Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Malout and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. GurpyarYour feedback matters!
Each day evening time I am feeling very sad. Because in evening time I suffer from fever from last 2 days.
I wanted to do laser treatment for removing acne scars and small holes caused due to pimples and a lot of oil from my face and white heads on nose and cheeks would it be useful or again it will come back.
Irritable bowel syndrome sar muje aap se is roog ka ilaaj Karna hai apka cillinc Kha hai ya online dawa bhej sakte ho.
Hlo doctors i've vry oily and acne prone skin I used lotus matte gel for oily skin bt it didn't wrk 4 me evn it makes my skin worsen more so would uh please suggest me affordable and good quality sunscreen that suits on ma skin.
" Until you heal the wounds of your past, you are going to bleed. You can bandage the bleeding with food, with alcohol, with drugs, with work, with cigarretes, with sex; But eventually, it will all ooze through and stain your life. You must find the strength to open the wounds, stick your hands inside, pull out the core of pain that is holding you in your past, the memories and make peace with them."
I am suffering from headache and back pain daily. I am using medical for this if we take that medicine daily will it cause side effects.
I am 49 year old. For the past 6 months whatever the time I go to bed, I will wake up in 2 to 3 hours time and will get sleep only after 2 ~ 3 hours from the woke up time. While I was waking up, by that time I was having some kind of dream which creates the fear in my mind, makes me become aware of that (Brain wakes up). Could you please suggest How to overcome this and have normal sleep. Really this makes me become negative and now a days I am always getting the negative thoughts in my mind. Because of all these things, I am unable to do what I am supposed to do in professional life.
I am 19 year old and I am have a problem of headache everyday when I wake up I have a serious headache I had tried home remedies but had no effect what should I do.
The first week of october is mental health week and this year theme is on mental health at workplace. Please ensure your health at work place.
1) Make realistic deadlines.
2) Leave home on time.
3) Spend time you enjoy doing.
4) Use your holiday leaves.
5) At workplace take lunch. Avoid fast foods.
6) Keep interpersonal relations with colleagues healthy.
What Causes Eczema? Ways to Prevent Eczema Outbreaks
A skin inflammation, eczema, also known as atopic eczema, refers to the changes that occur in the upper skin layer. These skin changes can be thickened and cracked skin, skin redness, crusting of the affected area and swollen raw skin, among others. The exact cause of this skin condition is not yet known but a mix of factors have been found to be behind this health problem.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- Genetics is also one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.