Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Malappuram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
I am 21 year 3months old (male).(mri impression of 24-02-2015-at l5-s1, there is disc desiccation with left paracentral disc protrusion indenting traversing left s1 nerve root. I am suffering from this problem more then 1 n half year. My pain start with lower back and its entered in my left leg. Its very painful. I am done many things like-traction, massage theropy, and many of tablets taken but still I am in to much pain. Please provide me some exact, beneficial information which give me total relief from it
I am 26 year old, Wight 92 and height 176 cm male. I habe fat deposition around my belly. please suggest me a some diet and activity so that I can be slim and fit.
I am 26 years old. I am not able to do sex for a minute also and also I am getting pain at my pennies from 6 months. Now it looks very small compare to before I had been to Ayurveda person he is telling so many things I am scared about that need help from this problem as soon.
Hi doc, suggest me the food for my mom (58 yr) which not only maintains and increases blood circulation in legs i.e. Varicose veins issue.
Sir I am 18 years old and I have more pimples and acne and spots on my face Please tell me the treatment to remove these things.
I'm hlab27 negative patient, but my doctor us saying I'm diagnosed with ankylosing spondylitis by observing my situation, I want to know AS will occur to hlab27 negative patients also? If occurs so it will be cured or not with some gym exercises? Pls tell me some of rheumatologist s to my above situation, mine crp level is15mg/ltr, and ESR is 60.
Today ‘working’ usually implies sitting at a desk from morning to evening. While this may seem more comfortable than working in the fields, sitting at a desk can trigger a host of back problems. This is because sitting in the same position all day makes the spine bend forward and lowers the efficiency of the back muscles. Working at a desk not only strains your back, but also restricts your movements to typing on a keyboard and moving a mouse.
Once a back problem begins, it usually lasts a lifetime hence; here are a few tips to save your back.
- Get yourself a good chair: Your chair is crucial to your back’s health. Avoid the hard backed plastic chairs and pick a more flexible mesh backed office chair if you sit at the table for a long span of time. Ergonomic chairs may seem expensive, but are worth the expense in the long run.
- Stretch your muscles: Sitting in the same position all day, puts the muscles under stress and with time can constrict the muscles. Make it appoint to stand up every 30 minutes and stretch your back and sides. Also try rotating your hips and shoulders form time to time.
- Take a break: No matter how much work you have in front of you, take a break at the end of each hour. Taking even 2 minutes off out of 60 every hour can have a huge impact on your health. If you still feel guilty skip using the phone to connect with your colleague and walk over to their desks instead.
- Get a pedometer: Keeping a pedometer will help you track the number of steps taken in a day. Ideally, a person should take 10,000 steps a day to stay healthy. If you sit at a desk for majority of the day, take every opportunity you can to up the count on your pedometer. Go for a walk around your office after lunch or park your car a little way off from the office to create opportunities to walk.
- Take the stairs: As far as possible avoid escalators and elevators. Instead climb stairs for a quick workout. If your office is on the 20th floor, walking up may not be feasible, but you could get off the elevator on the 18th floor and walk up the remaining two floors.
- Eat healthy: Lastly, pay attention to what you eat. Avoid eating at the office canteen or picking up a bite at the coffee shop and carry lunch from home. This ensures that you eat a balanced meal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.