Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Madurai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. GanesanYour feedback matters!
Doc was awesome with perfect diagnosis. So friendly and empathetic.
I feeling weakness due to excessive masturbation . My knees are also feel weakness and also testicles are very small . please suggest overall redevelopment of body specially knees and testicles.
Hello doc, I am going for a7 days trip of leh ladakh with my husband on Saturday. Doc pls suggest some medicines which I should keep with us.
Sir, pls suggest me medication for reducing/controlling LDL which is 98% in my lipid profile. Remaining factor are at normal.
I traveled by bus 24 hours, in almost empty stomach on 31oct-1 November I had feverish feeling till 3rd from 2nd. But I'm having very loose motions, almost liquid as urine. I didn't have any proper solid food since 36 hours since I vomit out yesterday morning and afternoon. Since yesterday afternoon I haven't taken any solid. I'm on gluco, and fruit juices. I've taken Triphala from today morning twice and now my hunger has been partially restored. I've taken one tablet of norbax now.
My Son is 9 year old n his weight is only 22 kg which earlier was constantly 20 kg for 2 to 3 yrs. His height is also not increasing as it should be. He is very choosy in food n do not like to eat vegetables n some fruits too. Kindly suggest remedies for his short stature n weight.
Fibroids are non-cancerous growth that develop in the uterus in varying sizes. Fibroids do not usually show symptoms, but if they are large they may cause severe pain in the abdomen, heavy menstrual bleeding, bloating, infertility or complications during pregnancy. Several factors may lead to the formation of fibroids, including hormones, family history, and pregnancy.
What is myomectomy?
Myomectomy is the surgical procedure which is used for removing fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe method that allows women to become pregnant in future. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue therapy, performed before myomectomy helps in lowering the estrogen level and also controls anemia by stopping uterine bleeding. The different surgical methods for myomectomy include:
- Hysteroscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument into the uterus
- Laparoscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument and one or more incisions in the abdomen
- Laparotomy, involving a larger incision made in the abdomen
Why is the surgery performed?
Myomectomy treats fibroids while preserving the uterus. It is a viable option for those who have:
- Anemia which cannot be controlled with medicines
- Pain which cannot be tackled with medicines
- A fibroid that can cause infertility or increases the risk of miscarriages
How well does it work?
- Pregnancy: myomectomy is the only treatment for treating fibroids that improve your chances of having a baby. The method is effective for treating submucosal fibroid. A cesarean section is required for delivery after performing a myomectomy.
- Recurrence: recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy is really low. It is possible in rare cases, depending on what the original fibroid problem was. Large and numerous fibroids have a greater risk of recurrence.