Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Pankaj JainYour feedback matters!
I am having pitting edema in both my legs mainly at calf muscles till ankle got my lft and kft done alt/sgpt is 49 lactate dehydrogenase is 259 Albumin and globulin ratio is 0.9 and globulin is 4.2 My uric acid is at 2, 8 and rest all other indicates are within normal limits got my urinalysis done it is also free from albumin My ultrasound is with no abnormalities but a cyst on my right kidney which is present from last one year with no harm Request to let me know where is the exact treatment required bit confused Thanks.
I am a govt teacher I am suffering from knee pain from 2 week Please suggest me a best solution for it.
Nowadays I have pain in my legs, But when I sleep all the pain goes for some time. But then it again starts. So what should I do to overcome this problem?
My wrist hurts when I write for more than 30 minutes, are there any exercises or medication that would make the pain go away?
Hi, I am an software engineer since December 2011 to may 2015, currently I am not working. The reason behind this actually I got thrombosis in brain. Actually I was getting pain from past 2 years back, but not recognized the reason behind this, after got treatment by some good doctors, now feeling better, so I would like to know about thrombosis in details and better treatment for it. Thanks.
Sir Mai pichhle 28 Dec 2015 SE lagatar dawai ka seven KAR raha hi mere potts spine D10 D11 Mai bhut jayada Dard rahta hai agar koi desi elaj hai to Kirpya batane ka last Kare aur ye kab thik hone ki ummid hai.
I have the pain in my right shoulder. It started when I tried to lift the weight with right hand 1 week ago. Pain is fading away but I can't get complete relief from this. It pains when I move the right arm very fast. please help me out.
I am suffering from leg pain from last two months I take lot of medicine but no relief in my leg pain please advice me and give me some medicine which relief my leg pan fastly?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the Shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary Supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder.
Hi sir back pain for my sister mri scan done doctor told bones week at 4 dis and 5 disc week, take tab d3 and other tab also given belt for 6 month. For one month after that no used. Now she at home in bidar regards this mater please help me, sir I want doctor which near fail treatment after bring here.
May be I'm suffering with back ache. When I lift bucket and then if I stand straight I'm feeling painful.
Hello doctors I am 16 years old and iam having pain in my leg mu friend prescribed to take vitamin d & calcium tablets should I take it of yes then let me know one such medicine.
Osteoporosis is a condition where the bones become progressively thin and weak and bone density decreases.Decreased Bone density weakens the bones, making them more porous and unfit for the weight bearing and postural functions. The bones brcome brittle and prone to fracture. As there are no warning signs, it frequently goes undiagnosed until the fracture occurs.
LIFESTYLE FACTORS THAT AFFECT BONE HEALTH :
• Not getting enough Calcium and Vitamin D.
• Non exposure to sunlight – Natural source of vitamin D.
• Losing weight in an unscientific way
• Not eating enough Fruits and vegetables.
• Getting too much Protein , sodium and caffeine.
• Having an Inactive lifestyle.
• Smoking –the calcium stealer.
• Alcohol- another calcium stealer.
• Use of certain medications.