Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Rotator Cuff Injury Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Nadi Pariksha Treatment
Scar Revision Surgery
Scar Revision Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Deep Pigmentation Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Kerala Massage Treatment
Treatment Of Childhood Diabetes
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for medivedYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma to be prompt. Advise was very helpful. Kindly also advise whether Punarnava capsule is better or has sane effect as Chandraprabha gulika
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma to be very helpful. Very gud therepy but does it work,, ehat if it didn't work.. is there any side effects of this treatment..
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you.
Sir please tell me the ayurvedic medicines of your treatmEnt so dat I l b very thankful on u.my penis size is 7 inch bt not stronger.
Whenever I intercourse with my wife first a dark sperm comes in and after continuing, a discharge like urine hot comes from me, is it normal.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
Abnormal hormone level
Abnormal levels of brain chemicals
Damage of nervous system
Infection in the urethra or prostate
Anxiety about intercourse
Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
1. Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
2. Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
3. Semal musli (Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
4. Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
5. Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
6. Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
7. Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
8. Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation.
Pituitary gland plays a great time in premature ejaculation. Fear complex and lack of sexual knowledge are also responsible. The aforementioned treatments are effective but counselling is necessary as well.