Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raman AgarwalYour feedback matters!
It's a skin disease that occurs when hair follicles become blocked by pollution, dead skin, oil from skin according to Ayurveda due to increased heat and impure blood.
Factors affecting pimples
1) during puberty (hormonal locha)
4) digestion problems
5) medical conditions
6) females - menstrual cycle issue (hormonal)
1) wash face at regular intervals with water
2) local -face wash and face pack according to skin condition
3)medicines to detoxify body and purification of blood.
4) ayurvedic therapy - raktamokshan and virechan
5) combination therapy to stop the further formation of pimples.
tone up the skin and improve glow of skin natural way.
Do you love chewing gum? You love popping it and get a kick when chewing gum with friends. You think it’s a style statement and a cool thing to do. Above all, you think it’s only for fun and is harmless! Well, this article may be an eye opener for you. Here are some facts about chewing gum that can change your thinking.
- Chewing gum has been a favourite snack for millions of people, especially children and adolescents. Besides the sweetness, people like it for its flavour. Many people also use it as a replacement for a food craving. One fact that refrained many from consuming chewing gums was that it was loaded with sugar. However, with ever-growing awareness about consumption of sweetened products, the companies have now started offering sugar-free gum to health-conscious people which are made using artificial sweeteners.
- The artificial sweetener most commonly used in chewing gums is aspartame whose components metabolizes into wood alcohol and formaldehyde in the body. Both have carcinogenic properties and the body is unable to eliminate them through normal waste. These have been linked to cancers, birth defects and weight gain.
- Some tooth whitening gums contain an ingredient called Titanium Dioxide. This gives the chewing gum its glossy white color. It is a dangerous compound linked to many disorders including auto immune disorders, crohn’s disease, asthma and cancer.
- Gastrointestinal problems are quite common among chewing gum consumers. The symptoms include pain and cramps in abdomen, indigestion and diarrhea. Irritable bowel syndrome has been found to be associated with chewing gum eaters as chewing gum can lead to swallowing of excess air and changing of bowel habits.
- Dentists strongly recommend staying away from chewing gum habit, as it can be a cause of tooth decay. Chewing gum may also release mercury from Dental fillings into the system causing host of problems.
- Recent research has established a link between eating chewing gum and headache and migraines. It is believed that chewing gum puts an undue pressure on temporomandibular joint causing headaches. It can also lead to pain and lack of mobility in the jaw, causing an inability to chew meals. This is called temporomandibular joint disorder and is commonly found among chewing gum lovers.
- A chewing gum base is made from a combination of chemicals and non-edible substances. We generally chew it for flavour and throw the rest. However, the compounds do get stuck to the linings of the mouth and enter our system. A chewing gum adds no nutritive value and diminishes a person’s ability to chew and eat normally. For its far-reaching side effects, this habit is a big no to keep. Stay safe! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi I have very uncertain periods and I got married on april 2015 and before marriage my period come on 15 april 2015 and after marriage my first period is on 29 june 2015 which is normal after that my period come on 18 july 2015 just for 2 days and till now my period didnot come. Whenever I tke pregnancy test it is negative. Is there possibility of pregnancy. Please guide me and help me to get my period regularly.
What should I do to loose my weight? Is any supplement can help me to gain a muscular body and good for me?
Haemoglobin is 7.9 and calcium is 7.2 also one month pregnant I am now on taking milk and pomegranate is this sufficient or should I consult for doctor and take medicines too also I feel tired and lazy now a days.
I left gym and therefore it becomes very weakness in my body and stones, and I feel weak, I want to become fit, help me.
I am 17 year old. I have been having pimples for last 2 year s I have done or taken many medicines for it. But still its not going.
Sir I am 48 years old and suffering from hair fall and patches I would like to know what will the cost of treatment? And I also want to know where you have the clinic? SASI KUMAR.
Hi I am doing exercise regularly but I can't loose weight. And food is not digesting .having digestive problem.
How masturbate effect on our body? And on a athlete body? And how mch tym in a month we can have sex as an athlete of 19 years of age.
I am b.tech 3rd years student. I am suffering from pimples. Can you suggest me some additives for having steaming my face.
For perfect treatment in slip disk,neck pain ,frozen shoulder,back pain, all type of pain, obesity etc contact.
Dr Asha Gupta
120/25 vijay path,mansarover,Jaipur.