Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
I am 35 years old and I have paeriya in my mouth give some solution please Its happen from 9 months.
Hello madam/sir, I am putting braces on teeth before that doctor as put some rubber kind of material in my mouth from last 2 days, which is paining terrible to me, so will you please suggest me some medicine or exercise.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss.
Can we use the readymade braces for teeth straightening, is it safe & can it make our crooked, crowned teeth straight?
I broke my tooth.(Front) (Beside of canine. Will it grow again? I want to have the same old structure. Is it possible? Please suggest me any process! By the way I'm 17 years!
I have a dental problem I smoke my teeth pains I really feels very bad of it? So ehat should I do please tell me please contact us??
I spit a lot when I smoke is that a problem? if yes, what can it be? I am a 22 male smoking for 4 years now.
I am 29 years old male At my child hood age of 15 my 2 front teeth was braked after that. I am managed with clips Now I want to implant my front 4 dentals. So front 2 teeth was bone grafting was must. Beside teeth's no need to grafting So after bone grafting how many days it will be taken for fixed implants I am very scary about anesthesia injection. Any possible of laser dentistry is possible in implants For each implant how much cost I am in Vijayawada in andhrapradesh Any suggest for good hopistl at Hyderabad. Vijayawada. Etc. Please tell me the above details Thank you.
How frequent visits are needed to dentist once I get braces. Actually I have to travel to different places. So can showing to different dentist be ok.
9 month going I had break my teeth due to cheek bite after consult by doctor but the problem is sometime upper teeth pain sometime cheek swelling &pain sometime fine I do not know what should I do please help I have checked all dentist if this is other deaseas please help.
1) Heat applied to hair
2) No moisture
3) Tight hairstyles
4) Overuse of chemicals in the form of Shampoo and dyes.
5) Wrong combs.
A piece of my upper right grinder, towards the cheek side, broke off, resulting in a big hole. This tooth was filled earlier with silver filling. What are the best options available for me for this tooth?
Bad breath is embarrassing. It inconveniences you and everyone around you. It affects your life in more ways than you might be aware of. It is crucial that you give due care to your oral health well in time to save difficult procedures and unbearable decay in time. Here are a few ways how you can do that:
1. Brushing Twice: This is the first and the most important. The reasons of odour in the mouth are mainly gum disease, tooth decay, and cavities. You should brush your teeth twice, once right after you wake up and just before you go to bed.
2. Tongue Cleaning and Flossing: It’s not just brushing, you need to clean your tongue too. This is the area where harmful bacteria are present. To avoid odour and mouth diseases, ensure that you have a tongue cleaner and that you clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth. Also remove the in-betweens of the teeth with a flossing thread. It ensures complete deposit free oral hygiene.
3. No to Mints: Avoid using mints and gums to disguise the odour in your breath. They are temporary disguises and do more harm than good. They have sugar which stays back in your mouth and spoils your oral health, drastically. If you have to choose ones which are free of sugar.
4. Drink Ample Water: If your mouth is dry, it is a bad sign. Saliva has the important enzymes which help kill bacteria. If your mouth is dry, bacteria are increasing. So, drink water. Ensure you drink at least eight glasses of water in a day.
5. Rinse After Every Meal: Always wash the insides of your mouth well, after eating anything, esp. chocolates and other sugary foods. A good swirl with water inside your mouth will get rid of the food lodged in corners.
6. Pick The Right Fruits: Certain fruits and vegetables are very good for oral health. Juicy and crunchy Vitamin C rich fruits like bell peppers, broccoli, berries and apple have a cleansing effect on your teeth.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.