Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hemanth JogiYour feedback matters!
I have a decay in one of my tooth, But there is no pain in the teeth because that has not attacked pulp, I have consulted a dentist and he has suggested me to undergo for root canal treatment and he just excavated and did temporary filling! So should I undergo root canal or else go back and continue for permanent filling? But there is no pain, And one problem was I could not eat with that particular teeth, It is molar!
I'm a 20 years old guy and facing tooth problems I'm having pain in my left back lower tooth. Sometimes it is there sometimes its in another tooth And even I brush the gums are hurting What is the problem?
Some days back I got pain on left side of my teeth. I went to consult dental doctor. He told everything is fine at his end and be told to meet ent doctor that he had some doubt if sinus problem. Iam bit afraid now. Can sinus be cured with medicines or it needs any surgery? please tell me some precautions too what should not do or eat or drink like.
I always feel a pain in my teeth after brush and after taking some foods or cold water. What to do for its solution. Please reply me at the earliest you can.
In night after brushing my teeth are white and I have good breath but by morning they become yellowish in colour and sometimes there is also bad breath.
Hi sir am 20 years old. My problem is am getting blood on tooth when I get mouth wash and even in normal time E. G. When I eat something etc. Because of this am struggling with bad smell so kindly suggest the good route to resolve this issue. Seeking earlier replay from you.
My wife is 33 yrs. Old female, has pairia in teeth with smell from last 8 years. What should she do?
I am 17 but one of my teeth is not broken yet means it is from childhood and now it is paining and it is ready to come out, please suggest me what to do.
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.