rheumatism induced stillness and muscle pain. When paired with suitable exercises, it can afford a lot of relief.
- Ruta Grav: Ruta Grav aids in relieving tendon pains and sustained usage helps in restoring muscle strength in case of Fibromyalgia.
- Rhododendron: Often the Fibromyalgia pain gets aggravated with a marked change in the season. Rhododendron mitigates the intensity of the pain.
- Arnica: For any injury induced body ache, Arnica is an extremely effective cure. It also functions as the foremost option, when the precise causes or the symptoms are unknown.
- Causticum: Certain forms of Fibromyalgia are accompanied with soreness, weakness and a feeling of stillness. Causticum soothes such ailments.
- Bryonia: Bryonia alleviates chronic pain in the soft tissues of the body. Exposure to heat needs to be avoided mandatorily in order to optimize the effect of Bryonia.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When besides the obverse symptoms of Fibromyalgia, the pain in the muscle is accompanied with a feeling of cold and numbness, one of the best homeopathic cures is Kalmia Latifolia.
Fibryomalgia is an ailment, which not only manifests physical troubles but also affects one's emotional status adversely. Therefore, to mete out the best remedy, homeopathy carefully assess both the physical and the psychosocial bearing of the patient before recommending a particular cure.