Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Vishal KumarYour feedback matters!
Best way to increase my height is what and I have problem of headache so should I do to minimize it ppz help me.
I am 24 years old male. I am feeling light headed, and when I stand once my head got no sense over on my body. And I feel drowsy, and I can't go to crowdy places, if I went to crowdy places, I can't breathe properly, and I get too much sweat on my chest and on my body. I feel dying. Like in movie theatres and public places etc. And my heart beat also raised once. What should I do for this?
Swine Flu is spreading a lot. And I suffer from cold n cough a lot. I just want to know is there any vaccine that can be taken as a prevention measure to protect myself from swine flu. Is yes detail me about it. Does this makes sure that I am protected from Swine flu? Also what else precaution must be taken.
I am suffering from dry cough from last two week I feel chest pain when I cough hard pleas suggest what I have to do to?
Hi I want to know about whey protein Because I want to use this protein so please give me some instruction.
I am a 24 years old male. I workout regularly. I want to ask how many boiled egg whites can I eat at a time, 6 or 8? And how much protein is in a boiled egg white?
Hello Sir/ Madam, My mother is suffering from stomach pain and many times we done scan and report was due to gastric problem and since one months it's coming more and more and today one more under gone the ultra sound scan and report is "Inflammatory bowel pathology including appendicular pathology for further impression" I need details clarification on the above line, please help us on this it will help us to go for further. Please please.
I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Dad is suffering from hiccups last from 10 days. He is on bed last from 4 years. Kindly suggest some medicine to control it.
How could I cure my erectile dysfunction. I am feeling it from last one year also I want to increase sex timing.
I am suffering from pcod, my Testosterone has reached to 312, Lh is 6.9 & fsh is 7.1 so what is the best way to control it allopathy or homeopathy? And is there any instant treatment to recover from this issues.
Keep healthy in winter by including plenty of these 5 foods in your diet. Although there are fewer foods that are in winter season than in summer. Here are 5 of the healthiest winter foods you should be eating.
1. Pomegranates - Chances are you have tasted pomegranates in their newly popular juice form. And from a heart-health perspective, thats probably a good thing. Pomegranate juice is rich in antioxidants (more so than other fruit juices), just a cup daily might help to keep free radicals from oxidizing ldl bad cholesterol, according to a preliminary study in the american journal of clinical nutrition. Oxidized ldl contributes to plaque buildup in the arteries. Another study showed that drinking pomegranate juice might improve blood flow in the heart in people with myocardial ischemia, a serious condition in which the hearts oxygen supply is compromised because the arteries leading to it are blocked.
2. Dark leafy greens - Dark leafy greens, such as kale, chard and collards, thrive in the chill of winter when the rest of the produce section looks bleak. In fact, a frost can take away the bitterness of kale. These greens are particularly rich in vitamins A, C and K. Collards, mustard greens and escarole are also excellent sources of folate, important for women in childbearing age.
3. Citrus - Citrus fruits, including lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit, are at their juiciest in the wintertime and can add sunshine to the dreary winter. Citrus fruits are loaded with vitamin, one medium orange delivers more than 100 percent of your daily dose. Citrus fruits are also rich sources of flavonoids. The predominant flavonoid in these fruits hesperidin is credited with boosting good hdl cholesterol and lowering bad ldl cholesterol and triglycerides.
4. Potatoes - Potatoes sometimes get a bad rap for being a white starch, thrown into the same category as white rice or white bread. But unlike those other starches, which have indeed been stripped of healthful nutrients, potatoes are foods that contain several beneficial nutrients. They are an excellent source of two immunity boosters .vitamins C and B6, delivering 25% and 29% of your daily needs per medium potato, respectively. They are also a good source of folate, which is especially important for women in childbearing age, and they deliver fiber (4 grams in a medium potato, women need 25 grams daily and men need 38 grams). If you can find purple potatoes, you will get an added health boon as they are rich in anthocyanins antioxidants that are linked to a host of health benefits, from lowering cancer and heart disease risk to quelling inflammation.
5. Winter squash - There are many varieties of winter squash including butternut, acorn, delicata and spaghetti squash and they all are excellent choices in the winter. One cup of cooked winter squash has few calories (around 80) but is high in both vitamin a (214 percent of the recommended daily value) and vitamin c (33 percent), as well as being a good source of vitamins B6 and K, potassium and folate.