Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Nephrologists online in Malegaon. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raees
Submit a review for Dr. RaeesYour feedback matters!
I am a Ckd patient with 5.8 creatine. 20 years back I had a brain stroke and then onwards taking 1 Clopilet A75 daily. Is it harmful for my kidney?
HI, I had given blood test in thyrocare, below are uneven findings. EGFR - 79 (normal range - 90+) Creatinine - 0.99 (normal range - 0.5, to, 0.8) ALT - 36.5 (normal range - 10 to 28) Total RBC - 6.39 (normal range - 3.9 to 4.8) RBC distribution width - 15% (normal range is upto 14%). I had been getting stomach pain also. The above values are anything serious to consider for kidney or liver as well. Pls let me know your valuable suggestions to proceed further.
Hello Dr. Doctor am suffering with bladder infection from my childhood .is palm wine one glass dosage will help me .can you pls help with out from this problem .thank you doctor.
I have sgpt and spot increase in lft. I am non alcoholic. Is this dangerous. It reduce and again increase. I started walking my urine is yellow in colour. My billoubrian some time increase and some times decrease. Please help.
I have 10 mm kidney stone and it has been followed by constant vomiting like around 8 to 10 vomits per day due to lack of energy and hydration I was given 2 glucose bottles yesterday by the local doctor and he recommended me laser operation costing Rs. 35000 plus medicines and other charges what should I do bow and which method should I go for homeopathy, allopathy, ayurveda?Please recommend.
Hi my grandmother aged 80 plus she is diabetic and she is suffering from severe burns after urination and burning remains for long time and she has to pee for very often means after every 10 to 20 minutes. She had prescribed for cital syrup but still no result please reply.
Hi, She is suffering from pain in back and lower abdomen from few days. Also there is lot of pain while doing urine. Recent recovered from Dengue.
Many theories and as many reasons are given, but in most of the cases, the cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly.
The tendency to the stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone. Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc during pain. Attack of pain may last few hours to few days, varying in severity time to time. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
- Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
- Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
- Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
- Parathyroid hormone and serum calcium level should be considered if the stone formation is recurrent.
- It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. But with homeopathic treatment even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
- Though the use of painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, in the process can actually hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, body's natural reactions are stimulated that helps throw out the stone without much discomfort.
- At times, it is seen that with homeopathic treatment stones gradually dissolve into sand particles and get eliminated from the urinary system without being aware of it. This can be monitored by subsequent Ultrasonograms watching the gradual reduction in the size of the stones.
- As stone formation is just a by-product of body's biochemical dysfunction at deeper levels, only removal of the stone by natural or surgical means is not enough. Homeopathic treatment not only removes the stone, but can also modify the tendency to form stones by improving body's natural balance in general, and biochemical dysfunction in particular.
- In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
- Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to the kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
- Constitutional Homeopathic treatment can also help avert the complication of surgery. With constitutional homeopathic treatment, accompanying urinary infections are also relieved.
- AND, the added advantage is that with constitutional homeopathic treatment, general health also improves.
- Large number of dietary "take and avoid" is known to the masses, but their role is doubtful. With good constitutional homeopathic treatment and proper monitoring by ultrasography, dietary restrictions are not mandatory.
- Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!