Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mahasamund. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. DYour feedback matters!
Hi dear Sir madam I am suffering from stomach pain since three weeks ago as I walked into the local doctor but it's still continuing please assist me what should I do.
I am eating food properly but its not a work in a body. I am not sure what else can I do. Pls help me.
My feet especially the fingers (bottom side) are colder than the rest of body, this happens not only in winters but also during summer. Is this okay or some serious problem?
1.Clear blood coming from stools .it does not mixed with stools. Blood comes when I eat spicy or taking tea. What would be the cause. 2.BP is high means not less than 140/100 3. Hand is vibrating while writing. Please tell the cause and its treatment.
I seem to urinate frequently, which I've done many times, but to no avail treatment implies neither diabetes nor anything else.
Abnormal uterine bleeding, also known as AUB, is one of the most common causes requiring gynecologic evaluation. Hysteroscopy is a procedure wherein a thin camera called hysteroscope is introduced into the uterus via the vagina and this light helps in a thorough examination of the uterus. In cases where there are cysts or fibroids or even cancerous growths, this is used to get more details on the lesions. However, hysteroscopy also has a therapeutic use in that it is used to treat conditions like abnormal uterine bleeding. Read on to know more about AUB and how hysteroscopy helps in treatment.
Causes of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding: Vaginal bleeding that occurs more often than 21 days and farther apart than 35 days is known as abnormal uterine bleeding. The bleeding is also abnormal if it lasts longer than 7 days and more than 80 mL of blood is lost during each cycle.
Some causes include:
When a woman has abnormal bleeding, further diagnosis is required to confirm the exact cause of the bleeding. This is where the hysteroscopy comes into the picture. Hysteroscopy, literally translates to viewing the uterus from inside directly through a camera.
How it is done:
Hysteroscopy is done as an outpatient procedure and normally takes about 3 to 4 hours. General or spinal anesthesia may be used depending on complexity and overall patient health. The uterus is filled with a fluid like saline or glycerin and a thin lighted instrument called the hysteroscope is inserted through the vagina, up the cervix, and into the uterus. This tube is flexible and so can be moved across the uterus to identify any areas of abnormality. It also has a camera and so can be used to take pictures of suspicious areas.
Causes for infertility may also be detected using hysteroscopy. Small knives can also be used to remove the lesion like fibroid or polyp. These are often the cause of abnormal bleeding. Samples can also be taken for biopsy to confirm if any cancerous growth is detected.
Hysteroscopy is a safe and effective way to examine the cervical canal and uterine cavity. It is better to accompany D&C with hysteroscopy instead of going for blind dilatation and curettage, especially in women who are peri or premenopausal. Hysteroscopy is a safe procedure if done by a doctor, specialised in gynecological endoscopy and helps in both diagnosis and treatment of abnormal uterine bleeding. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I'm about 21 years old male. I'm eating proper diet daily but I do not feel any improvement in my health, im so weak and also my memory power is weak, even I used Whey protein Body Supplement. Please tell me what should I do.
Hy. I am very confused my some friends says whey protein have side effect and some says have no effect So what I can do My muscle are not improve so can I take it. I'm very confused please suggested me.
There is Cavity in my teeth and I don't want to remove my teeth now as my exams are coming but because of that it bleeds and and because of blood my mouth smells bad. Please suggest any medicine to stop this blood and any safe mouthwash also thanks I am waiting for your reply.
Hello Doctor, My Mother in law is 60 Years old and she is suffering from Cerebral atrophy. We consult many neurologist and psychiatrist but we found there is not much change in her condition in fact it is getting worst day by day. Can any one suggest me the what are the risk associated with this disorder, Is it curable or not. What is the probability of recovery. Some of the common things which we notice daily like odd choices of words, the use of partial phrases, disjointed clauses, and incomplete sentences. We want to help her best. Please suggest me.
Hey I have serious issue that when me and my boyfriend having sex my vagina get swell so badly. This happens thrice What should I do please tell me.
The activity of delaying or putting off something is known as procrastination. Even the best individuals battle with it consistently. However, some people accomplish something that the majority of us do not- they push past it. They do not permit it to influence their work. They develop brilliant and beneficial techniques to break past mental obstructions and remain productive. Here are a few ways with which you can beat procrastination:
- Try to start: Starting something can be very difficult. However, in case that you can get over that part, you will have some level of energy. Even your brain will probably goad you to continue dealing with the task. This happens because of a mental phenomenon called the Zeigarnik impact. It says that unfinished tasks will probably stay in your memory. This is exactly why planned things and to-do lists consistently appear in your mind until you finish them.
- Separate huge tasks into smaller assignments: Enormous tasks can frighten you, so you put them off. By taking that huge task and separating it into smaller assignments, you can decrease your burden make a start. This could include concentrating on one part of the research to begin with.
- Ask yourself “why?”: It is easier to inspire yourself to accomplish something you value. In case you are attempting to complete something, why not spend a couple of minutes asking yourself precisely why you need to do it and why it is so important to you. Weighing out the positives and negatives of the task and its benefits for you, can make you decide and perform better.
- Attempt to take a break: For those who procrastinate out of having worked too much, it does not mean you have to complete the task at once. This is known as the "sunk cost bias." The "sunk cost bias" influences players, speculators, and even a procrastinator. They feel that the task will need to be completed now and cannot be completed in the future. In some cases, a task simply does not mean you have to work on it more and more after hours.
- Go easy on yourself: To beat procrastination, you should be strict with yourself. However, that is not what science says. In case that you have procrastinated till now, you will probably begin on time going ahead. You need to show yourself some sympathy for your previous laziness instead of thrashing yourself about it.
Self-control is an important quality many successful individuals have. Having self-control permits you to carefully understand why you are procrastinating and can likewise, work towards it. When you understand why you are doing so, it will be easier for you to make a plan to beat it. This will allow you to see the underlying cause of your problem as well.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having severe headache, tried multiple remedies but didn't work what to do? Please help me!
I used to brush daily in the morning but I have a problem of bad odour coming from my mouth. I used to chew sauf and many things but the results are not so impressive.
I am 25 yrs old female, 5' 4" in height and 66 kg in weight. I want to loose 10 kg. Please suggest a veg diet which can be incorporated with everyday half hr walk. Thanks.
So here are the best foods to reduce cholesterol
Have a salmon fish dinner. Snack on a handful of nuts. Pour a dash of olive oil in your salad.
And bite into that sinister chocolate. Now you can do all this guilt-free! All these foods help in fighting bad cholesterol., 'You can reduce cholesterol in your blood by eating healthy foods'. So, here we are today with our list of cholesterol fighting foods.
1) Oats: If you change your morning meal to oats then you can do your cholesterol level a whole lot of good. Do note that two servings of oats can lower LDL cholesterol by 5.3% in only 6 weeks. Essentially, oats contain a substance called beta-glucan which absorbs bad cholesterol.
2) Red Wine: Here's yet another reason to toast to your health. The red grapes used in the manufacturing of red wine have an important effect on cholesterol levels. Two glasses of red wine in a week can do you a whole lot of good.
3) Salmon and fatty Fish: Full of Omega-3 fatty acids, salmon is a natural health wonder, which helps in keeping heart conditions such as heart attacks, stroke and high cholesterol levels at bay. Fishes such as salmon, sardines and herring help in raising good cholesterol levels by 4%.
4) Nuts: Mono-unsaturated fats (found in nuts, seeds etc.) have the lowest fatty acid molecules and are the best of the three fats, namely poly-saturated fats, saturated fats and mono-unsaturated fats. Nuts are the best way to get those required healthy fats into your body without feeling guilty. Since the fats that come from nuts are natural and are not chemically processed, this makes them heart healthy, filling, and nutritious options.
5) Beans: Excellent for the heart, ½ a cup of beans added in our diet (in the form of any dish or soup), helps in lowering cholesterol levels by 8%. You should try black, kidney, or pinto beans; each one of them supplies about one-third of your day's fiber needs.
6) Tea: Tea has antioxidants and less amounts of caffeine than coffee. An eight-ounce cup of coffee contains around 135 mg caffeine; tea contains only 30 to 40 mg per cup. Tea helps in protecting your bones because of the presence of phytochemicals in them. It is also a great defense against LDL cholesterol levels.
7) Chocolate: Chocoholics can celebrate with a healthy dose of dark chocolate as it is full of antioxidants and cholesterol-reducing properties. According to a Spanish study published in 2010 in the "Journal of Hepatology,", "the antioxidants in dark chocolate reduce the damage that can occur to blood vessels, which can further threaten the health of people with cirrhosis. The dark chocolate can help prevent the blood vessels in the liver from rupturing". Medical experts suggest that munching on 100 grams of chocolate every day helps in reducing the occurrence of cardiovascular mishaps by 21 percent.
8) Spinach: Popeye the sailor was quite right when crediting his muscle power to this green leafy vegetable. It is believed that spinach contains around 13 flavonoid compounds which keep us away from cancer, heart diseases and osteoporosis. 1/2 a cup of this lutein-rich food, daily, guards us against heart attacks.
9) Olive oil: This oil has many health benefits. It contains mono-unsaturated fatty acids which lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides, without lowering good cholesterol levels. Different stages of pressing and processing yield different varieties of olive oil. Extra virgin , Virgin , Pure , Pomace