Find numerous Endocrinologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Madurai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jayesh Prabhakar Warade
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jayesh Prabhakar WaradeYour feedback matters!
I had a daibaties pre lunch is 250 post lunch is 340 I take medicine 1ttablet of wallaphase 1000 mg is this is ok with me or I have to change medicine
I am suffering from hypothyroid since last 10 yrs. What is the exact cause of this dieses.& waht are the risks involve?what precaution i have to take?
My mother age 82 years having oedema over lower limbs since 1 year she also complains breathless in mornnig she is mild hyper tenssive with diabtes.
Celiac disease is a condition in which the small intestine becomes sensitive and reactive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food. Gluten is a kind of a protein found in wheat or barley. In reality, if either of the partners is suffering from celiac disease then you are prone to fertility related issues.
Impact of Celiac disease
As compared to men, this disease is more common among women in general. Women suffering from the disease are generally more prone to infertility and other genealogical problems like preterm births and miscarriages. In the case of men, the disease causes the infertility problems including sperm abnormalities such as low count, abnormal shape, reduced function and such others. Additionally, men with the untreated celiac disease might also have reduced levels to testosterone.
Infertility and Celiac disease
Infertility is one of the lesser known effects of the celiac disease, which is relatively uncommon amongst people. The disease causes infertility by affecting the menstrual cycle among women either in a direct or indirect manner. Some of the infertility related problems caused due the disease are listed below.
- Delayed occurrence of menstruation
- Early menopause
- Secondary amenorrhea (a medical condition associated with sudden cessation of menstruation for 6 months or more)
- Hormonal disruptions and abnormal changes
Celiac disease is usually diagnosed by its own set of underlying symptoms such as chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), iron-deficiency anemia, and such others. Additionally, the condition can be diagnosed if a person is having repeated miscarriages or inability to conceive for unidentified causes.
What can you do about it?
If you experience symptoms of Celiac disease, consult your doctor at the earliest and follow the treatments and preventative measures suggested. Additionally, you can also consult a dietician who will help you to move on to a low grain or no grain diet that would help you further to avoid the disease.
I am suffering from slight high level of uric acid. 6.9 I am taking febutaz 40. Should I take 80 mg or 40 Other question is when uric acid level is normal then should I continue using medicine or not.
I have diabetes since last November 2016 and had check up with the doctor who has prescribed Glycomet GP1 daily one tablet. Further I have been doing my blood check regularly and my fasting blood sugar is 137 on 05/02/2017 and on full stomach it is 200. Is it OK if I continue with the same medicine or whether you may like to prescribe some other medicine in its place. How is he position of blood sugar whether it is OK, High, Medium. I am having regular walk of 10 kms daily. I have given up all sweet items containing sugar. I have also not eating rice as far as possible. Any good advice Sir from your side.
Hi doc, I am of 25. I afraid I have a sign of diabetics. Past two days have a blurred vision and hunger even I ate good. Today I got a frequent urination and drowsiness. Bt am still healthy and active I didn't felt thirsty. Please help me to find some better meditation. Thank you.
Women tend to develop high levels of blood sugar during their pregnancy (especially within the 24th and 28th weeks), irrespective of whether they already had suffered from diabetes prior to their pregnancy. However, gestational diabetes, if not taken proper care of, might escalate the risks of developing diabetes in the near future for both the mother and the child, accompanied by complications in pregnancy or labor. Gestational diabetes is usually characterized by mild symptoms such as excessive urge to urinate, excessive thirst, blurred vision and fatigue.
Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, allows for the utilization of the glucose for energy. The food consumed is broken down by the digestive tract of the body, converting carbohydrates into glucose before releasing it into the bloodstream. The glucose is then absorbed by the cells to be used as an energy source. Now, at the time of pregnancy, the placenta (organ nourishing the fetus) connecting the baby to the blood supply also produces various other hormones in high levels, for instance, estrogen and human placental lactogen. Most of these hinder the normal functioning of insulin in the cells, hence raising the blood sugar count. With subsequent growth of the baby, the placenta keeps on producing more amounts of such insulin resistant hormones to an extent that they are capable of meddling with the development of the baby.
1. Monitoring the blood sugar count at least four to five times a day and keeping it under control might help to ease the complication.
2. A healthy diet consisting of whole grains, vegetables and fruits in the right proportion and limiting sugar or other highly refined carbs meets the nutrition and fiber requirement of the body. Guard against additional weight gain during pregnancy as that hampers the entire process.
3. Exercise or regular physical activities help to normalize blood sugar level by boosting glucose absorption in the cells. Furthermore, exercises also enhance the sensitivity of the cells towards insulin. This means that only a little amount of insulin production by your body would be enough for the transportation of sugar.
4. Medication, If exercise and diet fall inadequate, insulin injections are often administered to control blood sugar count.
5. Keeping the baby under close observation with the help of repeated ultrasound and other tests to record its growth and development is an essential part of the treatment plan. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
I am a diabetic since last year. I am not too fat. I tried ayurvedic medication but nothing worked. Prescribe some medicine for normal daily life.
How to reduce thyroid and how to maintain the thyroid level in body and what are the symptoms of it.
Is it possible to control diabetics only on Ayurvedic medicine? How? What are the medicines. Blood sugar Fasting 180 mg PP 255 mg BP 160/90?
What is diabetes. When diabetes attack to human the possible reasons? What is age diabetes attack? What is food take present?
I am 67 years old and have got diabetes I am feeling very weekend reluctance to work How to regain my physical knowledge and efficiency and promptness in work, I do not like to loose my energy and interest in work I think it is possible if Blood sugar level can be diminished. IsesSo suggest me medicine life style and exercise I should perform.
A diabetic patient can have:
Early morning: fresh coconut water / lemon water
- Egg / porridge / sprouts / stuffed chapatti + curd
- Besan cheela / jowar / bajra
- A glass of milk
Mid morning: fruit (no salt)
Lunch: salad (no salt) 2 multi grain chapatti, dal, seasonal vegetable
Evening: tea / coffee / green tea
- 5 - 7 almonds / roasted chana
Pre dinner: fruit (no salt)
Dinner: salad (no salt)
- 2 multi grain chapatti
- Seasonal vegetable
- Bed time: milk + haldi
Food to have:
- Single toned milk its products - 500 ml / day
- Multigrain atta - (7kg wheat atta + 2kg black chana atta + 1 kg wheat bran)
- Prefer mustard oil as a medium for cooking around 3 - 4tsp / day
- Have 2 - 3 servings of fruits at least in a day
- Restrict salt intake to about 3 grams / day
Food to avoid:
- Deep fried foods
- Junk foods
- Full cream milk, cream, butter, ghee
- Processed cheese, khoa
- Sugar, sugar free, jam, honey, gur
- Sweets, mithai, puddings, cakes, pastries, chocolates, ice cream etc
- Cold drinks, rasna, roohafza, tang, sherbet etc
- Bournvita, horlicks, boost etc
- Cornflakes, tomato ketchup -
- Maida and its products including bread
- Biscuits, chips, kurkure, namkeen, bhujia, rusk etc
- Packaged food products e. G. Packaged juices, packet soups, ketchup etc
- Different sauces like soya sauce, chilli sauce etc
- Achar, chutney, papad and other accompaniments
- Vegetables like aloo, arbi, yam, zimikand etc
- Starchy foods like sago, makhana etc
I am a diabetes patient. My blood sugar levels are 140/220 Fasting and post lunch. I Consume whiskey almost every alternate day. 3 pegs of 60 ml. I do not exercise at all. Find difficulty in walking even for few metres. Can't balance myself. Always have a fear of falling. Specially on very smooth surfaces and uneven surfaces.
I am 38years old male suffering from high cholesterol and uric acid stone diagnosed last yr. Can I go for body building and take muscle supplement now.
I am 22 years old and I was diagnosed with subclinical hypothyroidism when 6 month ago my the was high but my t3 and t4 were normal my doctor asked me to take 25 mcg thyroxine tablet. 2 days before I took the tsh, t3 and t4 test on an empty stomach in the early morning it was normal should I continue my medicines or should I stop taking it?
Next month I am gonna get married, any health check I need to undergo or pls suggest me steps good Food habits in order to get healthy fertility post marriage?
Diabetes mellitus is a chronic condition wherein the body doesn’t metabolise sugar properly. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, is responsible for carrying the sugar or glucose, from the bloodstream to the individual cells. When the pancreas fails to produce insulin, glucose builds up in your bloodstream and enters your urine. Homeopathy focuses on the overall health of the individual. Homeopathic medicines for diabetes include:
- Abroma Augusta: This homeopathic medicine is best for diabetics who have weak muscles, increased appetites and frequent urination.
- Phosphorus: If symptoms include weak vision, Phosphorus is the best remedy for it.
- Syzygium Jambolanum: This is one of the best homeopathic remedies for diabetes mellitus. It acts efficiently and promptly in lowering sugar levels.
- Phosphoric acid: If you feel exhausted or weak all the time, either physically or mentally, then Phosphoric acid is beneficial. Weak memory, forgetfulness and numb feet are also treated with Phosphoric acid.
- Gymnema Sylvestre: Sometimes, diabetics drastically lose weight and have low energy levels. Gymnema Sylvestre is an excellent remedy for such symptoms.
Sometimes one or more homeopathic medicines may be combined to treat symptoms. Some common combinations include:
- Lachesis, Arnica, Belladonna and Phosphorus are combined in a treatment to treat retinopathy, which is damage to the eyes caused by diabetes.
- Serum Anguillae, Arsenic Album and Lycopodium are used together to treat kidney damage (nephropathy) in diabetics.
- Helonias, Sulphur and Phosphoric acid are taken to deal with neuropathy or nerve problems such as numbness in feet and hands.
- Syzygium Jambolanum is combined with Secale Cornutum to treat skin ulcers, which is a common problem among diabetics.
- For people suffering from constipation due to diabetes, Natrum Sulph, Defloratum and Carlsbad are the best medicines.
- To improve weak memory, Phosphoric acid, Nux Vom and Kali Phos are the best remedies for diabetics.
- Sometimes diabetics complain of extreme, incapacitating weakness.
To improve energy and boost overall health, Carbo Veg, Phosphoric acid, Phosphorus and Arsenic Album are recommended. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.