Doctors in Deepak Hospital
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Bedwetting Treatment & Management
Treatment of Urine Stone
Treatment of Polio
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Cerebral Palsy
Submit a review for Deepak HospitalYour feedback matters!
A mother’s milk is said to be the most nutritious food for a new born baby. It contains the perfect balance of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, vitamins and minerals needed for your baby and changes to keep up with your baby’s growing needs. However, the benefits of breastfeeding extend way beyond nutritional value. Breastfeeding is beneficial for both you and your baby. Ideally, a baby should be breastfed for at least the first six months.
- Stronger immunity: Mother’s milk is rich in antibodies and a number of unique compounds that help the newborn child’s body fight bacterial and viral infections. No other form of baby food is as rich in these antibodies. Babies who have been breastfed have a lower risk of suffering from ailments such as ear infection, stomach upsets and respiratory problems. The first milk expressed by a woman’s breasts after giving birth is known as colostrums. This milk coats the baby’s digestive system and prevents the growth of harmful bacteria.
- Fewer allergies: Breast milk is easier to digest than formula or cow’s milk. This protects the gastrointestinal passages from inflammation and prevents undigested food from triggering allergic reactions. Being breastfed can also reduce the number of allergies a child may suffer from in their later years.
- Healthy body weight: Breastfeeding makes a child less likely to suffer from obesity in their later childhood and adult years. This is because breast milk contains less insulin and more hormones as compared to formula. This helps regulate fat absorption. On an average, babied fed on formula put on weight quickly and are more likely to overeat in their later years.
- Stronger bones: Breastfeeding is beneficial for both the child and the mother. When a woman is breastfeeding her child, her body’s ability to absorb calcium increases. This helps increase bone density, especially as pregnancy can make bones weak.
- Builds a strong mother-child bond: After 9 months of carrying a child to term, giving birth may lead to post partum depression and a mother may feel the connection between her and the child severed. Breastfeeding helps nurture this connection and provides emotional relief to both the mother and child. For the mother, this experience releases hormones that reduce stress and relax the body. For the baby, close physical contact is very important and this process provides the perfect opportunity to do so.
Star charts are a good and healthy way to motivate children to do their tasks and homework. It helps with discipline and rewarding healthy behaviour positively
My age is 28 I am suffering from anal fissures since 6 months I am undergoing treatment but only by taking medicines the pain is less if I am not taking medicines the pain is severe so please suggest me a good doctor in Hyderabad india.
HI, I'm a 54 years old man. I did a kidney transplant 2 month and now discharged. One of the drugs I'm using us urimax 0.4 mg capsule. Problem is that I cannot hold urine. I'm also experiencing flashes of dizziness especially when I lie on my back. My physician is out for 2 months to come. Can I stop taking urimax for the time being?
Many theories or reasons are given, but in most of the cases, cause of stone formation in the kidneys is not clear. Biochemical dysfunction seems to be the only possible explanation. Stones generally develop very slowly. The tendency to stone formation may be hereditary. Stones may vary in size from sand particles to large stone.
Signs & Symptoms:
Urinary stones may be present for many years and may give rise to no symptoms. When a stone obstructs the urinary passage, mild pain to severe renal colic occurs. There may be restlessness, sweating, pallor, vomiting, frequent urination, blood in urine etc. Attack of pain may last few hours to a few days, varying in severity and pathological conditions. In many cases, urinary infection is a common occurrence.
Homeopathic medicine can help you by two ways.
- Removal of renal stone
- Stop the tendency of recurrence
Homeopathic treatment plan comprises of:
A. Careful monitoring of the case:
1. Ultrasonography at regular interval of three to four months to monitor
- The size of the stone
- Movement of the stone along the urinary passage.
2. Kidney function tests should be done to evaluate the function of kidneys.
3. Urine examination may be helpful to treat the accompanying urinary infections.
B. Homeopathic Medicinal approach over allopathic medicine:
It is a well-known fact that some stones can pass naturally. But often they may cause severe pain and at times obstruction. Painkillers and antispasmodics can relieve the pain and spasm, but it can hamper or suspend the onward and outward movement of the stone. With homeopathic treatment, even moderate-sized stone can pass absolutely painlessly.
C. Homeopathic Medicinal approach over Surgery:
1. In bilateral, multiple and recurrent stones, constitutional homeopathic treatment is far-more superior than surgery or any other therapy as it has the potential to help the body, not only throw the stone out but also improve the biochemical dysfunction to check the recurrence of stone formation.
2. Surgery can be helpful only when the size of the stone is very large, causing damage to kidney by back- pressure. Even then, homeopathic treatment is of significant importance to improve the basic biochemical defects.
Homeopathic medicine for renal stone:
• Eat calcium reach food (not supplementary calcium), Take citrus fruits, Limit salts and animal protein. Avoid alcohol, phytate, phosphate and oxalate rich food.
• Increased amounts of fluid intake are advisable.
Here In NANOPATHY (The Complete Care with Homeopathy) special formulated protocol is used to give Maximum Result with Minimum Medicine & without side effect in every disease condition. Treatment of renal stone also comes in such protocol which will give you rapid relief.