Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Madurai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Usha GiridharYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old male. I want a implant surgery for my teeth. Can I get the best consultancy for implants.
Hi doctor why does thing happen? Even while I am in a meeting I used to have my mouth filled like this, I feel very ashamed at times. Please help me to solve this. Do I need to take medicines to solve inside cold?
I have moderate irregularities in my teeth alignment. Are braces must? If so, Then when is the ideal age to put on braces.
I am having some white material left in my teeth, how should I remove that, and what are the preventive measures, to avoid that in future?
I am suffering for the tooth pain for last few months and 2 front teeth are shaking very much and heavy pain. One time I met a doctor they told this is a gums problem both teeth are removed out and treatment for all teeth gums surgery after then you go for implant or bridge for front teeth but they are telling cost is above 50000. This much of amount is very huge. My question is is there any possibilities for negotiable for implant for 2 teeth my budget is below 20000. Reply ASAP Thanking you,
Hi Sir/ Madam, Morning me brush karne ke baad tongue cleaning k time sputum ke saath blood clot nikalta hai kya reasons ho sakta hai. Please tell me. Thanks Varun.
I have a problem of bad breath, but it is not coming from mouth as it's always kept clean. Is this any sign of any digestive tract related problems?
I am 20 years old ieat any cold substance it give me pain. Please ask me any tooth past about this diseases.
I have gap between my front 2 teeth. Its 1 year that I have removed my teeth braces but still I have gap.
I have tooth pain for over 3 day. Already I am taking some medicine. But i'm not feeling good. So I want to know. What I do for this.
My husband is having tooth problems, that his teeth has come up from the roots and the roots are suppressing inside and some teeths are shaking , what to do and what is the treatments ?
I am of age 32 years and my teeth's became yellowish and stain marks. So planning to do teeth cleaning and whitening. Please suggest.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.