Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Margao and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. VishalYour feedback matters!
I am pregnant 2 time. And my first baby is 6 years old. My delivery is cesarean there is chance to normal delivery.
My weight is increasing day by day even after dieting and exercises. How can I manage my weight and diet? Should I stop to eat anything which increases weight? Please guide me.
I am 24 years old student I use to go gym and when I'm trying to exercise for shoulders I'm feeling pain Can you please help me how this can be solved Thanks.
Hello Doctor. Whenever I wake Up in the morning Cold Happens to me. I continuously sneezes. It's not get stopped. Please Help Me.
My wife is 63 years old and has chronic Rheumatoid Arthritis for past 10 years. She used to have pain in various joints and has been using pain killers. Last months she had chikungunya and fever for 3 to 4 days. But after that her joint pain has increased many times. Even no pain killer is working. Physiotherapy is going for for 3 days and not much improvement. Please suggest that she get no pain or just tolerable. Please suggest and help.
I'm too skinny. I need to gain weight according to my height. I eat well. Even though I'm skinny. I'm unable to go out I'm getting depressed looking at my personality. Can you suggest how to gain weight.
Hi, I am 30. I feel pain in heel bone while walk. Suppose I am sitting or sleeping that means no use of foot, when I get up and start walking feel pain in both heel bone. After a little slow walk pain reduces. Its very uncomfortable. .pls suggest what to do.
Chickenpox is a contagious viral disease that mostly affects children. It appears on the skin as rash-like itchy red spots that can develop into blisters. The main parts of the body that get affected are the face, scalp, chest, belly, back, arms and legs. It generally starts in one location and cyclically spreads to other parts over the course of 1-2 weeks time.
Chickenpox is uncommon now since children are routinely immunised against it these days. Yet outbreaks keep occurring from time to time, for the cases who haven't been vaccinated.
What is the cause of chickenpox?
- Chickenpox is caused by the varicella-zoster virus (VZV) and spreads through direct contamination.
- If the blister breaks open and the virus infects the surface of objects, it gets transferred when one touches the object and then touches any body part, thereby spreading through contact.
- It also spreads through aerial contamination when a person infected by it coughs or sneezes, which allows the virus to extend to various surfaces.
- When an unimmunised child with a weak immune system comes into contact with an adult suffering from a shingles (a type of a viral infection in adults caused by the same chicken pox virus) rash, the child is susceptible to contracting the chickenpox virus.
Now let's turn our attention to the symptoms of this disease in children.
The symptoms of chickenpox do not manifest themselves till 2-3 weeks after contamination. The exact time required for the signs to show varies from person to person and is known as the 'incubation period'.
Following are the symptoms of chickenpox in children:
- Exhaustion and lethargy
- Swollen glands.
- High fever accompanied by a headache and body ache
- Loss of appetite
- Signs of dehydration
- The eruption of red rashes and fluid-filled blisters on the skin, which may become painful
- Chest pain and breathing difficulty, although it is less common
The symptoms of chickenpox tend to be milder in children than in adults and hence, identifying the signs is harder and may take longer.