Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Malappuram and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Jishad PYour feedback matters!
I am 66 years old female from Bangladesh suffering from vertigo and my duplex study of neck vessels shows both right and left ICA around 55-60% luminal narrowing by calcified plaques. I want to consult with a neuro surgeon for my further treatment.
Hi Mam I am tested positive for pregnancy and I have started bleeding. What are my chances for sustaining pregnancy. Please advise.
Sir/mam my age is 17 and I have big hair and they are silky as well but now days I am observing that my hairs are falling day by day so what should I do?
My weight is 108 kgs and height is 6 feet. It is a balance or not. What should I do for weight loss?
Hi doctors I'm 25 weeks pregnant baby is going good but my cervix is weak. Internal Os dynamically opening with funneling with membrane, cervical length decrease from 2.9 to 1.7 cms. Stitch in situ. Report stated this I'm in bed rest only. Can I sit. Please im really worried help me.
I have pain below my shoulder blade since past 4 weeks. This never happened before. My guess is this happened after sitting too long for at least 15 hours for 2 weeks before a month. What could be the cause. How do I get out of it? It's getting worse everyday.
In my body iron decency started to increase I masturbate 3 time in a week I want know because of masturbate iron decency started or what.
Hello sir my hair is falling day by day and its greying more and more please give me any solution I have tried many medicines and oil but no result.
Hello sir/ madam. My name is vishal and my body type is skinny i.e.(arms and biceps thin with belly fat) and my age is 23 but I look like 35 years. Please help me very much depressed about this problem wanna get rejuvenate and regenerate my young body with reducing my overall body fat and cutting down the belly fat Weight 80 Height 5.7 I don't drink or smoke.
I was having 4-5mm stone in left kidney, and I am taking k-2, potassium citrate syrup for last 2 months. At this time I am having no pain at all. Is this means that stone has gone out, also this time I am having 3-4 rbc's in urine. What does this indicates.
I am a 18 year old male, I have curly hair. My hair gets dry easily. I don't use oil. I have dandruff. dandruff has been high as it never been. What can I do to solve this problem.
Diabetes is a pervading disease as it does not spare any system of your body. The increased sugar level affects everything from circulation to vision to kidneys. Diabetes is the leading cause of blindness in the eyes in the age group of 25 to 75.
Some of the common eye problems caused by diabetes are listed below
- Blurred vision: Increased sugar levels can cause blurred vision. While most people might jump to getting a corrective lens, it may not be needed in all cases. Try getting the sugar levels to normal levels and see the vision improve. It may take up to 3 months, but it is definitely possible to do away with the lens.
- Cataracts: Clouding of the lens which is known as cataracts can set in early when there is diabetes. Worsening of cataracts also is at a quicker pace with diabetics. The blurring of vision and glare can set in, which would require removal of the clouded lens and placement of an artificial lens.
- Glaucoma: There is always a certain amount of pressure on the eyes, known as intraocular pressure. This pressure increases significantly in diabetics, leading to vision changes and damage to nerves and blood vessels. Glaucoma can cause dryness in the eyes, as there is less amount of liquid that the eye makes. There could also be headaches, eye pains, blurred vision, and vision loss. In addition to eye drops, surgery and laser can also be used for correction.
- Diabetic retinopathy: The retina is a layer on which image of an object falls, and from there, a message is sent to the brain to identify an object. However, in people with increased sugar levels, the blood vessels in the retina can be damaged, leading to vision problems and even blindness. Greater the sugar levels, greater the damage. There could be people who have lost vision due to this condition. Periodic checkups are advised to ensure that the vision is constantly monitored. There could be black spots or holes in the vision, flashes of light, and even blurring of vision gradually resulting in a complete loss.
Some eye care tips:
Now that we know diabetes affects the eyes adversely, the following are some effective tips to ensure good eye health is maintained.
- If sugar levels are not well controlled, more frequent checkups are advised, else, annual checkup should suffice.
- Monitor and control the blood sugar and A1c levels
- Monitor and control blood pressure levels, as combined with higher blood sugar levels, the damage is exponential
- Quit smoking
- Monitor and control cholesterol levels
- Healthy diet with lots of vitamins, minerals, and protein
- Exercise to help in improving overall quality of life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I am 20 years old. I am a women and I have a period problem I am facing irregularities in periods. What should I do?
I want to loose my belly fat (love handle) doing 2 hrs work out in gym all my body part is changing but my belly fat is not reducing still its out of shape I want to make a six pack abs so plzz suggest me what I have to do. Am taking whey protein and bcaa and multivitamin tablet and my diet include egg whites, chicken ,chapathi .sprouts, milk and all types of fruits and stopped eating rice. My weight reduced from 95 to 87 but its not reducing below 87 and my height 182 cm (6 feet) medical condition are all normal.
I has been suffering headache , cold , with flu from more than a year it always attacks and cures by taking medicines and again attacks please give me solution to it.
I'm trying to increase my weight but my weight is not increase. Please give me some tips about this?
Did you know that oral ulcers are very common and most of the time they are very harmless?They generally heal in 9 to 10 days time.
but did you also know that those ulcers which DO NOT HEAL within 3 weeks should be investigated by a specialist?
A specialist means an oral pathologist , if one is unavailable, an oral diagnostician?