Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. Rahul PathakYour feedback matters!
I am 38 years old. I have been suffering from allergic rhinitis for last year. Having stuffy nose, runny nose, and post-nasal drip and causing watery, reddened, or itchy eyes and puffiness around the eyes. I got treatment first allopathy than homyopathy however problem same as it is. What should I do? thank you so much.
I am 50 years old. My hearing in the right ear was suddenly impaired resulting in vertigo. Ent specialists have diagonised the impairment due to minier's decease, which causes accumulation of liquid in the inner ear. They also say that their is no cures. My hearing in the right ear is 50 percent with higher frequencies muted. My hearing in the left ear has become 20per ent higher than normal. Kindly advise for any resolution.
Hello Sir / Madam, Agar noise ki bone टेढ़ी (" v" shape) ho to kya सॉंस jaldi chadti hai. Kya surgery karwani chahiye?
I am 30 years of old my throat will be always soar during cool or any thing (me getting sound sleep means loud snoring. Please suggest me this problem how to resolve?
Have sinus problem last five years. My father has the same problem. please suggest any medicine which can help us.
Mujhe raat me sote samay aisa mahsus hua ki mere right ear me kuch chala gaya hai. Kuch time tak ajeeb si feeling ho rahi thi aur subah mere pure face par swelling thi. Ye swelling abhi bhi hai thodi kam ho gayi hai. Aur mere left ear se ek ajeeb si sound aati rahti hai jo keval mujhe hi mahsus hoti hai. Main kya kru.
I recently had the first episode of sinusitis two months back. Last week I got a fever with nasal discharge n body ache due to which still am not good. Fever has remitted but cold nasal block n discharge still persist. I doubt some nasal septal trouble coz I feel the air entry is low in one nose n easily gets blocked. Since the onset of fever my left eyes have gone reddish but an off red but which is not troubling me with itching or pain. I am also suffering from dandruff for past 5 years which I feel has progressed to seborrheic dermatitis coz small patches are appearing on my beard n eye brows.
I have problems on my nose. Always snoozing and flowing liquid through my nose, I am very irritated from six months I will treated so many types of medicine via best doctors but no effect on my disease. Plese help me. Best regards.
I'm having swelling at the end of both of my jaws and under the ear lobes, when checked with a doctor, he told me that could be a viral infection, please let me know a remedy or suggest a specialist doctor, I can visit.
I am getting cold and flu immediately when I stop the prescribed tablet (monticope-a) by a doctor. Even after taking it regularly for months when I stop getting that tablet then I will get running nose, blocked nose, crackling sounds on my ears, soar throat. Please tell me what I need to do now?
I get cold, cough and throat infection in changing weather. My doctor gives me an antibiotic (Cefixime and azithromycin) 250 mg. Medicine name is pace 250. Now when I got to know that these are not good for long term. I try not to take these but normal medicines don't help me now in getting relief. What should I do now so I don't need these antibiotics. Please suggest. Thank you.
I hav sinus problem since last 2 years, and goes with various treatment, but I dont get exact realize.
Mere gale me kuch atka hua lag raha last 15 days se kuch logo k kehne he saas ki or khane ki nali chipak rhi he is wajah se aisa ho raha mjhe smjh nhi aaraha kya Karu me diabetic patient bhi hu me meri age 50 he bhot tension me hu please give any suggestions please help me.
Hlo sir muje since 5 mnths se lgra tha ki gale ki pipe me left side kuch atka hai or aaj mujje drd bi haii mne dekha kuch dono side se mass bi bda hua hai gale me dane type kuch mass ke hai vo kafi time ke hai or hlka fvr hai sir ye kya hai?
My father is 68 yrs old. He has tumor in throat. We want to do laser surgery for this. I want to know what wil be the cost for laser surgery.
I am 32 yrs old. I have sinus problem from last 3 yr. Before 2 year I operate it also. Can you tell me it is curable or not ?
I have a problem of throat infection that often CME when ever I drink water from outside any water apart frm my home water affects my throat the pain is very severe that I am unable to swallow my own saliva I even get fever bcoz of that pain. I can't carry my water bottle where ever I go please help.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.