Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Mangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I am a 30 years old and I am using laptop regularly 10 to 12 hours so now my eyes and also getting head ache pain.
Sir, I am 26 years old and suffering from disease called Pinguculae in my eyes. What should I do now?
I am 14 year old. I am sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
I have eyesight problem, when I use mobile that time my eyes in water come outside so what have problem please give me reply thank you.
I am student so I am daily attend the classes, my eyes are burning when I am continuously seeing board. I do not have sight but eater comes out of eyes.
I am 40 years old my eye sight is +1.25. Jab mai night me smartphone use karta hu tab meri eyes me pain hone lagta hai. Raat me need bi nahi aati hai. Din me weakness lagti hai. Mai kya karu. Pls iska upchaar batain. Pls koi home remedies ho to jaroor batain. Thanks.
Sir I m using spectacles till last 7 Years n the power on left eye is 4.00 n right eye is 3.25 please give me best medicine.
I have been wearing spectacles for the past 7-8 years. My power is -4 and it's increasing gradually. My question is is there any possibilities of reducing it and if so by what means?
Hi have a pain in my stomach from last 6 months usually after the taken meal like oily food What is the reason of this? Some the slight pain in my right side like a pain aches. please give me the solution of this problem and the precautions that I nead to prevent it permanently.
Hello doctor i' am 24 years old guy. Recently went through an medical examination in which the examiner told me that my right eye is quite weaker than the left eye. Which I feel that I can't able to see far thing clearly. In the next month i'm applying for the police recruitment. I'm worried that it can effect this. Kindly suggest what's the solution for this.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.