Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Malappuram. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nafsal Babu P
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Teeth Straightening Procedure
Treatment of Impacted Teeth
Implant Tooth Fixing Procedure
Removable Partial Denture Procedure
Composite Bondings Procedure
Crowns And Bridges Procedure
Restoration Aesthetics Procedures
Tooth Coloured Fillings Procedure
Post And Core Dental Procedure
Treatment of Cyst Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nafsal Babu PYour feedback matters!
My teeth become yellowish day by day and some black spots on front teeth kindly suggest what should I do.
At night I accidentally chew my cheek flesh from inside. Now one side is swollen. Which medication should I take? It is paining a lot.
Hi my age is 36 near wisdom tooth I am getting pain not in the tooth last year same problem so this year I am getting light swelling please give good medicine.
I have a lot of problem. 1st is menstrual problem. Heavy bleeding. Hair loss. When I brush my teeth, it's bleeding. Low bp too. Can you help me in this?
Hi doctor I am 23 year old male. My teeth is having yellow colour. What should I do to subside yellow colour. Kindly suggest me natural cure. Thanks in advance.
Hi, I am suffering since 4 months because of Costochondritis, and again I got pain in facial area first I thought it may be sinus, but after that doctor said it is TMJ pain. May I know the reason and I have this pain since 3 weeks, when it will be cure.
Toothache is perhaps one of the most abhorred form of body ache, which can potentially stall the normalcy of our lives to a great extent. Although seemingly non-hazardous, toothache can also lead to severe health implications. The dental health often indexes the condition of the heart and hence, should not be taken lightly. Toothache usually emanate from cavities or gum infection. While there are multiple cures for the same, these are the types of ailments, which are laden with the risk of relapse. The last minute rush to the dentist may buy temporary relieve from the excruciating pain, but what you should actually look for is a more holistic and sustained cure. Homeopathy brings all the benefits of natural herbs and traditional condiments to ensure your well-being and provide substantial relief from the menace that toothache can be. Some of the most reliable cures have been listed below.
- Merc Sol: This is a very beneficial remedy for toothaches which are accompanied by increased salivation and swelling in the gum. This brings additional warmth to the gums which largely mitigate the pain.
- Coffea: Coffea functions as an effective adjuvant to cold water in decreasing toothaches. It works best on increased sensitivity and irritability and cures them both to a large extent.
- Sepia: Sometimes excessive intake of sweets leaves a bitter aftertaste in one’s mouth, resulting in unbearable toothaches. The ringing pain often spreads to the ears and the gums also get swollen. Sepia sufficiently pacifies such agitation.
- Kreosote: Kreosote relieves those extreme kinds of toothache which reach up to the temples and induce sleeplessness in the patient. It also cures ulcerated gums.
- Mezereum: Mezereum purifies dental health from its very roots. It reduces toothache from spreading and stalls the decay at the very roots. Mezereum soothes acute sensitivity and a constant ringing sensation in the temples and the ears of the patient.
There are various other drugs also which are of immense benefit in toothache and also for the cutting of wisdom tooth. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!