Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Mangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ramachandra Rao
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ramachandra RaoYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I have masturbate 4 or 5 times in a week. I am addicted in porn. I am alws think about porn or dirty things in free times. I try to myself not to masturbate but am fail. please help me how to stop this bad habit? Because after whole day I feel penis pain or scrotum pain also discharge in few second when masturbate please help me.
My son is 2.6years old. He cries in the nights due to itching. When observed closely I could see small worms crawling in the night and he cries only in the night. While googling i came to know that those might be pinworms. I have given him albendazole syrup (5ml per day for 4 days). This was 20 days back. Now as per the net it was told that I need to give repeat the medication after 2 weeks. I have given first dosage (5ml) to him. Will give him 3 more doses (5ml each per days for 3 more days). Now my question is : i have read on net that giving albendazle reduced the blood count. Is it harmful to the kids. Also my question is what is the exact dosage to be given and for how many days. Thank you.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Here are types, causes and treatments of erectile dysfunction.
Hello viewers I am doctor Rahul Reddy. I am a microsurgical andrologist. I deal with the erectile dysfunction and male infertility and all men's problems. Today let us discuss about erectile dysfunction which is very common in all age groups.
So when there is a erectile dysfunction people get panic they visit sort of sexologists unqualified cracks and they get worried. See erectile dysfunction is of four types one the first one is psychological and second one is hormonal erectile dysfunction and third one is Vasogenie erectile dysfunction the fourth one is a neurological erectile dysfunction. So the first two like psychological erectile dysfunction and hormonal erectile dysfunction these are very easy to treat and it can be diagnosed by any urologist. Psychological erectile dysfunction is due to fear our performance anxiety, when a male tries to perform or how intercourse and if he fails he carries this fear to the next intercourse. Instead of going with excitement he is going with fear so obviously he fails. So if this gets carried away then he can never perform.
So most of the young males are they come to us they come to me with this these kind of problems. Generally these are the patients where we put them on medications to give them confidence. Once they perform normally with these medications they get confidence then after that they don't have to use this medications on a regular basis. Coming to second type of erectile dysfunction it is hormonal erectile dysfunction this is commonly seen in various of in young patient and as well as in old patients. Here when we talk about hormones the first hormone we discuss is testosterone. So why this hormone is on the lower side. Commonly the first common cause is lack of exercise.
Second one is stress at work. Third one is sedentary lifestyle and fourth one is lack of proper sleep. The twelve to five is a peak time for Hormone production. So if you are not in deep sleep in this time, then your Hormone production is not normal. Regularly work for 30 minutes a day and eat healthy food avoid junk food and third one you have to avoid anxiety and stress and fourth one you have to be properly sleep early in the night and wake up early morning. So if you maintain these things that testosterone levels will come to normal level and you see change in 15 to 20 days.
Then coming to third form of erectile dysfunction vasculagenic erectile dysfunction here the blood vessels inside the penis or are damaged so because of these damaged blood vessels the blood is not flowing properly into the penis. For what we advise these patients instead of treating the problem it's better to avoid the problem. So alcohol initial days it will give a boost later it will kill your erection. The same time people with high cholesterol have to avoid junk food, they have to regularly exercise, they have to maintain their cholesterol and triglycerides in the normal levels and when it comes the fourth one neurological erectile dysfunction this is very rare. This is commonly seen in patients who had spinal surgery and patients who had accidents so a spinal cord injury.
So if you have these problems just get your testosterone test done and visit a local urologist. Urologists are the right people to find out and treat these patients so ideally for an erectile dysfunction patient the cost of initial evaluation should not be more than six or seven thousand rupees. With the help of lybrate you can book my appointment. You can come to my clinic which is located in Jubilee Hills Hyderabad.