Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Malappuram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Shihab.P.KYour feedback matters!
I am 60 year old male, suffering itching problem for last 3 months. As per doctors' advice medicine continuing Ellina-10 mg, 1/day. But curing not at all. If forget to take the same, itching problem started again. Is there any medicines to fully cure the problem!
Some time I go in very deep depression specially in march April because in this month I lost my mom.
My son is quite slow in his reactions, I mean to say whenever I teach him his study materials he take a lot more time compared to other students. The amount of effort which he had to put even to do a simple problem is done by his classmates quite effortlessly. He is also quite slow in his day to day works like eating, bathing, playing and so on. He always seems to be lethargic and drooping. If there is any remedy for him in homeopathy or ayurved please advice.
I'm 17 years old . I'm always sad from many depression. Plsssssssss. Suggest me , what can I do to free my mind always .
Just few days ago my chest become l Little pain. Then without any consult with doctors I test serum lipid profile. According to that result my Total Cholesterol is 270 mg/dl Triglycerides is 126 mg/dl HDL Cholesterol is 48 mg/dl LDL Cholesterol is 196.6 mg/dl VLDL Cholesterol is 25.4 mg/dl CHD Risk Factor is 5.6 So, I would like to take help/suggestion from you about my result. I would not forget for you help.
I am a engineering student & struggle for assistance from 3 years. I became frustrated. What I should do?
Are you wondering how to love yourself? I have found that there is only one thing that heals every problem, and that is: truly loving yourself. When people start to love themselves more each day, it's amazing how their lives get better. They feel better. They get the jobs they want. They have the money they need. Their relationships either improve, or the negative ones dissolve and new ones begin.
Loving yourself is a wonderful adventure; it's like learning to fly. Imagine if we all had the power to fly at will? How exciting it would be! Let's begin to love ourselves now.
Here are 12 Commandments to help you learn how to love yourself:
1. Stop All Criticism
Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive.
2. Forgive Yourself
Let the past go. You did the best you could at the time with the understanding, awareness, and knowledge that you had. Now you are growing and changing, and you will live life differently.
3. Don't Scare Yourself
Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. It's a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives you pleasure, and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.
4. Be Gentle and Kind and Patient
Be gentle with yourself. Be kind to yourself. Be patient with yourself as you learn the new ways of thinking. Treat yourself as you would someone you really loved.
5. Be Kind to Your Mind
Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Don't hate yourself for having the thoughts. Gently change your thoughts.
6. Praise Yourself
Criticism breaks down the inner spirit. Praise builds it up. Praise yourself as much as you can. Tell yourself how well you are doing with every little thing.
7. Support Yourself
Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.
8. Be Loving to Your Negatives
Acknowledge that you created them to fulfill a need. Now you are finding new, positive ways to fulfill those needs. So lovingly release the old negative patterns.
9. Take Care of Your Body
Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need in order to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise do you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
10. Do Mirror Work
Look into your eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself while looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents while looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day, say, I love you, I really love you!
11. Love Yourself . . . Do It Now
Don't wait until you get well, or lose the weight, or get the new job, or find the new relationship. Begin now - and do the best you can.
12. Have Fun
Remember the things that gave you joy as a child. Incorporate them into your life now. Find a way to have fun with everything you do. Let yourself express the joy of living. Smile. Laugh. Rejoice, and the Universe rejoices with you!
My son, details given below is underweight and underweight and poorest eating habits to the extent of not eating any vegetables, fruits, chapatis, milk. He is very much full of anger, gets provoked on small things, gets irritated easily, doesn't pay attention to his physical hygiene. Pls suggest any homoeopathic way of treatment at normal price preferably in South Delhi. Thanks.
When I give presentation I start stammering, there is any medicine to stop stammering. Please suggest me.
I'm student. Due to more work and study I do study and work in night till 2-3 pm. Due to that when I wake ups at morning I feel very nervous and not fresh. Also my more work is related with mobile and laptop. My eyes and head also problem due to this I have headache also. What should I do to live a good and fresh life?
When I am sleeping at night then I have habit of speaking something during sleeping but I do not know what I have spoken. Beside my room mate always said that what are you speaking during night and you speak loudly and loudly. What should I do?
It is normal to feel nervous before an interview or be anxious about something, but letting that fear take over you is not normal. If your worries and stress interfere with your day-to-day life, you may be suffering from an anxiety disorder. Fear not, this is treatable with homeopathy. Here are a few homeopathic remedies to help calm an anxious person.
- Kali Phosphoricum: Kali Phosphoricum is a potassium phosphate that helps calm people when overwhelmed by anxiety attacks. This is suitable for people who are easily stressed, over sensitive, insecure, irritable and despondent. It also helps deal with the after effects of grief and fright. Physical ailments such as fatigue, dullness and lack of energy that are a result of anxiety can also be treated with this bio-chemic salt.
- Aconite Napellus: Aconite Napellus is made from a purple flowering plant by the same name. it has a number of uses, primary among which is to control anxiety. This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for sudden, intense anxiety attacks and for post traumatic anxiety. It also helps deal with after effects of anxiety such as memory weakness, restlessness, oversensitivity and spells of rage.
- Argentum Nitricum: Argentum Nitricum is also known as nitrate of silver. This is helpful in cases where anxiety makes a person insecure and unsure of what to do. When you're anxious, you are likely to crave for something sweet and feel very hot. Both these are cyclic symptoms of anxiety, and can worsen the situation if not dealt with. However, Argentum Nitricum helps calm the digestive effects of sugar and cool the body to keep anxiety levels in check.
- Arsenicum Album: Arsenicum Album is a constitutional remedy that can treat both chronic and acute problems. This works well on people who are worried about safety and security. If issues like health, money and break-ins are the cause of your anxiety, this homeopathic remedy is ideal for you. It also helps deal with restlessness.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This homeopathic ingredient is made from the middle layer of sea shells. When it comes to anxiety, Calcarea Carbonica is well suited for people who are scared of change and over controlling. This anxiety is accompanied by excessive sweating due to any exertion and stubbornness. Such people are also often afraid of animals and of the dark and get easily confused. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy over allopathic treatment is the absence of side effects when taken in low doses. However, even homeopathic medication can have side effects when taken in high doses. Therefore, it is a good idea to consult a doctor before self medicating with homeopathy.
Flowers are said to have vitamin F, which boosts emotional energy. A Rutgers university study revealed that having flowers around you increases emotional connect with loved ones.
Get into the habit of getting ourselves flowers and creative with displaying them