Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. N. K. AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from Acl completed tear past 6 months, I am a badminton player, I previously used kerala treatment but there is no result, please suggest my how to cure.
I have a leg pain since 1 year. I checked doctor he said I don't have a enough vitamin d. I give lots of tablet. He said to eat mushroom. But my pain is not gone. What should I have to do?
Yesterday I played football. But after match when I walk I feel some pain in my knee. When I stand and turn side way I can feel the pain in knee. Next morning I surprise. That in my knee there is little red part. I think it is internal bleeding. What can I do?
I am having dandruff. Even though I use a dandruff shampoo with ketoconazole (danfree, cipla) on alternate days, I still have it. Is it because the water I use to bath is hard? Please suggest something to completely remove it and prevent it from coming back.
my question is I got a tendon surgury to my right hand fingers 2months back but I cant able to work with right hand perfectly, how many months recovory time?
One of my friend had severe back pain. He had pain in backside neck spinal area. He tried many of pain relief sprays. But there is no use. He working 8 hrs in front of system. Pls send me the remedy!
I am 38 Years old sir I have anemia problem and also leg pain I am unable do any house work etc I am unable to walk fast what I should do sir please give suggestion due to this problem so what I look like aged women.
How I know what is the reason of pain in my neck, arm and shoulder from 2 year MRI and x-ray show everything normal please help My life becomes hell 8541819454 my no. U r my last hope.
I am 21 years old. I am going until 4th floor through the steps 2 times at morning, 1 time at evening. Is it affect my heart and knee? Or Is it reduce my Weight?
I am 37 year old from few months near about 2 month when I walking up and down stairs feel little pain in both knees but after few days only feel little pain in left knee and right knee normal no any pain and if I morning walk no matter how far I walk 2 km 3 km I walk with no any problem, I have no any accident or injury on knee in previous time. One thing I clear you not know its related with my problem but I clear you in previous months I take some ayurvedic medicine for slim my tommy reduce fat from tommy. I have no any other medical problem, now little pain in left knee only while walking up and down stair pain percentage more while up and little while down.
I am 30 years old male sometimes feel pain in my back and some time in stomach and headache also. Kindly advise.
I have a clicking in my finger joints (mostly thumbs) and sometimes triggering and I can't tell if it's because of cold weather or isotretinoin and what do I do to treat them :(
Rheumatoid arthritis is a disorder of the joints characterized by swelling, inflammation and pain in the joints. This disorder is an autoimmune disorder, wherein the immune cells of the body start to view the tissues of the body as a potential threat.
Homeopathy treats this condition very effectively as it focuses on treating the cause of the disorder. The remedies in homeopathy moderate the overactive immune system and thus help in reducing inflammation in the bones. The homeopathic practitioner starts the diagnosis by enquiring about your medical history, symptoms, working environment and provides treatment accordingly.
The various homeopathic remedies that are used to treat rheumatoid arthritis are:
- Calcarea carbonica: Arthritis that leads to formation of nodes in the affected joint, accompanied by symptoms, which aggravate during damp weather, is very effectively remedied by this particular homeopathic medicine.
- Arnica: Arnica is a homeopathic remedy that is used to treat symptoms of chronic arthritis where you experience a sore feeling on a regular basis. The symptoms tend to worsen if you touch the affected area.
- Bryonia: If you have a throbbing pain in your joints, then bryonia is recommended. The symptoms tend to worsen in cold weather.
- Calcarea fluorica: This remedy is recommended if the pain tends to improve with the application of heat. The symptoms include swelling of the joints and formation of nodes. It is especially used if the arthritis develops after an injury.
- Kali carbonicum: If the joints are extremely stiff with the pain aggravating during the early morning hours, then this remedy is prescribed. It also helps if the symptoms tends to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Pulsatilla: This remedy is prescribed in cases where the intensity of the pain keeps on fluctuating and also if the pain is not localized. The symptoms tend to worsen in warm conditions and improve in cold conditions.
- Rhododendron: Rhododendron is recommended if the symptoms of arthritis tend to flare up and aggravate in cold conditions. Generally the pain increases during the early morning hours or if you stay stationary for a long time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Sir, I have a backpain. I am daily going office to my appache bike. Up and down 30 km. And office work also sitting in chair. What can I do?
I am suffering from pain in both leg left and right with swilling, I consult with many famous doctor and hospital 1.Dr anoop kohli (neurologist, prof.hod )2. Dr. vc roy (orthopedic gold medalist usa) 3.asian same hospital in general medicine dept. I am suffering from this disease from 2012. All doctor and physician diagnosed and disease was cure but still time 2 time I suffering from this disease.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.
Related Tip: "Non-Surgical Treatment For Sciatica"