Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subhash SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hi. Am 24 year old girl, using melacare cream last 3 months, it gives very good result. How to stop this cream without any side effects. Please advise me.
Hi I have sle since 2008 n I am on hcqs n methotrexate 25mg n steroids on n of, from last 6years I have allergies and now I get asthmatic attacks very often n then it becomes so worst that I have to take injection pramacort 200mg n my oxygen levels goes down by 60-70 please can u suggest some cure for this, because of these allergies my social life is nil and I am restricted to home
I am female I am very thin and short but I want to taller stronger and fit my body now what should I do?
I am 15 years old and my weight is 66 kg. I want to loose my weight but due to school and the schools work I am not able to maintain a proper time table for my weight loss. Please provide some tips for weight loss thinking for a student.
Hi, my question is my periods is of 29day cycle and today 3rd feb is my expected date of periods and periods not happen done sex on 14th jan, 18th jan and 20th jan, but on 18th I m on top of him, so can I conceive by this position or not, and also from 8days before I was feeling bloating and dizziness and fatigue and from 4days I was feeling pain on my lower back and mild cramps on my lower abdomen but when ever I take rest I feel good but dizziness always their, and also shortness of breath also from 4 days, and from 2 days when ever I have my dinner some time the tast of food is different means 2days before I eat chickpeas dish and I feel like kerosene oil type taste is coming from that, but again I eat yesterday taste is good nothing bad taste, but yesterday I eat chomin, I like it very much but yesterday it smells is very strong and some thing not good taste of it. I feel nausea but no vomiting is coming this happen only one time after that I feel dizziness and also feeling light headache from 6 days, feeling sleepy very early in night, tiredness, what happen to me, and also white discharge from 10days but its normal, what to do, what these symptoms shows, no breast pain or no soreness, is these symptoms of PMS or I have conceived, all people say take test after 1 week of missed periods otherwise you can get negative if you have conceived. Is this true. Please help me,
This is a simple yet effective remedy for dark circles. Take half a teaspoon of castor oil in a small cup. Place this cup in boiling water for 2 minutes so that the oil inside become slightly warm. Apply this oil around the eyes and massage lightly with your fingertips for 2 to 3 minutes. Do this at bedtime. Leave it on overnight and wash it the next day.
It gives great results if practiced regularly
Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes of orgasmic dysfunction:
Here are various causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
1. Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
2. Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
3. Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
4. Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
5. Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
6. Certain prescription drugs like anti-depressants
7. Stress or high fatigue
8. Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
9. Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
1. Inability to attain orgasms
2. Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
3. Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
1. Eat well and get enough rest
2. Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs or smoking
3. Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
4. Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
5. Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
6. Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
7. Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.