Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Nilambur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Irshad KpYour feedback matters!
I have this weight gaining issue. My metabolism is weak I guess. I want to reduce my weight. Kindly suggest some help?
I eat a lot because I feel that I must eat. Actually I am not hungry to eat. But whether it is good to my health?
Hello dear Doctor I am 20 year old college student. I am not able to concentrate easily . Is there any way to help me get over it?
I hv a problem of pimples on my face. Pimples come frequently. Bt I never try any medical treatment for this. So please tell me, what shall I do to clean my face?
I am feeling breathlessness all the time specially after exercise and after eating food what is tha reason for this. Felling something choking in my throat pla suzzest tablet or diet.
Now summer is started. I use mustard oil on the hair which is very irritating. Then which hair oil is best in the summer and how many gap days applying on the hair in the day or night?
Mam/sir, I have red spots on my thighs and legs and its very itchy. do not know why all of sudden it started and i have some pimples kind on my back.
Hi I'm 32 years old housewife I apply so many hair packs to my hair from 1 and a half month but it remains frizzy and unmanageable please help me what should I do?
Hello sir, good morning. I have a pimples in my face and also full blackpoints in my face. What I do? How to get my face in natural?
Sir, I am 18 and I have problem that when I reads or doing some work then after few days I lost all kind of information and I don't remind my reading. It is very big problem I can't store data on my mind give me sir suggestion so that my memory power increase.
Sir I am a 19 yrs. Old adult. I want to grow up to 6 feet. Please help me out what all things should I do now to become taller.
I am suffering with fatness. My weight increasing very fast from last year I am 19 year old nd m 85 kg.
A sparkling set of shiny white teeth can make a smile more appealing and infectious. Yellow teeth can be extremely embarrassing and annoying. The important dental tissues that make up a tooth include the Enamel, Dentin, Cementum and the Pulp, of these four tissues, the enamel (the white and hard teeth surface) and the dentin (pale brown) are responsible for the tooth colour. Any damage to these two tissues bring about teeth discolouration and factors that contribute significantly towards yellowing of teeth include:
- Poor dental care and hygiene like improper and inadequate flossing and brushing techniques.
- Unhealthy lifestyle habits like chewing of tobacco and betel nuts, smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol, tea and coffee.
- Certain medical conditions and treatments (chemotherapy and radiation) can adversely affect the dentin and the enamel. Antihistamines are also known to stain the teeth. It is best to avoid mouth washes containing Cetylpyridinium Chloride.
- With age, the enamel tends to thin naturally exposing the dentin that lies underneath it.
- Fluoride intake in excess can stain and discolour the teeth.
- Yellow or discoloured teeth can also be genetic.
Yellow teeth, though frustrating, can be fully treated. The mode and success of the treatment is largely influenced by the extent of the teeth discolouration.
- Avoid smoking and chewing of tobacco as much as possible. Control the intake of drinks and foods that can stain and discolour your teeth.
- Practice healthy dental hygiene. Brush your teeth twice daily.
- Some whitening agents (over-the-counter) can be effectively used to treat yellow teeth.
- Dental veneers are a great way to deal with yellow teeth.
- For a healthy set of white teeth with pearly shine, visit your dentist every six months.
In addition, several natural and homemade remedies can also prove to be beneficial
- Nothing can treat yellow teeth more effectively than baking soda. Brushing your teeth with toothpaste mixed with baking soda (about a quarter teaspoon) can do the yellow teeth a world of good. Using a mixture of baking soda with vinegar (white), lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide is an effective natural remedy.
- A healthy practice to get rid of yellow teeth is to rub the teeth with orange peel every night.
- Rubbing the teeth with Strawberry paste will help to reduce the yellow stain greatly.
- The benefits of lemon are known to all. Brush your teeth with a mixture of lemon juice and salt. Wash it off after a few minutes and the yellow tinge will be a thing of the past.
- Charcoal, Apples and Basil leaves are powerful natural ingredients to treat yellow teeth.
Your smile is precious! Do not lose it to yellow teeth.