Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Madurai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Venkatesh Ts
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh TsYour feedback matters!
I have a right hand pain sometimes. It is so severe, it follows up through the chest. I have checked up and scanning many times and the doctors nothing. What is the problem.
What are the symptoms of diabetes. My weight is 65 kg and my father is a diabetes patient. Is this disease genetic?
I am a 23 years old male. Last week I had sex with her. During first round I first made her reach climax with fellatio and upon intercourse I came too quickly - say within 10 seconds. After 25-30 minutes we went for the second round. This time without fellatio (oral sex) we directly got engaged in intercourse. And This time I lasted longer - say 10-15 mins. She again reached climax as I could see the sticky fluid coming out of her vulva and could feel the contraction around my penis. But I couldn't ejaculate and reach the climax and suddenly lost my erection. But this didn't happened before I was able to ejaculate and reach climax during the second time too. Any suggestion or medicines or treatment?
I am having left side lower abdominal pain from last few months. Its not regular like once in a month. Not sure why it's happening. Please help. Thank you.
Are you falling sick very frequently or get tired too soon? It could be most likely because your immunity is very low and your body has to fight harder to function properly. There are certain indicators which tell you that your immunity is low, and you must take quick action to avoid any major problem your body may encounter eventually.
Here are the telling pointers for lowered immunity.
1. Dehydration - Our body is made of 70% water. This goes to show how important water is, for it to function properly. Fluids help get rid of germs and other toxins from the body. It is very important to keep ourselves hydrated. At times, our body loses water, however we do not realize immediately. A good way to find this out is to keep a check on the colour of our urine. Ideally it should be transparent.
2. You are always unwell - It is a no brainer This is the clearest possible indicator that your immunity needs a boost. If every time there is a change in weather or you are around someone who has the flu/is sneezing, you get sick too then it is a clear indication that your body is unable to fight the germs.
3. Drinking water seems impure - Most parts of India doesn’t get pure drinking water and this happens to be a matter of grave concern. This doesn’t apply to only the poor and homeless; a lot of our population resides in localities where pure drinking water in not available. Therefore it is important to make sure you purify your drinking water. Always check your water purifier. In situations where one doesn’t have access to purifier, ensure that you boil and strain your drinking water.
4. You are forever stressed - Your work, family, personal and social obligations might be pulling you down and you are forever stressed or worried about something or the other. If you fall sick when already stressed, you body cannot fight the germs as it could if you are stress free. Chronic stress leads to your immunity being low and you falling sick repeatedly.
5. Your sugar cravings going up - We are all well aware that having a weakness for sweets poses a threat to your oral health and waistline. However, if it leads to a craving and you end up consuming too much, every day, it can lower your immunity by weakening the white blood cells. If the white blood cells are weak, the body loses its ability to fight the germs.
6. Your nasal passage feels dry - This is comparatively rare, but does happen to many people. While a dripping nose is bothersome, what is worrisome is a dry nasal passage. Germs linger in dry passages and one can have cold & flu frequently. Keeping a humidifier in the room might come handy.
7. You are overweight - Being overweight is never a good news. It leads to a multitude of diseases and also weakens your immunity. Once your body mass index is way above the allowed level, your body gets stuck in a vicious circle. An overweight body gives ways to health problems, which again affect your weight for instance, when hormonal imbalance happens.
8. Lack of energy - You are always tired. All you want to do is sleep, even after waking up from a good, long sleep. This is a clear indicator of low immunity. You need to regulate your diet & exercise, apart from ensuring you sleep a good eight hours in the night, instead of 8-10 hours throughout the day.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
How to remove or avoid formation of some hard material near leg fingers or under foot. It really pains much when we walk on floor.
My daughter 16 years old having stomach ache with stomach burning sensation which started after she had her dinner?
I am suffering from continuous from runny nose. And also I got sudden fever which we went down by calpol and I have headache, pain behind eyes ,body pain .is it common cold. And know I dnt have fever and only running nose.
Sir, I am suffering from disease Premature Ejaculation (60secs) and Erectile dysfunction60% when ever I have to do sex I have to take Kutub30x tablets (Dapoxetine30 mg And Sildenafil 50 mg) before 1 hr prior sex. My questions are:- 1. Does it effect on my sperm fertility if yes then what should I do becoz I have been using these tabs from the last 7 months. 2.After 2 or 3 years later will I be able to ejaculate fertile sperm sufficient to make a lady pregnant. I am so worried one of my frnd told me that using the above medicine I will never be able to pregnant any lady and I will loose 60% of erection too. Is it true? 3.I used the above medicine continuously 2 months (daily 1 tab before sex) and later in 5 months 10 times within the gap 15 days) we had great sex. With the help of the above medicine. Should I continue with the above tablets? If no then suggest me safe medicine. I would be very thankful to you.
I was being masturbate for many days or months and I was taking tablets for depression, when I went with my girlfriend friend I used Viagra 100 mg when I had sex it just lasted for 30 seconds, I studied many reviews and understood it is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation, I'm too depressed of this and I stopped working of thinking about this problem, can it be cured and kindly let me know the procedures please.
I have headache problem I tried some medicine but didn't relief please suggest me some effective medicine.
Oats are known to aid in the process of weight loss. They are filled with fiber and that in itself has been known to promote weight loss. They are the most filling cereal known. Not only do they beat doughnuts and white bread in satiety rankings, but they also outshine eggs and high-bran cereal. They are low in fat which ensures that your diet is just right without any extra fat in it.
Ways to have oats for weight loss
Because oats are known for helping with weight loss and making you feel full for longer hours, it is a great idea to add oats to your weight loss regimen.
Here are ways by which you can have oats to promote weight loss:
1. As breakfast
Mix half a cup of regular unprocessed oats with 1 cup of skimmed milk. Have this for breakfast 3-4 times a week for best results. You can replace milk with water for added benefits.
2. As a healthy meal
Take a cup full of oats, pour half a cup of almond milk or soya milk. Add all your favourite fruits like berries, peaches, apple to it to make it nutrient-rich. This ensures your stomach is full for&nbsp;atleast&nbsp;3 hours.
3. As a delicious snack
Take plain oats, dry fruits, a little water, peanut butter and mix it into a thick dough. Take bread and put the paste inside. Roll it and put in the oven for rolled breadsticks that are a healthy snack option. You can carry them to work and munch on them for your snack cravings.
4. As khichdi
In a bowl, boil water, add half a tsp of salt, turmeric, chilly powder to taste. Also, mix boiled vegetables like peas, carrot, lettuce leaves and finally oats. Stir till the oats are soft and ready to eat. Here is your healthy khichdi ready to eat!
Things to remember
It is important to choose the right kind of oats if you want to achieve desired benefits.
-make sure you buy plain oats without any added flavorings.
-the packaged oats are generally loaded with sugar which adds a lot of calories without any additional nutritional benefit.
-one packet of flavoured oats has around 160 kcal with around 8-10 gm of sugar while 1/3rd cup serving of plain rolled oats enough to make roughly a half-cup of cooked oatmeal has just 102 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar.
-if you switch from flavored oats to plain oats every morning, you can cut down upto 20, 000 calories in a year. This means losing around 3 kg without making any other changes in your diet.
-avoid adding honey, peanut butter and sugary toppings.
-boost your oats fiber content by adding a handful of berries like blueberries or strawberries (25 to 40 calories per half-cup).
So, go ahead and make oats a part of your daily diet to help you shed those extra kilos. Stay healthy, stay happy!