My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Sabalaxmi.S
Ambitious, experienced dentist seeking an opportunity to utilize my skills in a growing medical organization to alleviate pain, heal and change lives. I hold a bachelor’s degree in dentistry with various added certifications. I have over 11years of work experience.
DENTAL SURGEON & CLINICAL HEAD Jun’17 – March’18
At Partha Dental care India Pvt. Ltd.
• Experienced in handling Root canal procedures, crown preparations for FPD's.
• Involved in advanced dental treatment procedures like Laser Dentistry, Rotary Endodontic, Implant placements and Periodontal surgeries
• Surgical assistance to orthodontics procedures.
• Worked in collaboration with super specialists & attended various hands on courses in implant placement.
• Closely involved in monitoring the administration of the branch & Management of dental lab.
• Closely involved in campaigning, marketing & maintaining the goods of the clinic.
GENERAL DENTIST / Sole proprietor Feb ‘09 – Mar’17
At Surya Dental Clinic, Melur, Madurai Dt, Tamil Nadu
• 8 Years of experience under my own clinic.
• Administrating the clinic along with four dental assistants.
• Managing appointments and treatment for own set of patients. Experienced in working on deadlines and following procedures.
• Handling patients including case history and preliminary diagnosis.
• Involved in periodontal scaling and root planing procedures, Restorative and Endodontic procedures and Prosthodontic procedures.
• Handling all minor surgical procedures including administration of local anesthesia and dental extraction, minor periodontal surgical procedures.
• Doing minor Orthodontic procedures and Pedodontic procedures.
• Performing Bleaching and Whitening procedures.
• Successfully campaigned and gave so many counselling for smokers and tobacco users.
• Arranging free dental camps in the clinic.
• Arranging frequent dental camps and dental awareness program in schools, old age homes and orphanages.
• Ensuring patients to get a positive dental experience.
TUTORDec ‘07 - Feb ’09
At Best Dental Science College of Ultra Trust, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
• One year and 2 months experience, as tutor in Best Dental Science College of Ultra Trust, Madurai duringthe morning hours (9 AM – 4 PM).
• Assisted Professors in Department of Oral Histology and Department of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.
• Assisted major surgical procedures done by senior lecturers and professors in operation theatre.
• Effectively operated x-ray machines and developed x-rays.
• Participated in dental camps both in rural and urban areas.
• Developed good teamwork skills through working as part of dental camp conducted by the college
• Developed excellent patient care skills.
ASSOCIATE DENTISTNov ‘07 - Jan ‘09
At Madurai Multi Specialty Dental Clinic, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
• One year and 3 months of clinical experience in Madurai Multi Specialty Dental Clinic under the guidance of Dr.S. Deenadayalan M.D.S., D.H.A., (Prosthodontist and Implantologist) during the eveninghours (5 PM- 9 PM)
• Contacted patients on hospital waiting list for dental treatment by appointment card or by phone.
• Performed clinical assessment on patients – discussed treatment options and decided best suited treatment plan considering factors including time, cost, age and medical history of the patient.
• Had done Dental Extractions, Periodontal Scaling and Root Planing procedures, making Dental Impressions, Restorative procedures, Orthodontic procedures, Pedodontic procedures and assisted minor surgical procedures.
CLINICAL TRAINING/INTERNSHIPOct ‘06 - Oct ‘07
At Rajas Dental College & Hospital, Tirunelveli Dt, Tamil Nadu, India (Approved By FDI, GDC)
• Completed assigned quota of clinical requirements in all departments in one year of Internship.
o Fixed Prosthodontic Treatment -A realisticApproach- Jul ‘07
o Creating perfect Restorations- Mar‘08
o Fellowship of Rural Health Service (F.R.H.S)- May‘08
o ADA C.E.R.P – (Continuing Education Recognition Program) certifications for the following courses: May’10
• World class Obturation for General dentists
• Soft tissue lasers adjunctive toOrthodontic treatment
• Luxation injuries: Long term outcomes
• Exploring new frontiers in Indirect Aesthetic Restoration
• Jewels you can take home for Monday
• Risk of Coronary heart disease in association with Periodontitis and Peri Implantitis
o Rotary Endodontics - Need for speed - Hands on training-May ‘12
o Non-Surgical periodontal practitioner and application of lasers in dentistry -Nov’13
o Differential Diagnosis and management of Dentin Hypersensitivity- May’14
o Medical Emergencies in Dental practice,- Aug ‘14
o Laser workshop in Dentistry - Nov’14
o ADA C.E.R.P (Continuing Education Recognition Program) certifications for the following courses- Oct ‘14
• The use of short Dental Implants in Reduced alveolar bone height
• Clinical Perspectives on Revascularization
• Occlusion: When biologydrives
o Rotary Endodontics (Advanced): Oct ‘15