Kora Method Slimming
I am suffering from skin already from 1 year it means nourishes but pimples are present on body pls give recommended treatment.
Sir I have many pimples on my skin .nd because of that I have many spots and holes on my face. I had tried many medicines but no one work perfectly .please send some solutions about my problem.
How to get clear skin from acne scars! And clear skin from this issue. Suggest a good medication to come out from this problem.
Sir I have dandruff problem in my hair and itching problem in my hair, so what is the remedies for this problem?
Hello sir, meri ek friend h jiske face pe hamesa dana nikal jata h wo pimples ni hota h kisi aur type ka dana rahta h, mai kuch suggest kijiye taki uska face Acha ho jaye aur wo thik ho jaye.
Hello doctor, I am 23 and suffering from constipation or incomplete bowl evacuation for the past 3 years. I have tried everything from fibre, water to laxatives but nothing worked and I am totally afflicted now. I have a general query that is there any type of treatment or therapy that can get back me to life?
I am suffering from severe dandruff problem. It gives me lots of itching if I do not have a head bath daily. I suffer from hair fall too. Earlier I have tried a shampoo called scalp+ recommended by one doctor. I worked well but again after stopping it my prob has started. Please do help me.
Can the high LDL cholesterol patients can also intake ghee? Pls advice. We observed the LDL cholesterol as 146. Pls suggest us some healthy ways to maintain back the correct level of LDL with diet habits (food list) and exercises.
Hello, I have nailed my pimples and caused dark spots on my face, please suggest me some good cream to remove that dark spot as soon as possible.
It is said that Ghee has high cholesterol content, being so how does it do good for heart and obesity. Can cardiac patients consume Ghee daily. If so what quantity?
Sir how to increase quantity of platelets in blood. Last week I am suffering from viral fever and in blood checkup my platelets were low it is 104000. Now I am healthy but still I have an doubt that I have low platelet s. How can I increase my platelets in blood naturally thank you.
Sir I am having normal blood, ECG and urine test But having 150/90 BP and suffering headache. Wat I do.
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend day before yesterday but he did NOT finish inside me. I took an I pill immediately after that. The day I had sex was the 17th day after my last period (fertile window). Also I suffer from PCOS. Is there anything to worry about? My next period is due on 18th but I am always irregular. Please help.
Blood pressure is the thrust exerted by the blood against the artery walls or blood vessels. A certain count of blood pressure is necessary for blood circulation, but anything excessive may prove to be trouble. A reading above the count considered normal; 140/90 (mmHg) may induce symptoms, such as short breath, severe headaches, nosebleeds and anxiety.
Any sort of hypertension during pregnancy can take a toll on the baby.
1. Preeclampsia is a condition wherein, the blood pressure peeks high after 20 weeks of conception accompanied by traces of protein in urine and functional disorders in a few organs.
2. Hypertension might often result in the delivery of an underdeveloped (abnormally small size) baby.
3. High blood pressure might also give rise to a complication wherein, one might have to go for Caesarian section rather than a normal vaginal delivery.
4. The placenta detaches itself from the uterine wall much prior to the delivery.
5. Preeclampsia escalates one’s risks of suffering from heart disorders or other cardiovascular diseases.
6. It restricts the blood flow to the placenta (an organ nourishing the baby), thus cutting off adequate supply of oxygen and nutrients to the fetus.
Signs and symptoms:
1. Excessive protein content in urine
2. Impaired liver functioning
3. Low urine levels
4. Nausea or vomiting
5. Intense pain and tenderness in the upper abdomen
6. Problems in eyesight such as double vision or temporary loss of vision, light sensitivity and blurriness.
7. Abnormal swelling
8. Persistent and a severe headache
Medications do meddle with pregnancy. However, certain medications are considered safe to be used for keeping blood pressure levels under control. These include Angiotensin Converting Enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, Angiotensin Receptor Blockers (ARBs) and Renin Inhibitors. However, do consult a doctor to get your dosage administered accurately.