Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for medivedYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Merko kaafi time se acidity banti thi jiski vajah se merko chest pain hota tha. Mai chah ke bhi upay nahi kar paati thi. Phir meri dost ne bataya dr Mahesh Chandra Sharma ke baare mei and mai unke pas gayi unke clinic medived in bangalore un mein mein bahut patience hai.vo yeh bahut dhyaan dete hai ki sabko ek jaisa time de. Meri problem finally solve ho gaye thank you doctor sahab.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma to be prompt. Advise was very helpful. Kindly also advise whether Punarnava capsule is better or has sane effect as Chandraprabha gulika
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma to be very helpful. Very gud therepy but does it work,, ehat if it didn't work.. is there any side effects of this treatment..
Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma provides answers that are very helpful and helped me improve my health. Thanks sir
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma to be very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Mahesh Chandra Sharma provides answers that are knowledgeable. Let me try this.
With obesity on the rise, more and more young people are looking at measures for weight loss. Ayurveda, with its safe and natural system can be a lofe saver. It believes that obesity is a result of excessive Kapha, and weight loss measures should be aimed at reducing kapha. Reduce foods that are sweet, sour or salty. Increase foods that are bitter and pungent and promote digestion.
The following are some effective ways of losing weight, a combination of natural herbs, dietary habits, and lifestyle changes.
- Guggul or commiphora resin is a very effective fat burner that is used in correcting lipid disorders and treating obesity. It helps by correcting total cholesterol levels, lowering LDL (the bad cholesterol), and increasing HDL (the good cholesterol) levels.
- Garcinia cambogia, or vriksh amla, is a form of gooseberry that is used widely for weight loss. It affects the fat synthesis, fat accumulation, and reduces visceral fat deposition.
- Salacia or Kotahla is another popular herb known for reducing fat accumulation. It suppresses the growth of adipose tissue and is particularly useful in people who are insulin resistant.
- Kalonji seeds, or Nigella, is also useful in improving waist-hip ratios and reducing body-mass index.
- Liquorice is rich in flavonoids which are rich in antioxidants. This has been proven to be useful in preventing accumulation of abdominal fat and reducing triglycerides.
- Warm lime water everyday in the morning will help boost the digestive system and promotes in weight loss. Honey can be added if required.
- Three meals a day is advisable with no snacking in between or healthy snacking if not manageable. The meals should consist of balanced, healthy foods with no oils, lots of whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. Eat vegetables and fruits that are seasonal, as they have seasonal benefits, are free of chemicals, and easily available. Melons are plentiful in summers while are adequately hydrating, the nuts and roots during winters provide protection from the cold. It is good to have breakfast and lunch as heavier meals compared to dinner, which should be the smallest.
- Starting your day with a round of exercise is considered ideal for a variety of reasons and also for weight loss. Do a mild walk for about 10 minutes after each meal to promote digestion.
- Adhere to a regular sleep pattern. The hormones and digestive enzymes have a natural cycle and help in managing weight.
- Whether meditation or music, exercise or aerobics, find a way to control and manage stress. It is one of the main causes of weight gain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
As soon as smoke, dust or smell of spices enter my nostrils I start sneezing. Even during the rainy season when my head becomes wet in rain water the problem starts. The effect lasts for quite some time to make me restless and uneasy. Taking cetrizine helps but again after a day or two the problem persists. Am I having smoke allergy leading to asthma? Kindly give me a ayurvedic or homeopathic solution for it.
Hi one of my frend has nose blockage issue from last 6 months she done everything even all X-ray, nothing come out in case x ray check with many doctors take many medicine but still not cure have same issue having some time problem with taking breath. Now taking homeopathic medicine but still situation is same. please help her.
Doctor I have piles I can not sit long time When I am sitting in class I stand up Is any natural medicine for Ayurveda.
I have Problem about sex when I am doing the sex burning in my penis give me some suggestions about this.
Daily Masturbation problems because that to problem will raise to me and headache will more and full body pains. So please give valuable treatment to me.
Hii I hve sexual problem I am doing masturbation last ten years becoz of this I am survive many problems masturbation is gud or not I want to no when I am doing masturbation in many days then some jelly type came out of my penis plzz help wht is this .thnku.
I have recently engaged when I tried to intimated with my fiancee I feel like to be ejaculated immediately. I was used to masturbation. Very depressed. Please right consultation.
I always major back pain and vomits during my periods. It is so extreme that without medicine I can't survive that day. So ultimately I have to take a pain killer. Please tell what maybe the possible reason for this. Is this any deficiencies in my body or something else and what I can do to relieve it?
My wife is not interested in sex, before she had, we conceive 3 times a month, no results, any medicine she gets interested in sex and we get a child.
Dear sir, I want to know about the virginity of male how it was break. I did last 2 month before intercourse with a virgin girl but I didn't break my virginity so how I can lose my virginity?
Sir. Me jab bhi ladki se baat karta hu ya paas jata hu to mere sexual imotion Bahar aane lag jate h automatically, Kya hypothelemus k jyada active hone se hota hai or is wajah se Mera dick bhi halka gila ho jata h, Kya iska koi solution hai, or Kya is halke gilepan se ladki pregnant ho Sakti h during sex without guard.
Fennel is a very common spice in India and is usually present in every kitchen. In fact, from a very young age, it has been seen that the elders advise the youngsters to consume a pinch of fennel after any meal for proper digestion. Fennel is also added to many dishes to make the dish flavourful as well, so that the person eating the dish can reap the benefits of all its medicinal properties. Fennel is much more than just a digestion enhancing natural ingredient. Fennel if boiled in water and the water taken empty stomach in morning, can be used as diuretic and also used in renal calculus. Some of its other uses and benefits are explained below.
- Breath Freshener: Fennel has anti microbial properties which clean your mouth and give you a fresh breath after every meal. In fact, it is not uncommon to notice fennel seeds being served in hotels and restaurants after a meal for better digestion and having a fresh and sweet breath.
- Helps in digestion: Fennels help in not only digestion but also help in solving various other problems like intestinal gas, bowel irritation, constipation, heartburn etc. Those with constipation are advised to have fennel milk or at least a pinch of fennel after every meal so that they would be able to relieve themselves comfortably.
- Helps in reducing obesity: Obesity has become one of the greatest concerns in contemporary times. With a rise in the sale of junk foods, individuals have started thinning the line between being fat and being obese in nature. However, when you tend to consume fennel seeds, it gives you a feeling of fullness. This reduces the urge to eat in between meals which, in turn, helps in reducing obesity in individuals.
- Helps in solving menstrual problems in women: Women who attain their puberty and experience regular menstrual cycles would be well aware of the regulation that they might face sometime or the other in the process. Consumption of fennel seeds regularises menstruation to a great extent in women. In fact, it also helps in reducing painful bleeding in women. It is one of the few natural remedies that can be tried out before opting for medical consultations and higher doses of medicines.
- Used as a natural preventive against cancer: Cancer can occur in different places including the colon. Consumption of fennel can help in the reduction of colon cancers in individuals. The anti-carcinogenic properties of fennel help in reducing cancer-causing agents in the body, thereby rendering it capable enough to fight against cancer.
Thus, these are some of the benefits of consuming fennel. Next time you consume fennel after a meal, you know why you are consuming it and what health benefits could it bring to you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Sir please tell me the ayurvedic medicines of your treatmEnt so dat I l b very thankful on u.my penis size is 7 inch bt not stronger.
Whenever I intercourse with my wife first a dark sperm comes in and after continuing, a discharge like urine hot comes from me, is it normal.
In today's stress filled life, most of us struggle from a number of problems, be it physiological or psychological. Premature ejaculation is the uncontrolled ejaculation that occurs when a man experiences orgasm and expels semen soon after sexual intercourse. 1 out of the 3 men faces this problem. If it is happening on a regular basis then it is a cause of concern.
Causes for premature ejaculation:
Anxiety about intercourse
Cultural guilt related to sexual pleasure
This problem can be treated using modern techniques like sex therapy, medication or cognitive behaviour therapy. Our ancient Indian literature like 'kamasutra' describes various methods of Ayurvedic treatment by combining various herbs and natural ingredients.
Following are some of the Ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
1. Safed musli (Chlorphytum Borivillianum) - It is a small herbs rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
2. Kali musli (Curculigo Orchiodes) - It is a small herb rich natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
3. Semal musli (Salmalia Malabarica) - It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals.
4. Gokshur( Tribulus Terrestris) - It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
5. Shatavari( Asparagus Racemosus) - It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
6. Ashwagandha( Withania Somniferum) - It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina, gives rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
7. Akarkara( Anacyclus Pyrethrum) - It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
8. Jaiphal( Myristica Fragrans)- The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in form of a churan and can be taken to overcome the problem of premature ejaculation.
Pituitary gland plays a great time in premature ejaculation. Fear complex and lack of sexual knowledge are also responsible. The aforementioned treatments are effective but counselling is necessary as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.