Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Vikran5Your feedback matters!
Respected doctor. I am from vizag. I have teeth problem. My mouth is bad smell out. Also blood bleeding from my teeth with fully gumming. Please help me what will I do?
Hello doctor my name is munindera singh I am 35 year old man I have teeth cavity problem last five months what should I do please tell me.
Why you must not delay getting your dental implants?
Dental implants are surgical components like frames or metal posts, which are placed beneath the gums so as to enable a dentist to mount artificial teeth onto them. Since these components blend very easily with your jawbone, they offer excellent support for your teeth replacements.
Can anyone have an implant?
It is important for your teeth and gums to be healthy in order to consider a dental implant. You need to have a strong bone in your jaw so that it can support the replacement tooth after the implants. If you smoke, suffer from diabetes or have certain gum disease you are not suitable for the procedure.
Why should you get started on this procedure?
If you are suitable for the procedure of dental implant, it is highly advisable to not delay it any further. Implants should be fitted within one year of losing a tooth since the jaw bone surrounding a tooth starts to shrink in size and gradually becomes so small that it fails to support an implant.
Here are some reasons as to why you should get started on this procedure:
1. To gain healthy and natural looking teeth without affecting surrounding teeth
Nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant, so your natural teeth remain intact. They help in preventing healthy teeth nearby from shifting, which is very common if there's an empty space next to a healthy tooth for a long period of time. The procedure sees a replacement tooth being positioned in place of the lost tooth so that it not only looks but feels like a natural tooth.
2. To protect your jawbone
Not filling up empty spaces in your mouth can severely affect your jawbone. It begins to lose its firmness and strength as a consequence of no longer being able to support a natural tooth. Dental implants help in stimulating bone growth while preventing bone loss.
3. To keep your face from sagging
Missing teeth can cause your face to sink and sag, giving you a very sad and aged appearance. Dental implants provide you with the chance to retain the natural shape of not only your face but your smile too.
4. They do not move or shift but remain in place
Dental implants resemble your own natural teeth as they fuse with the bone permanently. Moreover, being fixed in one place due to the fusion, you can expect the replacement teeth to not move or shift.
My teeth is very pale and I drink fluoride water 7-8 years and current I brushed everyday but no improvement in my teeth also want treatment for whitish any damage someone says that it may gape in your teeth. Thats right or not.
There is a cavity in my tooth and I feel sensitivity whenever I take cold water or sweets. What should I do?
Also putting a lot of pressure on the teeth can cause good amount of wear and tear of the teeth as well as the gums
I have teeth problem. Sometime it's paining and blood coming out from it. Please give me a proper solution as soon as possible. Thank you.
Sir I have faced RCT last January. Me dentist crowned my teeth with white cap but now some parts of cap have damaged. Sir now what I do.
I have bad breath problem which is not related to my oral hygiene as I have consulted a lot of dentists but they could not help me. What can be the causes and what is the cure for it and which doctor should I consult for the same.
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am having gum disease for more than two months. I took some medicine with candid mouth pain and it stopped But my lower jaw gums got thin. I had osseous surgery for it. But after 20 days from surgery. The disease has started again . My gums are receding and also the swollen gums. What can I do to stop and cure this?
I have bad breath I did proper brushing cleaning my teeth visiting a doctor but no response I get from this bad breath.
Hello, I want to ask regarding my teeth, one of my teeth in the middle become yellowish, it looks so ugly, I hv done with the Xray n Xray is fine and I never meet with an accident too, so how can I overcome from this? Like which toothpaste or brush I can use?
Hi I have problem with my teeth. My teeth are not in correct structure. I am struggling with my teeth to have great smile after the good tread.
Hi I am Ayush Jain. I am 15 years old. My question is How do I make my teeth stronger and more White.
Hi doctor I have some prblm that is smell from mouth with out eating any thing is there any problem r we have to clean the mouth for several tyms what would be the reason doctor can please suggest?
I have teeth problem before 17 years I have gem teeth I am so depression I taking to someone comes bad smell in my inside mouth l have no answer in this format please help me^
Missing teeth might look great in kids but not in adults.
If your tooth is missing it can lead to a whole lot of problems like cavities in the adjacent teeth, functional & esthetic impairement.
Also if a tooth is missing, the adjacent teeth start to drift in order to close the gap. Moreover the upper tooth starts drifting downwards if empty space is present & vice a versa. All this movement leads to sensitivity due to root exposure in the adjacent teeth or upper or lower teeth.
Hence it is very important to replace a tooth as soon as it is lost.
We can replace the tooth/teeth in 3 ways:
1. Removable Partial Denture
2. Bridge formation