Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Seema Kakkar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Seema KakkarYour feedback matters!
I am a 32 year old uncircumcised male. I am very clean and easy my penis daily thoroughly. My ex girlfriend and I were having unprotected sex. I now have a yellowish discharge coming from my penis, and when I urinate or ejaculate its not painful but it almost had like a minty feel if that makes since. Is this an std or could it be something else? And will s doctor stick a q tip down my penis to check for stage if I go to the doctor?
Please suggest Sir What are the window periods. I am not able to understand. Sir I tested 4 times post 3 months of exposure 98th day (14th week) - hiv ELISA-negative 118th day (17th week) - Hiv tridot - non reactive And on 137th day (4.5 months i.e 20thweek) tridot - negative 170th day (24thweek-5months 7 days)- HIV DUO [CMIA P-24 hiv 1&2]- NON REACTIVE. I also tested for hep bands Both negative Tested for herpes (hsv 1 and 2 - both negative) Sir, M I hiv negative For both HIV 1 AND 2? Does hiv 2 take longer to detect? Is it conclusive. I am loosing my mind. Sir. Please help me. I can not focus. I am very worried. I have started feeling suicidal. HOW any more tests I have to do. Is it confirmed hiv negative.
Sir, Mujhe pesaab me bahut jhalan hoti hai .jab bhi mirchi wali sabji yaa koi bhi mirchi ki cheez khata hu tab jab kuch time 2-3 hour baad pesaab aati hai tab bahut jalan mehsus hoti hai jaise mirchi lag gai ho .to please koi ilaaj btaye .yeah kis vajah se ho raha hai .aur kitne time me thik ho Sakta hai aur kaise ho sakta hai?
Semen analysis report: Volume-3 ml, Sperm con: 38mill/ml, Total motility: 42%(Progressive-33+N.p-9), Morphology: 4%(5th percentile-kruger method.) Is everything normal?
I am 23 years old male I masterburated 5 to 6 times continuously daily for 3 months now my sperm count decreased completely and even if I masterburate sperm come out water so am worried about my sexual health please give me feedback how to solve this.
Can damage to the organs done because of type 1 dm reversible? like high creatinine, diabetic retinopathy, diabetic nephropathy etc?
Hello sir my marriage is next month so I should participate in sex for the first time so when I participate for the first time my penis foreskin is little tight not so much but little tight. When it is small it is easily going back and when it us erected it us little tight have to be wantedly get bk. So for free movement and come easily for that any prescribed creams or oils? For having sex.
A large number of people in the world suffer or has suffered from speech disorders like stuttering or stammering at some point in their lives. Stuttering or stammering is the involuntary disruption or interruption in speech where certain sounds are prolonged or words are repeated. Speech disorder can cause a lot of problems in terms of personality build up and causes anxiety in people. Every activity of the body is dealt or controlled by the nervous system and the brain. Thus the proper functioning of the body is the sole responsibility of the brain and any glitch can affect the functions to a certain extent.
What are the symptoms of speech disorders?
- Words are repeated
- Prolongation of words or silent blocks
- Hesitation while speaking
- Difficulty while starting a word or a phrase
What causes speech disorders?
- Genetic problems
- Stress, Shame and Anxiety
- Embarrassment and nervousness
- Loss of control while speaking
Ayurvedic remedies to overcome speech disorders:
- Brahmi Oil: It is a stimulant that is known to calm your mind and boost the function of the brain. Take 10 ml of the oil and warm it. Cool it down to a suitable temperature and apply to your head when it is lukewarm, half an hour before going for a shower. You can also apply it before going to bed and shampoo the morning after. This is more effective.
- Black pepper, almond and sugar candy: Take black pepper, and make a paste out of it. To the paste, add 7 ground almonds and mix it with sugar candy. Consume this paste every day for at least a month.
- Amla: It is an effective remedy, especially in children to stop stammering. Also known as Indian Gooseberry, it should be chewed on to slowly every day.
- Cow's Butter: Also called as ghee, it is responsible for brain development and is known to increase memory. Add this ingredient to your food. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!