Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Madurai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V.Veera Balaji KumarYour feedback matters!
Her leg heels side always keep paining. Though a little crackness is there, but I guess its something internal because of which it keeps paining. Please guide.
I am 21 years but I have some gastric problem so I couldn't eat sufficient. I can eat only 3 chapatis. I want to gain weight. Now I am 49 kg only, what can I do?
I have rashesh on my leg I used cream cream effects but after 1 week again it comes and it is spread till my bump.Please tell.
Hello sir/madam, 23 years male suffering from frequent burping, burning sense in upper abdomen portion and acid reflux twice or thrice in a week Pls help me to overcome this problem. I guess my life style contributing much to these problems late night work and I usually wake up at 11 AM so timing of food also changing, some times when I burp I feel some bitter taste in mouth some sort of liquid coming from throat that causing burning in throat region and when acidity and burping is more I'm facing cough. Please help me.
I am 30 years old and still my weight is 52. Kg I tried hard use supplements but still not able to gain weight. What should i do now?
Sir. Earlier when I was a kid I was fair. But as the time passed .i have become dark. And tried everything to be fair again .like .multan mitti, halti, chandan,lemon .but nothing worked. What to do?
I have hair fall problem. I do little bit gym n in banglore from past 2 yr. Here only I have hair fall problem. I am vegetarian but eat white eggs. Whats solutions to my falling hair.
What's the safe period for sex? I mean which days are safe for having sex as per menstrual cycle, whiteout precautions?
My LovedSuffering With asthma can you please Suggest Her the Best Remedy, Medication or Inhaler Her age is 19.
I got fever for 2 years, I had cost chondritis, I went to doctor, he gave medication it was not subsiding what to do?
Postpartum is the period after one's labour and delivery. Pregnancy and postpartum are a time when a woman's body changes to a great extent, in order to first accommodate the baby and then go through labour and delivery. A vaginal delivery can have many implications when it comes to the postpartum.
The same goes for a Caesarean Section or C Section as well. Let us find out what your postpartum care routine should include.
- Vaginal Soreness: Deal with vaginal soreness with the help of stool softeners and pain relievers, as prescribed by your gynaecologist. You should also make hygiene a priority at this time. Use a washcloth and warm water to clean the area every time you urinate. Also, you can use an ice pack if the wound is particularly painful.
- Discharge: Vaginal discharge in the postpartum period is called lochia, and it usually carries on for a few weeks after the baby is born. You must use a sanitary napkin during this period and clean up regularly. If your bleeding or discharge is accompanied by fever, then you should contact your gynaecologist immediately.
- C Section Wound: In case there is redness and swelling in the wound, accompanied by symptoms like pain and foul smelling discharge from the vagina, you will need to get in touch with your doctor immediately so that he or she can check for possibility of infections.
- Movement: After a C Section, you will need to take as much rest as possible, so that the wound heals properly. This includes avoiding making too many trips up and down the stairs as well. It would be a good idea to have a family member or partner around who can help as well. Gentle walks after a week or two are usually recommended for the body to come back to normal gradually.
- Kegels: Do kegels or contracting exercises for the strength of the pelvic floor to return, especially after a vaginal delivery. This will help in alleviating pain and burning sensation during urination at this time.
- Nutrition: Take special care to eat nutritious and home cooked food, especially if you are breast feeding. This will also help in the healing of the vaginal or C Section wound. Also, a high fibre diet will help in better bowel movement, which will lessen the pain while visiting the bathroom.
Taking care of your body in postpartum is a matter of bringing it back to normal gradually even as you deal with the side effects of delivery. Ensure that you are in touch with your doctor.