Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ludhiana and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. milanYour feedback matters!
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
My nephew has ectodarmiadysplasia which is vry mild nd due to which he feels very hot nd there is sum teeth im his mouth which include total 6_7teeth I feel vry bad as he is too small his age is 3 years can it b recover his treatment is going on kgmc.
Hello doctors, Kindly with some immediately solution, my brother have an geography tongue. .past 2 weeks he lost his taste buds, he had some spicy food from that time he couldn't taste anything. Feeling. Too bad. Please help with some medicine.
Mam the pain has increased and there is pain in the gums in front section. The front two teeth give pain on being under minor pressure. And yes I have had my teeth cleaned two years ago.
I am 17 year old boy. The front and the back part of my teeth are getting yellow and blackish. What should I do?
I have dental bridge in my upper haw for last five years. Now I m thinking to take dental implants. So I want suggestion. Also as of now no problem in the bridge its look stable. Kindly give me right guidance.
I am a male of 27 years n have blister like thing in my gums. I pickle and throw the water. But still the bluster appears on my gums. What will I do to get rid of it.
Please help me doctor always my teeth are pain when I eating something like meat like etc, I also used anty sensitivity tooth paste.
Some women have dental problems such as gum disease and tooth decay, during pregnancy. The increase of hormones during pregnancy can affect the response of the body to plaque, which is the layer of germs on the teeth.
It is not true that the teeth are automatically damaged due to pregnancy. In case the calcium intake of the mother during pregnancy is not enough, the bones provide the growing baby with the calcium that it needs. When the breastfeeding is stopped, the calcium is replenished quickly. Nonetheless, the high demands of pregnancy can prompt specific dental issues in a few females. With professional help and appropriate cleanliness at home from your dental specialist, your teeth ought to stay healthy during pregnancy.
It is possible that a dental disease might affect a developing baby. Premature births have a risk of developing health problems such as cerebral palsy and issues with hearing and eyesight. Research has shown that around 20% of all premature births might be caused due to periodontal disease. It is an infection of the gums which is chronic in nature. The risk of premature birth can be reduced by providing the expectant mother with the required dental treatment.
Some of the common causes of dental problems which occur during pregnancy include:
1. Gum Problems: Women become vulnerable to gum problems due to hormones which are associated with pregnancy. These include gingivitis, pyogenic granuloma or pregnancy epulis and untreated or undiagnosed periodontal disease.
2. Vomiting: The ring of muscles which are used for keeping the food inside the stomach are softened due to vomiting. Vomiting or gastric reflux, which is associated with morning sickness, causes the teeth to be coated with strong acids.
3. Retching: Provocation of retching is caused in pregnant women while they brush their teeth, especially the molars. Not brushing the teeth regularly can cause tooth decay.
Things to remember:
- The demands of pregnancy can lead to particular dental problems in some women.
- You are less likely to have dental problems during pregnancy if you already have good oral hygiene habits.
- With proper dental hygiene at home and professional help from your dentist, your teeth should stay healthy during pregnancy.