Find numerous Homeopaths in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Ludhiana. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Manohar SharmaYour feedback matters!
What is air bubbles in ears? How is it treated? Dr. advice me lazine m and nazomac f. I Have tinnitus also.
Dear Doctor, I am noticing for past one month or more that my penis head is dry and my foreskin is sticking to the head like sticker. I used to wash the forehead with little soap but after noticing the dryness, I wash the forehead only with warm water but still there is not much difference in the dryness. I also have a concern of premature ejaculation for which I tried Homeo medicine but did not find any difference but this condition imam facing for quite some time. Is there any serious issue that I need to be concerned about. Request your support in this regard. Thanks.
I am facing serious problem of sleeping. In my office working time unexpectedly I am slept for a while and I am unable to stop sleeping at that time. I am a diabetic patient. Please help me.
My Daughter has just turned 22 months and there are no signs of speaking words as yet. She plays on bed and on floor and sometimes looks at pictures in her rhymes book while at other times, watches rhymes on TV/Phone. She eats all her meals well. What is the normal age at which a child starts uttering words?
I can't stand properly because of my unstrengthened backbone. What food I take and what exercise I do for strengthening my backbone.
I am 45 year male my problem is hyper acidity we can take any food acidity and gas come so what can v do need some madeseen.
I am suffering from severe acidity from last two months. My glad bladder is removed. I feel vomiting in morning. I don't feel to eat. I am taking anti acid but no effect.
I am 25 year old and facing problem with premature greying of hair and lots of hair fall, please suggest some good homeopathic medicine for it and duration Of medication.
If you haven't spent a lot of time around newborns, their fragility may be intimidating. Here are a few basics to remember:
Wash your hands (or use a hand sanitizer) before handling your baby. Newborns don't have a strong immune system yet, so they are susceptible to infection. Make sure that everyone who handles your baby has clean hands.
Be careful to support your baby's head and neck. Cradle the head when carrying your baby and support the head when carrying the baby upright or when you lay your baby down.
Be careful not to shake your newborn, whether in play or in frustration. Shaking that is vigorous can cause bleeding in the brain and even death. If you need to wake your infant, don't do it by shaking — instead, tickle your baby's feet or blow gently on a cheek.
Make sure your baby is securely fastened into the carrier, stroller, or car seat. Limit any activity that could be too rough or bouncy.
Remember that your newborn is not ready for rough play, such as being jiggled on the knee or thrown in the air.
I am male age 24 not conceiving baby. About sex performance I am not able to make a sex 2 or 3 time of the day after once I got tired. And also the cause of premature ejaculation. What is the treatment ans medicine.
I am 24 year male, the problem with me is that, I used to masturbate a lot. 3 times a day. Is this bad for my health? And how should I get rid of it.
My kid has constipation problem. She poops only once in 2 or 3 days. We have tried many home remedies, allopathy and homeopathy also. He bowel movement has not become proper yet. Please advise.
I am 19 years old ,I do masturbation 3-4 times a week. What are its effect on married life in future.
Hepatitis is a medical condition in which the liver gets inflamed due to the action of a virus mostly. The type of treatment for this condition is decided according to the type and the root cause behind the condition. There are 5 types of viral hepatitis as described below:
- Hepatitis A- This type of viral hepatitis develops due to an infection from Hepatitis A virus. Consumption of contaminated food and water can result in this condition. Hepatitis A cannot be treated but vaccination helps in preventing its development.
- Hepatitis B- Infection due to Hepatitis B virus results in this condition. Contact with infected body fluids like saliva, blood or semen, sharing razors with infected people, having sexual contact with an infected person etc. increases the chances of suffering from this condition in a person.
- Hepatitis C- It is a type of viral hepatitis which develops due to an infection from Hepatitis C virus. Direct contact with infected body fluids, sexual contact, and drug use through injection may result in the development of this condition.
- Hepatitis D- Infection from the Hepatitis D virus may result in this severe liver disease known as Hepatitis D or Delta hepatitis. Direct contact with infected blood or a puncture would result in the development of such a condition.
- Hepatitis E- Spread of Hepatitis E virus, due to poor sanitation (leading to ingestion of fecal matter) may result in this waterborne disease known as Hepatitis E.
Here are some things you can do in order to prevent viral hepatitis
1. Avoid consuming contaminated food and water - Maintaining proper hygiene is very important in order to prevent viral hepatitis. Especially if you are living in or travelling to a developing country, you must avoid drinking local water, eating raw fruits and vegetables without washing them, having seafood or having ice.
2. Avert contamination of blood - In order to prevent viral hepatitis due to blood contamination, sharing of razors, sharing of drug needles must be avoided. Using somebody else's toothbrush must also be avoided. Spilled blood should not be touched by anyone. It can become a cause of viral hepatitis in him/her due to blood contamination.
3. Vaccinate yourself - For Hepatitis A and B, vaccines have been developed. You can safeguard yourself from these forms of hepatitis by vaccinating yourself. However for Hepatitis C, D, and E, vaccines are yet to be developed.