Doctors in Dr. Azad Clinic Pvt Ltd
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Azad to be very helpful. Thanks for your response
dr azad is the excellent sexologist my problem has 8 year chronnic and after counsilling and treating me by dr azad today i am fully cure and satisfied thanks to a lot for dr azad and dr azad clinic staff very supportive service providing, i say to again thanks to DR.AZAD
Dr. Azad provides answers that are very helpful. Suggestion is very helpful for me..
Dr. Azad provides answers that are very helpful and saved my life. Thanks you
Dr. Azad provides answers that are very helpful. Thnk u so much dr
Dr. Azad provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks doctor
world clinic ranking by faculty
Balram Singh Chauhan
Dr. Azad provides answers that are saved my life and nurturing. Muje kameca nhi hote or ek vaar se dusre vaar nhi hota or mere ling deelapan rhta ha
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Azad to be very helpful. So dominant follicle in left ovary is good or not
Dr. Azad provides answers that are saved my life. Thank you I just wanted a professional to give me assurance.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Azad to be knowledgeable. Thanks doc...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Azad to be caring. Thank u sooo much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Azad to be knowledgeable. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Azad to be prompt. Confusing
Dr. Azad provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you sir
Dr. Azad provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thanks sir
Dr. Azad provides answers that are knowledgeable. Excellent
Dr. Azad provides answers that are caring. Bbbbbb
very humbal nature and effective treatment
Pregnancy tests check for the presence of the pregnancy hormone, human chorionic gonadotrophin (HCG), in your urine. Your body begins to produce HCG after you conceive. If you get a positive test result on the first day of your missed period, it's probably about 2 weeks since you conceived.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of post-operative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
I and my biy friend not done sex. But his penis touched my vagina outer part for 5 seconds .ne ejaculated before 10 minutes. Now I am working if any sperm was present .so I am pregnant. I happened 10 days back. I can not wait up to my periods. How early I can take urine pregnancy test. Please help me .my periods date was next month 1st. I can not wait that long I am stress. How early it shows I am not pregnant in pregnancy urine test can I take now after 10 days of that incident. Pls ans me dr?
HI, 2-month se muje breast heavy and painful feel hora hai. me month me ek bar unwanted 72 pill leti hu after physical relationship iski kya kya vjh ho sakti h?
I have a bad habit of masturbation it's becoming 2 -3 days continuously. And I started it in childhood. I am 28 years now. Tell me it's effects me after marriage. It effects sperm quality? Sex timing?
Is it possible to get pregnant after I masturbate my boyfriend, he wash his hand after he ejaculated and after 10 minutes he fingered me. Is it possible to get pregnant? Thank you.
Hypertension or high blood pressure is common in pregnant women, even in those who have no previous history of high blood pressure. This leads to complications in about 6% to 10% of all pregnancies around the world. High blood pressure may develop before or after conception and as such needs special medical attention.
Hypertension prevents sufficient flow of blood to the placenta and this inhibits the normal growth of the fetus. This could result in low birth weight of the child. However, if diagnosed in time and treated properly, hypertension does not affect the child's health too much.
1. Gestational hypertension
This type of hypertension is developed about 20 weeks after conception. There is no abnormality in urine or any signs of other organ damage (as is common with hypertension during pregnancy) but the condition can worsen and complicate very quickly. Pregnant women below the age of 20 and above the age of 40 are often diagnosed with high levels of blood pressure. Women who have heart or kidney conditions before pregnancy and women carrying more than one child are also likely to develop gestational hypertension.
2. Chronic hypertension
Chronic hypertension is high blood pressure which develops around 20 weeks before conception and does not normalize within 12 weeks after childbirth. The patient may also have been suffering from high blood pressure for a long time but the complications appear only during pregnancy because high blood pressure rarely exhibits symptoms without an associated condition.
3. Chronic hypertension superimposed with Preeclampsia
Women who have hypertension before pregnancy may develop even higher blood pressure levels during pregnancy. This leads to several health disorders like frequent headaches, fatigue and depression. Sometimes, protein is found in the urine.
Preeclampsia is often a serious complication of gestational pregnancy and affects about 5% to 7% of all pregnancies globally. Gestational pregnancy does not always develop into preeclampsia but it needs to be diagnosed and treated in time to avoid the complication. Women who have conceived for the first time or have a history of hypertension in the family are at a greater risk of preeclampsia. The symptoms of the condition are throbbing headaches, blurred vision, nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdominal region and shortness of breath.