Doctor in Avigna eye & family clinic
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Avigna eye & family clinicYour feedback matters!
Going by what medical science has to say, the primary cause impotence in men is premature ejaculation as well as impotence. It is one of the most common problems being faced by men today all over the globe. Leading a happy sexual life is important for overall well-being. For men, a satisfying partner is extremely important. For those who are suffering from impotence might be well-aware of the troubles which creep into married life. If you want to get rid of these problems using natural herbs then consult Sexologist who can prescribe the right treatment as per your existing condition.
There is no denying the fact that the market is flooded with a plethora of medicines which can help in getting rid of the problem. Although there are several medicines available, but herbal medicines are the most preferred because these are considered to be the best for issues. One of the primary reasons for the popularity of these medicines for treating impotence is that these are manufactured making use of the natural substance. While manufacturing these medicines, doctors make use of stems as well as roots of the plant. These medicines are made further more effective by making use of fruits, vitamins as well as mineral oils. Along with these, doctors also add substances such as” Ashwagandha” which improves the capacity of the human reproductive system. In addition, ayurvedic medicines also provide strength as well as nourishment to the muscles of the penis, therefore treating impotency. Intake of these medicines also improves the quantity as well as the quality of the sperms and semen.
As the treatment for impotence in Ayurveda is based on ancient Ayurveda, there are neither side effects nor harm of these medicines. Choose Ayurvedic Sexologist who can prescribe medicines as per your condition,
There are several reasons because of which men face Sexual problem. Instead of worrying and delaying the treatment further, the best thing is to consult the doctor for the same. Many men have a complaint about the Sexual problem. If you want to get rid of this problem, then the first thing you need to do is share your concerns, whatsoever, with your partner. There is very possibility healthy communication between you two might improve the condition. However, if the situation fails to improve them without having to wait, you can fix an appointment with the sexologist for the right treatment.
Premature ejaculation is a common sexual disease or disorder that can mar your married life. In this particular condition, a man is not able to hold the ejaculation for a longer time. Ejaculating during foreplay leads to dissatisfied and unhappy partner. Another problem is erectile dysfunction that is common among men of all age groups. In this condition, a man is not able to have erected penis needed to perform sex. The weak nerve in the reproductive system is considered as the main reason for it.
Yet sexual problem which has affected the lives of many people is that of premature ejaculation. In this early discharge occurs while having sex leaving the partner dissatisfied. In other words, men who suffer from this disease ejaculate prematurely while having sex leading to discomfort and dissatisfaction between the partners. A weak muscle is a prime reason for the condition. This Sexual problem effective your married life. So, you can consult the best sexologist to Get extreme limits of Sex.
Piles or hemorrhoids is a condition in which the veins in the anus and rectum swell up. This gives birth to symptoms like pain, itching, and rectal bleeding and can cause mild or severe discomfort. Piles is of two types - external piles (extremely painful) and internal piles (less painful). Generally, pile and its indicators go away in a few weeks on their own. But if it doesn’t, there are natural remedies to shrink it down and prevent hemorrhoids to occur again. Take a look at the best remedies for piles:
Castor oil’s rich anti-oxidants, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties make it one of the best remedy for piles. Application of this herbal product helps to reduce the pain and the size of hemorrhoids.
Warm baths can also prove to be very beneficial in treating piles. Dipping the body in a bathtub with warm water can ease the pain and irritation caused by piles. Adding Epsom salts or apple cider vinegar in the bath helps reduce the hemorrhoids symptoms even further.
The moisturizing property of coconut oil effectively helps in curing piles symptoms. The urge to scratch is reduced as applying coconut oil in the affected area aids to less irritation.
A cold compress or ice pack can help soothe the large, painful piles effectively. When a cold compress is applied to the affected area, it helps reduce the swelling and inflammation. Just be careful that you don’t apply ice directly on to the skin. Wrap it in tissues or a soft cloth for proper use.
Drinking plenty of liquids and having fiber-rich food helps the stool to soften. Soft stools mean easy passage with less pain in the anus. It also helps you save energy and prevent irritation caused due to piles.
The anti-inflammatory properties in Aloe Vera help to heal wounds faster. Not just that, it relives a person from the blistering, itching, and swelling caused by hemorrhoids when applied to the anus.
डॉक्टर मेरा मन हस्तमैथून के लिए होता रहता है क्या करे एक सप्ताह में 2 बार भी कर लेता हूं में इस आदत को मिटाना चाहता हु तो में क्या करूँ
Sir, my self priyabrata, my age is 25 year, my panic size is 4 inch, so, sir how to get a big panic. Please sir help me because my sex life is very sad.
Ever faced a nagging low backache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practising yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not overextend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians.
Herniated disc, bulged disc, protruded intervertebral disc (PIVD) are the different names of one condition. This is a condition where- disc in between the two vertebral bodies starts peeping out on one side- anterior or posterior. These discs are just like the bags filled with liquid material, which work like shock-absorbent. There are several hard bony vertebrae in the vertebral column and there is plenty of movements with these vertebrae. When we look on one side to other side, we look upwards, downwards or we twist and even we bend forward or backward in each and every condition, there will be a movement in these bones, these discs decide the free movements of the spine. Along with this- when we walk or run there will be shocks and jerks to all these bones and these bags decide that there wont be any kind of jerks in between the bones. So, these discs are of multiple uses.
Our spine is inverted “S” shaped. There are two main curvatures in the spine which are free to move- Cervical and Lumbar curvatures. These curvatures of the spine are maintained due to the spaces in between the two vertebrae. Whenever there is a loss or change (specially reduction) of this space between two vertebrae- pressure will be exerted on the intervertebral discs. This uneven pressure on the disc causes- protrusion/bulge/herniation of the disc- this is the condition known as SLIPPED DISC, in layman language. Why does disc slip
Generally, slipped disc condition is diagnosed by its signs and symptoms. When slipped disc starts exerting pressure on the nerves surround the disc- the nerve will be excited which gives sensation of- Pain, Burning or Numbness in the related area of the nerve. This sensation can travel long far away to the areas, which are being supplied by the nerve and can be limited to a particular location in neck or back even. Sign & Symptoms of Slipped Disc.
Ayurveda about Slipped Disc
Where modern medical (Surgical) sciences believes that this is a problem of just bones and joints of the vertebral disc besides this Ayurveda takes a “Wholistic” (Complete and wholesome) approach towards this and tells that this is a problem at three levels-
- Mamsa Dhatu, Asthi Dhatu, Majja Dhatu!!
- These are different tissue levels according to Ayurveda- Mamsa is muscles, Asthi represents bones and the Majja denotes everything which is in between and in the bones.
- Mamsa (the muscles) starts stiffening due to the dryness – improper diet and imbalanced lifestyle and deteriorate the curvature of the spine- which leads to the deterioration of the intervertebral discs.
- Asthi (the bony tissue) is affected due to the muscles.
- Majja (the disc and the neural tissue- spine) is compressed due to the pressure and all effects.
So, we need to treat the condition, wisely and in a wholesome manner, rather just to removal of the protruded tissues (Laminotomy) and this is the basic reason- there are risks associated to the surgery of the spine and in almost more than 45% cases patients had to go for a second surgery to stay pain free. Why Surgery for spine doesn’t succeed. Secondly, this is a mechanical problem so medicines alone can give you temporary relief rather than the cure- So better you save your money and invest it on complete cure for the problem, rather than just taking the pain killers and medicines which were indicated in epilepsy to just reduce the signs and symptoms.
If your glucose level is more than the usual level, chances are that you have diabetes. The warning signals of diabetes are mild that in the preliminary stage it is challenging to detect. Diabetes can be of two types. Type 1 diabetes and Type 2 diabetes. The symptoms of which stand crucial for an individual’s knowledge to take preventive measures.
Type 1 diabetes
When your immune system damages pancreatic cells called beta cells, Type 1 diabetes occurs. They’re functional in making insulin. Symptoms of Type 1 diabetes typically begin promptly, within a few days to weeks. High blood sugar causes them. In the first few days, the symptoms might misguide you to believe that it is an ailment like the flu.
Common symptoms of Type 1 diabetes
- Increased hunger: As the body fails to use the calories, one feels hungry all the time.
- Blurry vision: This type makes the eyes water as there is sugar build up in the lens of your eye giving rise to blurry vision.
- Feeling very tired: A sluggish feeling prevails as the body doesn't use the energy or glucose.
- Rapid heart rate: Heart rate may be more than normal
- Reduced blood pressure: Another typical sign where the blood pressure usually falls below 90/60 rate
- Low body temperature: Is another key trait where the body temperature goes below the stated 97º F.
- Bladder discomfort: An individual faces bladder discomfort and tends to urinate several times a day. As there is a lot of urination, the glucose is flushed out which leads to weight loss as well dehydration.
- Abdominal pain: Pain usually occurs at the center of the stomach. In some cases, an individual may feel like vomiting.
Type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes affects millions of people all over India. If you have Type 2 diabetes, your body is not able to use the insulin hormone properly. Check out for the below-listed symptoms.
- Velvety dark patches: Type 2 diabetes can be detected by observing the velvety dark patches in the armpit abdomen sides or groin or groin area called Acanthosis Nigricans.
- Increased thirst: Especially post heavy meals, dry mouth with a fatigue feeling is experienced
- Increased hunger: You may feel frequently hungry
- Frequent urination: Known as Polyuria, increased urination is common a symptom of Type 2 Diabetes
- Skin problems: Itching of the skin usually around the groin area or vaginal area
- Blurred vision: Things may appear to be little blurry
- Diabetes numbness: A general symptom where there is numbness in hand and feet
- Pricking pain: A burning sensation, or pricking pain in the hands and feet that starts out mild at first, but over time as the nerve damage increases, it grows severe
- Impotence: Erectile dysfunction can be another symptom of type 2 diabetes
To be aware of the symptoms of Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes is important as you can seek medical help at the early onset of the condition.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure that patients of kidney disease go through in order to replace a non functioning kidney with a live one that is healthy and functions well. Other methods to treat this disease also include dialysis, which basically is an artificial way of doing what our kidneys are designed to do. When dialysis does not work, many doctors recommend a kidney transplant. A replacement or donated kidney can come from a living donor or a non-living donor. This new kidney will mostly work towards keeping the blood clean, which is a function that stops when the old and diseased kidneys fail.
So, here's a list of five essential facts that you need to keep in mind if you are looking at a kidney transplant:
- Donors: While there are living and non-living donors, the doctor will have to ensure that your donor is someone who has no medical history of complications, kidney disease or any other medical condition like diabetes or hypertension. Also, the donor would have to have two proper functioning kidneys. Further, one of the most important factors is the blood group. The blood group of the donor and the patient must match for the transplant to be possible.
- Procedure: During the surgery, the patient will be under general anesthesia. The surgeon will make an incision in the lower abdomen area and the blood vessels of the new kidney will be connected surgically with the vein and iliac artery of the patient. Thereafter, any excess fluid will be drained before wrapping up the surgery.
- Rejection: The patient's body may also reject the kidney. The immune system of the patient may mistake the new kidney as an attacking body and its natural defenses may work against it, which will lead to complications. For this, doctors usually prescribe immunosuppressant medicines that will help in preventing such an eventuality.
- Longevity: While a living donor's kidney may last longer, a non-living donor's kidney will not enjoy such a long life. In such cases, a second transplant can be conducted.
- Diet: After the transplant, the patient will be required to go through a number of measures like coughing to show that the lungs are clear, as well as administration of fluids and some amount of examination and dialysis. Also, the patient will have to have a special diet that includes raw fruits and vegetables, and plenty of non-fat dairy ingredients.
A kidney transplant is a major operation that can change your lifestyle in the long run.