Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mathura and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arjun GoswamiYour feedback matters!
I have a dental problem. Its recurring from last so many years. I always keep cleaning and every quarterly visit dentist for cleaning.
Hello doctor, my mom is suffering from mouth ulcers since long. Doctor prescribed her medications (cap cobadex z and orasep gel). Ulcers got cured with this medications but again she started facing the same problem. It seems this doesn't work. Also today morning she checked her throat and it seems red inside. She told me earlier when spitting in the morning while doing teeth brush, blood appears in spit. Please let me know if that's just a mouth ulcer/throat infection/tonsil problem and any thing critical. Lookinf forward for your quick response as her pain is troubling her and i'm getting more worried. Many thanks. With regards, meena.
I suffered from mouth and tongue ulcers 15 times in last 5 month. Can you say me the reason behind this.
Sir, I brush daily and properly and still teeth are not white, I have never chewed wrong things, plzz suggest how can I whiten my teeth.
Sir, My teeth are not in a straight manner. Any there any fast treatment for this problem, to make them in a straight line.
Actually after brushing my teeth of 4 hours automatically bad smell starts coming from my mouth. How can stop this? Please advise.
I am 24 years old female. I feel bit inferiority while laughing as my upper incisors are long, is there any treatment or method to decrease the length. Please give your precious suggestion.
My teeth shape are not perfect, I want to know is there any effect if we put clip on teeth? How much it will cost approximately?
I had an accident on 11 march my mandible got small fracture Doctors Put arch wire and wiring in my mouth and also joined my jaws with rubber bands. It was very painful and I couldn't tolerate so I removed the rubber band self at night. Can everything could be fine .tell me natural method I can't bear it please please please for humanity.
I am feeling with tooth pain on left side of face followed pain beneath the ear and then on forehead. It was a stobbing pain for a 1 hour and then it disappeared. Went to dentist, he had done OPG and then suggested COMBIFLAM as if there is no dentist medication need to be done. He had suggested it could be TMJ and SINUS and adviced for ENT consulatation. Went to ENT referred to CT scan sinus and spotted with mild sinutitus but the radiologist adviced me to have MRI. ENT doctor said i am suffereing from Trigemianal Neuraglia and gave MAZETOL tablet which was supposed to a tablet for FITS patient. WENT to Nero Surgeon ad adviced to take MRI 3T scan where again results turned with no significant of tumors or trigeminal nerve is normal. Dont know what to do but still enforcing pain at times after eating.I lost my taste after taking tablets not all specfically SALT taste and feeling nervousness at times.Having a big doubt whether the problem i am facing because of TMJ or TN.
I have severe bone loss in my lower front teeth, please suggest what to do? I can not afford implants. I have xray with me, but there is no option to attach it here.
My, teeth is yellowish but I don't take any type of, sekhar, guthka etc I only eat house made, food and some biscuits.
- Firstly brush twice daily by using soft or ultrasoft brush.
- Brush in vertical motion, but not in horizontal motion. Don't apply pressure while brushing your teeth.
- After brushing use mouth wash in diluted form (1: 1). Don't use tooth pick to remove the food that gets lodged in between the teeth. Use interdental brush to remove the food stuck in between your teeth. After having food gargle nicely with normal water. Keep your teeth and mouth clean.
I am a student and from 9 to 10 months I am feeling pain in my molar teeth, I consulted a dentist but he said its ok. Now I am feeling sensitivity in the same teeth. What should I do?
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.
Ulcers are painful sores on the lips, tongue, gums or the insides of the cheeks. These are common and usually happen due to bowel diseases, hormonal imbalances and stress. While there are medicines and ointments available to cure sores, you can cure the ulcers naturally also.
Rinse with baking soda - baking soda or salt can be used to rinse the mouth. Mix a few pinches of either in a glass of warm water. Now swish the water around the inside of your mouth and spit it out. Do this about three times in a day.
Orange juice - orange juice has vitamin c and as ulcers sometimes occur due to lack of this vitamin, drinking the juice can prove to be helpful.
Oral hygiene - prefer using toothbrushes with soft bristles. Also ensure that you brush your teeth after every meal to keep any food out of your mouth.
Avoid spices - avoid eating spicy, acidic and hot foods.
Extremely hot beverages - tea and coffee should be avoided. Yogurt and buttermilk, on the other hand, are highly beneficial.
Have onions - raw onion contains sulphur which is good for health of inside your mouth.
Consume amla - make a paste of indian gooseberry (amla) and apply it over the ulcer. This provides quick relief and healing.
Avoid meat - animal protein increases the acidity in the body. So, avoid fish and meat.
Gargle - use fresh coconut water to gargle with about three to four times a day. This cleanses the mouth and eases the pain.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?