Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raman AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have problem like weight gaining, weakness, coldness, I think problem is thoyrid. Waht can I do. I am scare, what can I do, I don't want to start life time medicine.
I had affected jaundice. My bilirubin count is now 0.8. But sgot and sgpt is between 200- 300. So can I eat oily and spicy items now.
Hello my name is sarbjot singh .I am 23 years old. I am doing 3600 meter running per and o to gym for 1 and half hour and do proper exercise .i follow this schedule from the the previous two years and my weight become 80 kg constant. I work hard for loss my weight but unsuccessful. Please help me to cover from this problem .shall be thankful to you.
My age is 29 married man. I am suffering with depression. I am also taking medicines(esjoy plus, logen, and extra capsules which is a herbal capsule given by the doctor ) from the last four months. Now he is reducing my dosage. And i am getting the symptoms again. Please advise me what should i do.
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
I have recently joined gym and I want to know a diet to increase my bone density? Its been 3 weeks since I've joined gym.
I am 39 years old lady. M suffering frm acute hair fall. Used so many shampoos but no result. And on my face I have seen few black spots and blackheads which r becoming more visible day by day. Pl tell me wt can I do to improve my skin and hair. M a, teacher. Pl help me.
I heard brungraj tail is useful to prevent and regrowth of hair. If so how to use it. Whether there are any other products in ayurveda to prevent hair fall if it is hereditary please help.
My name is Thiru. My question is how to increase weight in my body naturally, pls tell me how to increase weight.
Sir/ madam my father is addicted with tabbaco and I wan to quite their this habbiy I am requesting you to help him so he can quit it easily.
Monsoon is no doubt a magical season, but with all the fun come several skin problems. The humid and sticky weather snatches the radiance of your otherwise flawless skin. The monsoon downpour act as a curse in your life. You lose the sheen of confidence and are left with ugly marks. Your skin develops a natural tendency of developing clogged pores during monsoons, which leads to pimples or acne later. On top of that, things may take the worst shape with the application of oily make-up products and stress. Your bad habit of picking the breakouts may also aggravate the situation.
But don't lose hope. There's nothing to get disheartened. Every problem has a solution to it. You may get back your flawless and healthy skin, if you follow certain simple tips. A little care and attention at home can bring back the lost beauty. Here are certain home-based remedies to get rid of the breakouts:
- Neem relief: Acne vanishes with the application of neem paste on the affected areas. Take few neem leaves and grind them to make a smooth paste. Mix multani mitti or fuller's earth, turmeric powder and milk with the paste. Apply this face pack for over 10 minutes on your face and later rinse it off with water. After the pack is washed away, you are left with a soft and clean skin.
- Steam therapy: Our skin has multiple pores. These pores get clogged due to excess oil secretion during the monsoons. Dust particles and oily secretions leads to the clogging of these pores. This in turn leads to skin breakouts. If you steam your face religiously, these pores open and help you to get rid of the pimples.
- Sugar-honey pack: Take three teaspoons of brown sugar with one spoon of honey. Make a gentle face pack with this mixture. Put the face pack on your face for over 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
- Potato help: Not known to many, potatoes can be of great help for the acne victims. Cut thin slices of potatoes. Rub these potato slices over your face.
- Check your diet: Too much consumption of foods rich in fat can act as triggers for acne. Include green and leafy vegetables and fruits in your diet for sufficient intake of necessary vitamins and minerals.
- Wash your face and areas affected with acne: Exposure to dust and dirt leads to several skin diseases and acne is no exception. Thus it is important to wash you face and affected areas with water frequently. The moment you return home after staying long hours outdoors, don't hesitate to wash your face immediately. Washing of face is highly recommended even before going off to bed at night.
- Drink water: It is always advisable to drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy.
Following the above mentioned steps to get a flawless and radiant looking skin.