Doctor in Anbu Physiotherapy Clinic
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Pain in Ribs
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Treatment of Osteomalacia
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Submit a review for Anbu Physiotherapy ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am a female and I am having back pain from last few months and it is always along the horizontal lines and I usually notice this pain in the morning after waking up and because of this I can not sit for long hours on chair for study.
Dear doctor, My Problem right side leg pain both leg foot numbness, difficulty for walk MRI Report below 1) L3/4 disc revels posterior bulge with annual tear indent both traversing nerve root 2) L4/L5 disc reveals posterior herniation with bilateral forminal component ,compress both traversing and indents both exiting nerve root This Is My MRI Report Please suggest next.
Sir, Meri sitting job hai is karan mujhe health se related problem rehti hai. Like kamar dard ,eyes sight, weakness etc.
I have tried many things for my lower back ache but nothing works. The more pain is in right area. I have been suffering from 3-4 months. I am just 16 years.
I have a back pain it pains again and again very badly even though I am taking picotions to prevent it but I can't so sir please help me with this.
In simple words - we can say" pain in the joints, which is a complex disorder with both genetic; environmental factors (like weight liftings, obesity, joint injuries etc).
It most commonly occurs in the knee joint, hip joint, lower back, neck & in the small joints of hands.
1) 1st stage: occasional pain esp. In cold weathers, heavy works, weight lifting etc.
2) 2nd stage: pain with swelling on affected joints. Pain worsens esp. On cloudy days, winter & rainy seasons.
Stiffness of joints on & off. Muscle weakness with cramps & wasting.
3) 3rd stage: pain is always present with typical stiffness of joints.
Restricted movement & joint (bony) deformity.
* for 1st & 2nd stage, the condition can be maintain & reverse with medicines, diets & other therapies like physiotherapy, accupunctures, aerobic exercises etc but for the 3rd stage surgery is the only option.
- weight loss with regular exercises (visiting to physiotherapist),
- adequate supplement of calcium rich diets
- using soft slippers & shoes
- use of walking stick
- avoid extra weight lifting etc
- Homeopathy has got lots of remedies for osteo-arthritis like rhus tox, bryonia, caulophylum, arnica, causticum, calc carb, calc fluor etc
But these medicines are prescribed only after proper case history takings.
Note: osteoarthritis is not a 1 week cure disease, it takes months together to get complete cure.
Homeopathic medicines are quite safe for all ages including pregnant & lactating womans. Once osteoarthritis is cured by homeopathic medicines, it never returns.