Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Malappuram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jishad P
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jishad PYour feedback matters!
I was diagnosed with depression when I was 25 years old (in 10th class). I used to feel nervous and sad for no apparent reason. I couldn't sleep at night. When it became worse we had consulted a psychiatrist who prescribed some medications (forgot the name). The depression reoccurred and doctor changed medicine to Paxidep CR 25 mg. It was fine for few weeks but then I felt depressive again. This time the doctor added one more medicine Lamitor OD 50 mg. I have been taking these 2 medicines since almost 10 years now. I haven't had any major depression incidents since that time. I feel depressed, anxious and irritated at times (especially before my periods), but I am able to manage. My mother has bipolar. And there is history of depression and other mental disorders in my family as well. Please tell me if these medications are right for me to continue life long. I had checked online that paxidep CR had several side effects. My period cycle is irregular and painful (read as a side effect of paxidep). Thank you.
I am having backpain for about 2 years. My age is 21 and I walk a lot. The pain is getting worse day by day. I consult with the local doctor but they couldn't help me. I jusy want to know is there any natural way to get rid of it (like yoga, may be)?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery through which excess fat is sucked out from different parts of the body. The process is carried out with the help of a cannula which is connected to a high pressure vacuum machine which facilitates the process. Liposuction is a permanent method to remove fat from the body. The operation is carried out under local or general anesthesia. Different techniques of liposuction involve:
- Tumescent Liposuction: A local anesthesia is used to numb the area where the tube is inserted. Next, the fatty tissues are injected with a large amount of anesthetic solution containing lidocaine-epinephrine.
- Ultrasound-Assisted Liposuction: This procedure is generally used in removing fat from upper abdomen, back, and sides. Laser- assisted liposuction: This procedure uses low-energy waves to liquefy the fat which is then removed through the cannula.
What to expect from the surgery?
Liposuction will remove fat permanently from the area where it is done. One can see the results in about 3 months time.
What are the benefits of liposuction?
- Improves Health: It is always good to reduce weight for healthy body and well-being. Weight loss is an effective way to reduce the risk of diabetes, cancer and heart disease. Though liposuction cannot excess fats, it helps to remove stubborn fat from the body.
- Improves Appearance: Liposuction helps in smoothing and contouring of the body which makes the individual look good and confident about his/her body.
- Cellulite Removal: Liposuction somewhat removes cellulite in both men and women, but it should be remembered that there is no permanent cure for cellulite.
Liposuction is a body shaping procedure, although weight is reduced but primarily it is not a weight reducing procedure. It is a surgical procedure with associated benefits and side effects.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!