Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Malappuram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. NishaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I lost my tooth in an accident. Doctor advice me to go for a tooth cap. What's the life time of a tooth cap. Any other possibilities? Doctor said I dont need a root canal as I went for consultation immediately.
Suggest any toothpaste which removes the plaque in my teeth? Is this Sai-dent best toothpaste or not.
From a news site I came to know that presence of fluoride in water causes damages to bones and other nervous systems. If it is true then is tooth paste with fluoride is injurious to health?
I am facing some problem with my mouth smell can you suggest to relief from smell in mouth and teeth.
Sir. My teeth is little bit broken and I was so depressed few days I have no eating food properly and after one week through operation Dr. Attached a Metal cap on my teeth successfully. But my depression is not gone and I have more tension in my mind after operation and I don't knw how this problem I face and this is so terrible about me. Please help and suggest Dr. What I do for exist this depression.
I need to reshape my teeth for a perfect smile. What is the best technology to reshape the teeth with braces or without them. Please tell me. And if possible what would be the estimate charges to get it done.
Need to undergo root canal treatment as advised by a doctor near to my home. Please suggest whether it will pain a lot? also I am postponing it since I don't have any idea where to take treatment without pain. Please suggest. Thanks.
Sir, there was headache and pain in upper jaw but my son couldn't get guess, he consulted a dentist assuming such pain in upper jaw. Unfortunately A Dentist started first sitting of RCT, after a week it's come into my knowledge that pain was due to sinus, Sir what are the options left to save a healthy teeth of my son aged 18 years without RCT,
Your mouth is the breeding place for various bacteria. These bacteria use the sugar in food and turn them into acids. These acids then react with a tooth, gradually drilling a hole in it, which is infamously known as a tooth cavity.
You might wonder why exactly this happens. When your teeth are subjected to acid frequently, the repeated acid attacks on the enamel, the enamel starts losing its minerals. The first sign of tooth decay is when a white spot appears on the tooth. This white spot is the area from where the enamel has lost its minerals. If not taken care of from the time this early sign of decay makes an appearance, then the decay just gets more serious and the white spot will turn into a cavity.
Here are some tips to avoid tooth decay altogether:
- Use fluoride based toothpaste and mouthwash: Fluoride prevents tooth decay from maturing. It can even reverse or stop tooth decay, which is in its early stage. It also protects the tooth from further decay and replenishes the lost minerals from the enamel and prevents any further loss. It also reduces the acid making ability of the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Keep a check on food: Keep a study check on what you are eating. If you eat too much of junk food or food which contains a lot of sugar regularly, then suffering from a tooth decay is inevitable. Try to limit those foods to maybe once or twice a week.
- Brush your teeth: Brush your teeth regularly, preferably with fluoride toothpaste. Not only will the fluoride toothpaste protect your teeth, the toothbrush will also take out any food particle stuck between two teeth. Brush at least twice a day or preferably after every meal and before bed.
- Use dental floss: Clean in between your teeth with a dental floss.
- Eat cheese: Cheese contains casein which prevents tooth decay or cavity formation.
- Visit your dentist regularly: Make sure you visit your dentist regularly to keep your teeth healthy.