Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Madurai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ganesan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GanesanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Doc was awesome with perfect diagnosis. So friendly and empathetic.
1) I often get severe back pain, please advice what could be the reason? 2) What are the symptoms of Thyroid. Please help?
My father is 6 ft4 inches and my mother is 5 ft8 inches , my height is 5 ft8 inches my body is not growing . What should I do ,what should I eat to increase my height . I am 19 years old . Please help me suggest me something.
Hello sir, My nose is bleeding and loose motion. I am feeling not well because of pain on my body. What should i do?
What should I do ti increase my personality and weight. I am 20 year old, 55 kgs only and I am thin and tall. Please tell me how can I gain my weight very fastly within a limited time.
Sir how to increase hemoglobin &calcium without increasing body weight? & Why iron preparation like orofer xt cause weight gain?
There is ample evidence to suggest the fact that anxiety or stress and the problem of hair loss are indeed related. The relationship between the two, despite being a complex one, can be easily established. If you’re worrying too much about how the rate of hair loss in your case has seemingly multiplied, then it’s time that you stop over-thinking. Your anxieties are contributing significantly to the condition itself. Hair-fall owing to excessive stress may occur anytime within the 6 weeks to 4 months time period that follows an event which might cause extreme pressure on you, psychologically or otherwise.
However, it is imperative to remember that the possibility for acute hair-fall to occur is very rare in case your anxiety is less than severe. Stress triggers a plethora of conditions that effectively contribute to hair loss, the most common ones being:
- Telogen Effluvium: The most frequently observed condition wherein more amount of hair than what is considered normal prepares to fall off.
- Alopecia Areata: Sudden increment in a fall of large clumps of your hair around the scalp.
- Trichotillomania: This is an otherwise habitual condition led by anxiety and stress wherein the person affected pulls out his hair without even realizing the fact that he is actually pulling out his own hair.
The good news is that for those who suffer from anxiety induced hair-fall is that, the problem isn’t a permanent one. If anxiety and stress are the conditions that have triggered this problem, then best results might be achieved by implementing measures to reduce the stress causing factors. However, ensure that you’re addressing this problem properly so that a fall or a reduction may be observed in both your anxiety levels as well as your hair-fall problems.
There are several quick fixes that go a long way in contributing to the correction of this condition:
- Meditation aids in altering your brain’s neural pathways, thereby improving and strengthening your resilience towards stress.
- Connecting with your loved ones more often helps you relax and heal emotionally, significantly lowering your anxiety levels.
- Music that soothes the senses, calms down your nerves, and lowers the blood pressure levels, helps in alleviating the effects of a stressful living.
- It is vital to keep in mind the fact that a healthy lifestyle and regular exercising go a long way in keeping your health intact-whether it be securing your tresses or lowering your anxieties.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!