Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Shammi GargYour feedback matters!
Dear Dr. I am age 30, doing my research in environmental studies. Recently without knowing some drops of benzene (C6H6) were spilled on my face and tongue. I am worrying about it will affect anything to my body r in future. And I have to know how much quantity of benzene will leads to cancer. With regards CS.
I had an abscess in the gum. So doctor started root canal but before root canal he said infection should be cured. So he opened my tooth so that pus could come out. When the abscess was nearly gone then he checked via X Ray and saw infection in tooth (there was no or little abscess or cynus). Now he has done a metapex filling and told me to wait for 3 weeks till infection subsides. Again abscess is visible on next day Is it okay?
I am having breading problem at night from last few days, I have to take deep breath through my mouth after every few minutes and when I get up in the morning my mouth is dry and I have a pain in my throat but after some time it goes away. Please help me.
I want to fix my two big front teeth. They are very big and I want to make them smaller. IIs it possible ?
My teeth is very pale and I drink fluoride water 7-8 years and current I brushed everyday but no improvement in my teeth also want treatment for white them. I want to clean and whitish without any damage someone says that it may gape in your teeth. Thats right or not.
My right side denture is giving pain and dentist suggested root canal treatment and for cap . What will be the cost for root canal treatment and for cap for one tooth?
I am Rouf ahmad I am 21 years old I am suffering from tooth ache I extract one teeth but my others are becoming worst day by day even I brush 2 or 3 times a day I consulted doctor many times but all in vain Now can you please suggest me some remedies or suggestions so that I could improve my tooth.
My wisdom tooth is suffering from pain. N one of dentist said that it needs to be remove. Is it ok too remove wisdom teeth? will it have any side effect?
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.