Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Hematologists in India. You will find Hematologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Hematologists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Varma
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh VarmaYour feedback matters!
I am 65 yrs old female. Tested d vitamin 19.3 (30 to 100 normal), shoulder pain, fingers heaviness when I get up. More over I have mild pigmentation in hands. Please suggestion guidance. I am a kidney donor to my son.
I had sleeping problem. I did not sleep well in nights. For the past three years I can't sleep deeply even one hour. I don't what to do.
I am suffering with sleepless nights from a long time so I started to use alprazolam 2pills 500 mg before attempting to sleep. Tell me what are the side effects of this tablets. I came to know that these pills cause heart disease. please tell me if am in danger.
I lost somebody close last year and after that I can't sleep properly is taking medicine will help me.
Age 25. Male. Sir muje nend bahut aati hai din mein. Raat ko toh puri aati hai but din mein subh uthte he fresh nhi lgta nend aati rhti hai. Lazy rhta hu. Koi kaam mein mn nahi lgta. Yaad bhi kam rhta h.plz medicine ya treatment btaye.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Mujhe bahut jyada weakness Raha hai koi Kam nahi hota .hanth pair me Dard rahta hai .Rat bhar karwat bahut jayada leta hu bechaini rahti hai.
I haven't been sleep since 2 days and I am having server headache, tried multiple home redemies, but didn't work, what to do please help me. Also tell me how to increase height as I am just 17.
I got pain in all joints of body like finger joints as same like as knee joints from last two days. Please tell me. WhIch diseases symptoms they are?
Not able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work,
M having nightfall for Geo nights. And it's helping me to sleep. I play football n my body was tired EVERY night. Is it a problem. M concern!
My mom having pain in right hand it is not pain it is like in telugu we can call it thimmirlu. That will come in only at nights. She felt like not going blood in to the hand. We consulted 3 doctors but they are saying nothing. They gave tablets but no use. What we have to do?
I am 35 years old. Last 5-6 month I am getting pain in left hand from heart side to finger like some muscle pain n sometime get feel like seer bhari ho gaya hai. Get some pain on back of soldier left side I have check my pressure but its not high 90/140. I have checked cardio gram but nothing my Dr. said no worry mostly because of muscle pain I am getting this I am confuse my triglycerides is 230 n cholesterol is 160.
Hi, im 27 years Male, When ever I get up in morning I feel severe pain in my toes and ankle. I have been facing problem since 3 weeks. I have not taken any medications as I feel like its no need for such situation. please help me. Thanks in Adv.
At the time of sleeping my mom feel like someone talking around .so she can't sleep at night. Why this happens?
Hello, My mom age is 48 and her ring finger went bent. For 4 months it's like that only. Several medicines tried. Is there any solution to sure?
I have fever. Yesterday it reached 102 at night. But fingers are paining. I am not experiencing any joint pain.
Torn or damage cartilage is not just a problem for the sportsmen. It can occur to anyone. It is generally caused due to a direct hit on the body parts. Its treatment is far more complicated than a simple bone injury. The best sign to know whether or not you have injured your cartilage is to check out your activities. If you have hurt your joint and don’t notice major symptoms, like if you are still capable of putting weight on and move the joint, you might have had a cartilage injury. It doesn’t hurt you a lot in the beginning, but might get worse later.
Here are the initial care and self-treatment procedure:
- Protection: It is the first thing that has to be kept in mind. You must protect the affected area from any further injury. Thus, providing an external support, for example, use a knee brace.
- Rest: Provide complete rest to the affected joint. The rest is must during the first two or three days. Crutches may help the situation if you’ve got an injury around your knee or ankle. It is then advisable to return back to light activity over the next few days or weeks, as prescribed by the doctor.
- Ice: It is best to apply an ice pack to the injured area for about 15 to 20 minutes in every two to three hours. This must be repeated in the first two to three days.
- Compression: Use a bandage to provide the needed compression to the injured area to avoid any swelling and movement. This will not let things go beyond control.
- Elevation: You must keep the injured area raised. Keep it supported on a pillow to reduce swelling.
If there is an unbearable pain, take painkillers such as paracetamol or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs). If your condition doesn’t improve after the initial therapy, you must consult a doctor immediately.
- Physiotherapy: It can be helpful in treating the affected joint. If there is any difficulty in moving the affected joint, you must opt for physiotherapy. A professional will be able to teach you exercises that will strengthen your muscles and provide support to the joint. This will help you in getting rid of the pain. It can be also beneficial at a time when you are recovering from any surgical procedure.
- Surgery: If physiotherapy doesn’t work, it means you have severe cartilage damage. In that case, you might be advised to take up surgical procedures to set things in proper shape. Surgery is done either by opening the joint or by Arthroscopy. There are various types of surgery which can be done. 1st the old and successful surgery wherein damaged part of the cartilage is debrided and filled with normal cartilage from the non-weight bearing part of the joint. 2nd is ACI (Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation) is a 2 stage procedure wherein chondrocyte is grown using stem cell and implanted in defect part in 2nd stage. 3rd is multiple drilling of the area usually done in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.