Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Madurai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Venkatesh TsYour feedback matters!
Hello Doc, I am 25 years old IT guy just got married. Problem is my penis can not stay erect for longer time to penetrate her. Although I do all foreplays and my penis is erect at that time. But while inserting its not that hard and I cannot insert her and after that it comes to normal. I think my masturbation which I did in teenage is the problem. Please help me? Suggest me some natural remedies if any. Thanks !
My virgin is looking reddish and feeling itching. Sometimes a white discharge is coming out. While doing sex its hurting. My husband's penis also full of white like discharge the day after sex. Now he is also affected by severe itching. Can I know why its happened? Is it a std.
Give me some method to increase sex time PRESENT SEX TIME -3 MINUTE HARDLY DESIRED - 20 MINUTE IS 3 MINUTE NORMAL.
I'm 20 years old and I have a problem of headache when introduced to cold atmosphere from last 4 years what should I do to stop it.
I am 20 year old. Im suffering with pcos. I have taken homeopathy for few months. But I get my periods only when I take it or else it would take 6-7 months. Please help me.
A migraine is considered to be one of the worst headache of all. It causes excruciating pain along with a range of other symptoms. Notably, a migraine pain is very different in nature compared to general headache. A migraine pain is mostly felt on any one side of the brain. Since a migraine is difficult to diagnose, here is a list of 5 signs that will help you to understand, if your headache qualifies as a migraine:
- Vision splotches: It is very common among migraine patients to experience blind spots and a sudden flash of light. While this might appear to be a little unusual, it is pretty normal for migraine patients. The visual cortex of the brain is responsible for incidences like these. They often pace up and slow down to cause such unnatural feelings. For cases like this, the nerve gets activated by the optical lobe and crashes immediately resulting in such sensations. These visible auras are felt by both the eyes.
- A spinning sensation: A migraine patient often gets a swirling sensation. This requires them to immediately lie down. This is accompanied with nausea and throwing up. Certain migraine-induced changes caused in the brain causes hearing imbalance which is very similar to vertigo. These auras often serve as the onset of a migraine and can last for over one hour before the actual migraine cycle starts. If a person is suffering from these symptoms, it is a clear indication that he is suffering from a migraine.
- Light sensitivity: Migraine patients often becomes oversensitive to sound and light. This is perhaps the reason why most migraine sufferers like to spend more time in dark and solicitude. Studies have shown that sudden exposure to light activates the optic nerve fiber which in turn activates the pain receptors in the brain. A study conducted by the Nature Neuroscience journal conducted in the year 2010 showed that even blind person (with a migraine) suffers from a sudden glow of light.
- Touch sensitivity: Sensory auras often cause sharp pain from tiniest of touches. This is a condition known as the allodynia. This is a condition by which the spine and the brain get super excited by the inflamed blood vessels. This condition should be reported to a doctor since the most common medicine of a migraine does not work well if a patient is suffering from allodynia.
- Funny Face: Aura of the tongue, face and lips are known as cheiro-oral. There is a type of aura that makes even speaking and eating difficult. At time sufferers feel that they are suffering from serious diseases such as brain tumor. If this condition prevails, it makes sense to consult your doctor at the earliest and start medication.
Hello Doctor, I am working as night shift (5: 30 pm to 2: 30 am) recently I have tested for semen test, count is 81 mm and motility is zero, night shift is reason for zero motility ? If yes, what should I do for increase the motility ? Can any one suggest me the food and medicine to get father. Give me some tips.
I have like allergic reaction type in my mucosa of my mouth, it became thick in a bout two days, while using hot drinks I have alot of pain and burns. What should I do?
I am 22 years old. 2 days before I got insect bite. And after that my throat is now full of rash and it's really very very painfull. Getting the advice from doctor, from today I used levocet + clop-s ointment (composition: clobetasol propionate + salicyclic acid) so sir, please tell me what should I do. Is it right medicine for that or not?
I have gone sleep at afternoon for almost 3 hrs when I woke up I was getting sever head ace and my body heats up and getting body pains fever . It was happened almost for every time when I go for sleep at afternoon. But next day it was normal . Suggest me how to get out of it.
I should have to take medicine to stop nightfall problem is there any natural way to stop nightfall can you tell me please what are the causes of Nightfall?
C/O constipation*5 days (Severed) C/O abd. Pain*1 month occasionally C/O Black stool*1 years occasionally C/O right. Upper quadrant pain.
I am 27 years old. Actually I do not feel orgasm I tried a lott did lott of exercise. I am not exited to have sex and my partner is not comfortable with me. He always complains that you do not have any girls like feeling. Please suggest some medicine or exercise. I did all my hormones test all are normal except prolactin level .prolactin level is 58.0.please reply me.
I'm slightly overweight. But the thing is my penis is really small in size in normal. It's of okay size when excited. It does not come out or pop out when I'm in a normal mood. I'm worried about this. It sometimes also affects the urine flow, I guess.
Hi I am 53 years old I have deficiency of vitamin D3 0.9 ng plsuggest which medicine are taken/ how many period /
Heel pain is a common problem in the body where the affected person experiences pain radiating from the heel bone. Heel pain usually progresses slowly over time, it is recommended to consult a medical professional, if heel pain turns severe. The pain tends to most severe after one has been inactive for some time such as after waking up in the morning.
Heel pain is usually caused when tissues present in the bottom of the heel (Plantar fascia) is damaged. These tissues connect the heel bone with the bones of the feet and help in absorbing shocks. Tears are formed in these tissues when they are damaged or when they get thicker. These tissues are at an increased risk of wear and tear for those who are over 45 years old. The risks also tend to increase if the person is obese or whose occupation requires standing for lengthy periods of time.
Among other causes of heel pain are heel bone fractures, fat pad atrophy (a condition where a layer of fat present under the heel bone is reduced) and bursitis (inflammation of the fluid-filled sacs present around the joints). Peripheral neuropathy is a condition where damage occurs in the peripheral nerves (that transmits signals between the central nervous system and the rest of the body), this can cause pain in the heel.
The symptoms of heel pain include:
- Experiencing pain while jogging or walking
- A feeling of pins pricking the heels after waking up in the morning
- Inability to bend the heel
- Painful swelling
- Pain in the heel accompanied by fever
Prevention and treatment
Heel pain can be prevented by taking certain preventive measures such as restricting usage of high heeled shoes without proper support and stretching the heel regularly. Medications such as painkillers are used to treat symptoms of heel pain. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.